Thread: Ammo Bug

Ammo Bug

Ammo Bug

I just bought Deus Ex: GOTY, and after a little while of playing, I noticed that I had a lot less 10mm clips than I imagined I had looted along the way. So I did some investigating, and it turns out that if I don't have my pistol drawn when I am picking up or looting 10mm ammo, the ammo (usually) doesn't register as being collected. I don't know if this problem includes other guns and its respective ammo because I'm only on the first stage (Liberty Island), on which the 10mm ammo is most plentiful. I don't know if this is just a GOTY edition bug or whatnot because I did a lot of forum searching, and I can't find even one other person who has had the same problem. I also understand that the GOTY edition doesn't need to be patched, but this could be an easy fix, right? Any help would be very appreciated.

Ammo bug confirmed

I have GOTY edition as well (I also own an older copy).
    I did not notice the ammo bug when playing the older version (though I did not retest it)

I did however notice the ammo bug in GOTY, while playig shifter mod. I assumed that it was just a byproduct of shifter, but if others are experiencing it, I think it must be GOTY.

PS. for all who haven't played shifter, try it. It really make dx more fun and worth a replay.