Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Unable to connect / find game

Unable to connect / find game

Question Unable to connect / find game

When I search for a match and get the "There are currently no servers available" message. Then if I try to search for a match again I can't begin to search for a match. So I have to restart the game and try again.

I've had the same.
    Although my e-mail said I was allowed to play today between 18:00-21:00 CEST. I tried logging in at 18:05, 18:25, 18:45, 19:15, 20:30. All with no luck and a message servers weren't available today and were available again tomorrow. However, when I attempted to log in after 21:00 I got the message saying the first available is yesterday.
    Were the servers open today, or did they never open?

Thanks,
    Nasta

There were no servers today. I'm not sure how that email got mixed up, but you can check status at nosgoth.com/servers.

The only tests this week are Tues and Thurs.

Then that explains.
    Good to know it wasn't me then!
    Thanks

Originally Posted by AboutMrQ
    When I search for a match and get the "There are currently no servers available" message. Then if I try to search for a match again I can't begin to search for a match. So I have to restart the game and try again.
    I had exactly the same.
    Just to add some info: I had it around 19.30 CEST (on Tuesday).

Originally Posted by Lomonop
    I had exactly the same.
    Just to add some info: I had it around 19.30 CEST (on Tuesday).
    Yea the problem isn't that there are no servers but that you can't search for a match after you gotten the "There are currently no servers available" message.

Sorry about this, it appears there was a mix up with the details in our e-mail.
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Been trying to start a game but it keeps telling me that there are no servers. Should be game time now..?

I've had it 4 times in a row now since 20.43 CEST. I guess I'll quit for today after only 40 minutes.

i had that axact same problem

Are there any information when server are always available ? Is the schedule just for alpha phase?

Having the wonderful problem today as well. No servers available.

I played mere minutes ago, then went to the menu to check on things and when I wanted to go for another round I was getting the message.

Servers not opening?

Hello, i just wanted to say that its 18:11 CEST and the servers havnt opened yet. Not sure if anyone else cant reach them but i cant anyways...

Same here. Thought I had missed it due to timezone confusion. I assume this is not a problem on our end? This has never happened to me before.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...1329#post71329

See here. We got the same problems. Played a few minutes ago.

Maybe something burned? :P

Hopefully not...

Whatever the case, let's hope they fix it soon. Depending on the time it takes, maybe extend the period the servers are online too?

Same for me! Also: hello alpha forums!

This pretty much ruins my entire plan for the evening. I already set up such a pwetty thread for focus testing two classes over on the general forum for today and the next 4 events D:

Never happened to me before either, yet now i'm suddenly unable to play.

It is working for me again. Check your game guys

I can play now, the servers work!

The servers are not working for me. ;(

MakaHost and OneViolence did you do something special to be able to join a game?

Is nosgoth.com/servers reliable? It says "currently in play", but when I launch the game I got "there is currently no server available". Maybe should I just understand that servers are full?

Servers now work! AYAYAYAY!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last