Thread: multiplayer cheat?

multiplayer cheat?

multiplayer cheat?

i was playing multiplayer awhile ago on the islands of solomon map. i had the jap airfields. somehow the us had 8 ships. 5 of them were battleships. i thought you could only get 4 ships out at a time? needless to say, i lost. what gives?

That is a stupid glitch. I don't know how to do, nor do I wish to learn.

same here...

oh ok, so it is a glitch and not just me being clueless.... i dont care to know how to do it either, i just didnt know if it was a glitch or not.

topic closed?

Sounds like it.

This one person told everybody how in general discussion but he edited his text.....if you and your buddies want to get together and try it I think that would be fun...I don't have this game for the 360 though.

this glitch is actually fun if you tell the other team ur gonna do it and they do it too. Its massive war with 30 ships against 30 ships. Makes playing alot more fun. but i am against just randomly doing it against unsuspecting players.

Originally Posted by ThePizzaManLIVES
    this glitch is actually fun if you tell the other team ur gonna do it and they do it too. Its massive war with 30 ships against 30 ships. Makes playing alot more fun. but i am against just randomly doing it against unsuspecting players.
    i like ur idea

only i think we can send out not enough ships and planes...
    in WW2 they had no limit on planes and ships to send out unless they were out of ships/planes

Originally Posted by M0n3y
    out of ships/planes
    like japan

hehe

Originally Posted by bluecollaraddict
    i was playing multiplayer awhile ago on the islands of solomon map. i had the jap airfields. somehow the us had 8 ships. 5 of them were battleships. i thought you could only get 4 ships out at a time? needless to say, i lost. what gives?

Dude I have seen an even better glitch called the torpedo ship where any ship goes fast as a torpedo and when ever it hits a ship that ship blows and like flips out of the water and you can move your torpedo. And when it hits a ship your ship doesn't blow it still keeps moving so basically you get to hit as many ships as you want.

1: you use it?
    2: pretty cool
    3: torpedoes aren't fast...i think they go about 60-65

Exclamation Stupid glitch

There is a glitch on that map to make it so you can spawn many ships at once. I know how to do it but I don't because I don't want to be banned. If someone does it i leave and report them for cheating. It's impossible to do the glitch in a full game so stick to those. The glitch requires two ship yards.
    PLAY FAIR PEOPLE!!!!!

If it's between friends who have agrred to it, I don't see a problem.

If people do it in a normal game however then leave, report them and avoid them etc.

I played some moron yesterday 1 v. 1 on Solomons that used that stupid glitch.

I dunno how to do the glitch, but I didn't quit. He had like 9 BB's out as the Japanese. I still somehow managed to save my shipyards, take out both of his shipyards with Dauntlesses, and then torpedo all of his Battleships.

He was down to 1 Battleship and 2 Airfields, and I had both Carriers at full health, and both of my shipyards were still at around half-health when he closed the session.

That has happened to me. It was me and 2 others as the Japanese against 2 Americans. Right at the start the Americans started glitching battleships, but since they left them all in front of the shipyards instead of attacking right away, I was able to get the Kongo and Haruna in range and take out the Battleship yard. By this point they had 9 battleships but since they didn't have any damage control on, I sunk 2 with the Haruna and Kongo before I went down. Next I launched the Hiei and Kirishina and gave the Hiei to one of my team mates, and with back up from the guy with the cruisers, we sunk the remaining 7 battleships with the loss of Hiei and one of the cruisers. At this point, since the Americans were out of battleships and had lost the battleship yard, the host quit, which is a pity because we would have had a great high score from sinking all those battleships.

You can do it on any map that has two shipyards but there wouldn't be any problem if the devs just released a patch

Not many people do it, and if they do, they ussualy get both sides to agree.