Thread: Unable to connect / find game

Unable to connect / find game

Exactly. Also, the thread lucinvampire linked can't be accessed, it seems.

EDIT: That thread can be accessed, but rabbitfittz' issue still persists and has been in persistence since at LEAST February of this year.
    Last edited by Abacrius; 28th Jun 2014 at 22:25.

Yeah everything looks fine - though it is really weird you can play the tutorial and not the game so it should work - so I suspect this is something like the servers having issues...you'll probably need to report this to the Support Centre and see if they can assist.

are you searching new recruit above level 10?
    signature image

Only player online?/no servers avaible

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble with finding a match. so I'll just explain the whole situation and what I've done so far.
    I have downloaded the game and am able to launch it and buy stuff from the store, however I cannot play any games except for the tutorial which will start to get boring after a couple of times. and meaning with I can't play games I mean that it wont find any seeing it as it says I'm the only player online which you can see in the right top corner where you can see server status, it says: players: 1, meaning I would have to be the only player which I find hard to believe. and when it doesn't find any games it says that there are currently no servers available with a link to the server status, and the servers however, are online. Now I have read some stuff on the forums about it, and I have restarted the game a couple of times and also restarted steam a couple of times. None of the tips given there seemed to work, even re-installing the game.

This is what I get every single time I try to find a match, please do notice that it says there is only 1 player online, so my guess is that it's got to do something with that.

So now I'm asking you to please help me fix this as I did buy the game and haven't been able to play it ever since

EDIT: some additional info, when I quit the game I and want to start it again, I first have to close it aswell in task manager.
    I am able to play when a friend invites me into the lobby.
    Last edited by TooSexyJ; 29th Jun 2014 at 15:18.

There are currently no servers available

It takes me more than 10 minutes to find a game. If i'm lucky I can use a friend to join a game off of. Turning off Windows firewall and the like hasn't helped.

same godam problem been trying everything on the forums sent them emails noting seems to be working

I have the same Problems as stated by rabbitfittz and Squiirt. Help please

been looking through all the forums thru steam everywhere i can't find a fix no matter how hard i tried

Hey guys
    Is this still happening for you? Which region option did you select?
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

EU was the same saturday and sunday evening.

Currently unable to search a lobby with a group again: No servers available.

My problem is that I can join a game, but after a few minutes I just disconnect(leaving my team 1 man short). When I start my next search It tries to connect a few times, then it says no servers are available. Started around the time TF2 bugged out too(I can spend 4 minutes online, then I get the error that VAC got blocked on my computer for some reason, and after that I cannot play on any VAC protected server including offline practice.) After a few hours of not playing the thing resets. I suspect an error in my configuration that is not compatible with a steam update, but I could not find a solution yet.
    LAN proxy:off ; in the case of TF2 I reinstalled and it stayed the same ; running win XP 32 bit
    Last edited by Gergow44; 1st Jul 2014 at 15:07.

And NOW magically WORKS!

A quote from the Steam Forums:
    Originally Posted by TheBadBreaker
    just found an excellent fix(you have to do it everytime though) -go to internet options,connections,lan setttings then untick "Use a proxy server for LAN"
    This seems to be working for a lot of people still having this issue.

Also, this:
    Originally Posted by Valystrae
    Originally Posted by Stoltverd
    Same for me
    You don't have to do it everytime if you do this:
    1. Open command prompt as admin
    2. Type in "netsh winhttp set proxy off"
    3. You should now have permanently set your proxy settings off.

I don't know if they will work for you or not, but I'd check.
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

no current server avabile

I cant join game error say no current server avabile
    anyone can help me ?

Not much you can do but restarting the game and trying again. It works, but it takes some time during rush hours

Seems to be a server with 2 ghosts running on US west . Is there a patch or reboot on the way soon been like this for a few days with the chain looping connection issues and now ghosts.

It is still happening, and for me it doesn't matter which region I select. Also tried the internet proxy thing, doesn't work for me

I bought the game 3 days ago, played 2 matches and since then I've been unable to get any matches. Neither the <lvl 10 mode or tdm work, choosing a server also doesn't work.

Connection problem.

Every time I match up I connect then I get kicked. I've barley played 30 min's and I'm getting pissed.

Please fix.

So what's the deal with this? I'm getting the same thing, I can't test the game if I can't even connect to any matches. ANY word on this???

Please can you elaborate...do you receive any error messages, does it crash at all or do you get kicked out the match and returned to the Lobby screen?

I had that yesterday. It gets to the "Authenticating" stage, the timer says '0', then you might get a frame of "Joining Lobby" before it kicks you out and starts looking for another match. You don't actually see the player list, but you get a click sound as if you're about to.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

The same thing has been happening for close to a week on US west after clicking finding a match you go to a authenticate for 2- 3 seconds and get a lobby for a fraction of a second and back to the search screen this process loops over and over again til a no server message . The one server that seems to be running atm has 2 ghosts on it , people have been knowingly using it to farm newer players ( witnessed it myself yesterday, always ends up 4 vs 2 or even 5 vs 1 )

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    I had that yesterday. It gets to the "Authenticating" stage, the timer says '0', then you might get a frame of "Joining Lobby" before it kicks you out and starts looking for another match. You don't actually see the player list, but you get a click sound as if you're about to.
    Same here
    signature image

Page 13 of 20 First First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last