Thread: Cannot Select Grapple from inventory

Cannot Select Grapple from inventory

Hi all,

I have only been playing TRA a couple of days. I just got the grapple in the garden. I shows in my inventory, but I am unable to select it. She just says "No". I'm not to savy when it comes to technical game issues, so you might have to explain in leman terms. At any rate, I'd appreciate any help at all.

ty

If you've collected the grapple from the maze, it should be a simple matter of pressing the "grapple" button, you don't need to go into the inventory to use it. But the "grapple" button varies depending on which version you're playing.

If you're playing the PS2 version, the "grapple" button is square.
    If you're playing the PC version, you'll have to go into the options menus, find the control configuration and look to see what key on the keyboard the "grapple" is assigned to. I own Anniversary on the PC, but I've not got it installed so I can't check .

I'm sure someone else here will be able to provide the information though .

Oh, and hi! Welcome to the forum .

Smile

Well duh...don't I feel silly. Thank you so much for the help, and for the welcome.

Judy

Lightbulb Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Spong View Post
    I own Anniversary on the PC, but I've not got it installed so I can't check
    Q.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlip
    Q.
    You will not believe how long I had to look at that post and how many times I had to re-read it before I realised what you were saying ! I thought it was some kind of code ! I think I need to take my smart pills.

And Judy, glad to see you're back on course. Enjoy the game.

Took me a moment, too.