Thread: Invert Flight for Sentinels??!!

Invert Flight for Sentinels??!!

Invert Flight for Sentinels??!!

Hello everyone and dear Dev Team,
    after finally recieving my access key to the closed Alpha and playing for the first time to day, i felt the need to contribute in the Forums right away.^^
    Let me start with this, the Game is a Blast. It is soo much fun to play, the different abilities and strategies that come with them, the fast fluent playing style and all based on the art style of one of my all time favourite gaming series.

My first impression was just.... HELL *** YESSS!!!

In my experience small precise feedback is much more helpfull then walls of texts, so i´ll start with what is already stated in the Title. An option to invert the Y-Axis for Flight only. As an oldschool gamer, flying has always followed this logic. It is a small thing to do and it would accomplish very much for the handling of the game.

Excpect more Feedback after tommorrows playing session.^^

greetings

r0ckwolf

I will put this request on the backlog, can't promise a timeline though.

no need for a timeline, it´s just nice to know it´s noted. Thx bro!^^

As long as normal flight mode is standard.
    I cannot fly with inverted feels so strange.

But good request.

ofcourse this should be optional!^^ no one should be forced to play like this. It´s just that some of the older gamers are more comfortable playing this way, since we actually remember what a Flighsimulator is!

Yeah I always need to play un-inverted. My brian just can't keep the connection that down on the joystick (or mouse) is look-up

Originally Posted by r0ckwolf
    ofcourse this should be optional!^^ no one should be forced to play like this. It´s just that some of the older gamers are more comfortable playing this way, since we actually remember what a Flighsimulator is!
    I have played enough flight sims. But always used a joystick and keyboard and that is so different then using a mouse and keyboard.

If I use my joystick and I pull the stick towards me, the nose of a plane should pull up and not down.

But I think they will put this in.