Thread: 360 Blacklist

360 Blacklist

360 Blacklist

This is a place to name those who constantly team kill, quit, or kick (For No Reason).

1. CRAZYPSYCHO 125 Team Killer

2.BabySealClub Kicks

3.LUG NUTSS Team Killer

4.blackhole501 Cheating

5.Sam112K7 Cheating

Any others that you know of, put them here, and I will try to keep the list up to date.

Thank you.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." ---Robert Frost.
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999
    http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/...ilies/Thud.gif

chaffedbudha
    he quits after awhile and just smack talks all the time, won't ever shut up.

I've never played with him, a couple more ppl say so too, I'll add 'im!

Comcast Mike

He is a booster, so one time I smacked talk him and he booted me. But that's not the reason I put him on there. I played a game with him last night and wiped the floor with his face. He then procedes to curse and cuss at me for the remander of the time there. Just ask Sith Darthfoxx. He started cussing him out also, and he had just joined the party! He didn't even say anything!

uhm

flackstonemcgee hes a team killer right gamers?

Te He lol!

It's been updates, also, if your wondering why not flack, is because his teamkilling post is an inside joke.

I have 2 new names, the reasons will be listed on my first post.

i found this guy...he's worth standing on top of the list!!

DragonSturm

we were playing a 1VS1 on Sibuyan Sea , i was winning and suddenly he quitted the game...bcs he was losing omg
    he was host!
    i thought well maybe he had to go , i wanted to join a new session...i saw his name standing there..on sibuyan sea
    i joined again...he kicked me
    i joined again...he kicked me
    i joined again (i won't give up^^) and we changed teams to see what happened
    then he calls a friend and starts the game 1vs2 ..unfair dammit!
    then my cd broke down making me unable to play this game
    *sigh*
    gotta let it in for repair then...

Another for the Blacklist

I dont know if anyone else has had the misfortune of playing with this guy "derekds". I entered a 1 on 1 with him the other day. He did the multiple Battleship cheat, funny thing is though I nearly beat him. I sent ships down each flank took out both airfields and nearly destroyed his shipyards