View Poll Results: Host gets option to toggle Realistic(veteran) Damage in Multiplayer. On/OFF

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Host can toggle realistic damage on/off

4 57.14%
  • No - to scary for me i prefer the more acrade damage model.

3 42.86%

Thread: Poll - Option for Veteran Damage in Multiplayer

Poll - Option for Veteran Damage in Multiplayer

Poll - Option for Veteran Damage in Multiplayer

Just a quick poll cause talking to a few pple online there seems to be some agreement that this would be a popular option.

That is if the Host when setting up a game could Toggle ON or OFF Realistic or Veteran damage. (like the damage models if you play SP on Veteran)
    So torps dont just bounce off a Ship with all men on pumps and you cant let a fire burn for a hour like a pretty bbq, but instead like SP veteran if you dont control a fire asap u die in a mighty explosion.

The option for normal and veteran would be easy to implement and would i believe give options to keep all happy.

Yeah i would like to see a more relistic damage setting for battlestations. In such a setting i feel the guns once destroyed should not be repairable. This would therefor mean a ship could become a floating wreck.

I like the idea, but at the same time I don't want 15 minute matches either. Have to find a balance.

That why an option might be nice, but more damage dont neccessary mean faster games as pple will adapt to a harder damage model and maybe play a bit more tactfully.

i like it as an option. Bombing BBs would be more effective if the guns go down and stay down. I would like to add realistic collisions as well. A BB with no guns could still tear still do some damage ramming into another ship

true collisions would be nice, at moment there a bit ermmm, like sumtimes a sub surfacing under a BB does immense damage sometimes none.

would be a good idea it would seperate the men from the boys