Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Imagine if the girocopter looked like this!!!

Imagine if the girocopter looked like this!!!

Hey do you know what I don't like in Just Cause? Its the fact that you can't get Sniper Rifles at Safehouses. Well, at least I haven't found any but I have basically all of the safehouses

The Gyro Chopper from Mad Max 2 is well better, It would smoke Little Nelly anyday.

Smile

Originally Posted by Cutaway
    The Gyro Chopper from Mad Max 2 is well better, It would smoke Little Nelly anyday.
    Have you seen that Bond film? Little Nelly would wipe the floor. Plus your forgetting its Piloted by Bond who never dies!

Originally Posted by cazzer
    Why not, ww2 would be a complete failure of stopping the japs if we didn't make 1.

Yes, also if they didn't bomb hiroshima then more American lives would be lost.
    I know this sounds harsh but this is how it is...
    Kill around 200,000-500,000 enemies same side citizens, to save over 1.2 mill good side people who are forced to go to war.
    I know its harsh but thats a theory.
    Mmmm... Nuking thousands of women and children to save yourself, sounds more like the nature of evil to me. America was not forced to go to war, they forced western culture on Japan in the 1800's and it backfired on them. Did you know that the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs was in some cases recorded as the worst terrorist act in history? 9/11 included. Napalm, as well as cluster bombs is a sight to behold and very effective weapons, until you get caught inside them, It's a true horror to see that all that is left of your friends and comrades is roasted meat. The sight and smell is something you never forget.

Smile

The use of the A-Bombs was completely necessary. PM me if you want to debate it with me, because I dont want to get done for spamming

Don't worry, I do not want to start a political debate with a fellow gamer, that is something I have to do at work, not a gaming forum!

Page 2 of 2 First First 12