Page 2 of 20 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Unable to connect / find game

Unable to connect / find game

sadly not for me, but I played one match yay xD

hope they fix it soon i just got home as fast as i could to play the game

Alright I have the bug again.
    I also was "stuck" in the Lobby after both games (endlessly searching for more Players), so there might be a connection.

//EDIT:
    Update: After 7 minutes of trying I got into a game again.
    Last edited by MakaHost; 22nd Oct 2013 at 17:14.

Any updates so far?

Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Party system is even more buggy than finding a game, which can be a torture too.

cant play so far

sometimes it says i am autenticating and then i get the message "no servers..."

Hi guys,

Sorry for all the trouble! We are looking into this urgently.

One thing you can try is quitting out of the game and logging in and out of Steam. It may not help, but it won't hurt.

Originally Posted by Psyonix_Corey
    Hi guys,

Sorry for all the trouble! We are looking into this urgently.

One thing you can try is quitting out of the game and logging in and out of Steam. It may not help, but it won't hurt.
    did not work so far, but im trying

Tried this a few times...doesn't work :/ I can't find any matches. Also in the Mainmenu it says "Players: 1" so I guess it only finds myself? Or does this only count the friends or something?

edit: after closing steam a few more times it worked!

edit2: got into an already running game. got killed a few times (since it is my first time in Nosgoth ever) and the game ended. We were moved into lobby to search for other pleayser which took extremly long. After everyone leaving the lobby I also left. Now I can't find any servers again...unfortunately steam restart does not help
    Last edited by NyuuPingu; 22nd Oct 2013 at 17:40.

wll i got no friends playing it so far, so i think it will only count you

I mangade to play two games then I got "no servers" again.

Did Psyonix remember to feed the server hamster is daily dose of blood?

I was having this issue as well, but even without restarting, the game found me a lobby to play in (and had no problems during gameplay). After that game I am still getting the message though and not getting any more games.

Hi guys,

I'm hearing from Square's tech team they've been having difficulties all morning with the dedicated server hosting company. They're working hard to resolve it, sorry for any problems today.

Unfortunately we here at Psyonix don't operate the servers so we can't do much to fix them directly, but I am making sure they're aware of the issues you guys are seeing.

Hi everyone, we're hoping that this issue is now resolved. If you still experience issues during Thursday's test, or if you still can't access the Private Area of the forums, please would you PM me your Square Enix Members User ID and e-mail address you used to register for the Alpha, so that we can investigate further?
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Really annoying to see that "There are currently no servers available" when you are playing on right day and right time and also that many times you have to wait quite long to get enough players to starts match.

Servers constantly reporting issues, very laggy right now.

Topic says it.

Are they fine-tuning for load over at the Square Tech?

Can't give exact number, as the game doesn't seem to display it outside of the Lobby - and that one lagged out too.

I just finished a game with 16 people in it. WHAT IS GOING ON O_O
    Last edited by Xaragoth; 24th Oct 2013 at 16:31.

Yup. Very irritating minor lags. Started a match with 8 people, ended up with 3 players :/

For me the servers are offline again. It´s like tuesday, after searching for a game I get the server are online on Thursday message.

Servers are available for this session, we have people in-game now.

Please try quitting the game, logging out of Steam, logging back in again and then re-launching the game. That should solve this issue for you.

We're aware of this issue and we're investigating its root cause.

Okay I'm just sending my two cents here:

I also can't join a party. The game says "There are currently no servers available" even if the Alpha schedule says "Currently in play".
    The same thing happened two days ago.

I hope there will be other sessions scheduled so that we all can try the game. Or at least, please do a big event (one half or full day ?) once you're sure the servers will work for everyone so that we all can do our alpha tester job.

Hoping I can try the game soon~

Drizor.

Edit: Man, why when I try to unlog and relog on my own it doesn't work, but once I've read it, it works.
    Okay, now I hope I will find players to play with !

It seems it stopped.

Did you feed the Hamsters?

Issues are back.

Originally Posted by Xaragoth
    I just finished a game with 16 people in it. WHAT IS GOING ON O_O
    Did you actually see 16 people running around, or was it just in the UI? We have an old UI bug that may have reared it's head again in that if people get disconnected it will not delete their UI element so it looks like your team keeps growing and growing.

Page 2 of 20 First First 12345612 ... Last