Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eidos 'Missing Members' Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lo View Post
    Hey don't feel bad about your life Star Girl Aunty Lo is always on hand to comfort the Eidos members - PM me if ever you need some huggles K? I'm the unofficial agony aunt. I call myself 'Agony Ivy'

Must have a vote on that one!
    I was kidding....

But of course, I used to be the "unofficial forum greeter"

Quote Originally Posted by star girl View Post
    I was kidding....

But of course, I used to be the "unofficial forum greeter"
    Told you I was a dunce Star Girl Glad you were kidding - it's such a pleasure getting to know you though. Are you born and bred in Pakistan? I have never visited myself but used to live in the Far East and loved my time there Have you ever been to Europe?

Told you I was a dunce Star Girl Glad you were kidding - it's such a pleasure getting to know you though. Are you born and bred in Pakistan? I have never visited myself but used to live in the Far East and loved my time there Have you ever been to Europe?
    yeah, same here

Yup, I was born here, lived my entire life here.. But I have been all over the world And I looove Europe!

yeah, same here

Yup, I was born here, lived my entire life here.. But I have been all over the world And I looove Europe!
    I have travelled afar too Star Girl! Maybe next time you visit Europe I'll get the spare room prepped up eh? What fun we could have travelling Europe together too!

I have travelled afar too Star Girl! Maybe next time you visit Europe I'll get the spare room prepped up eh? What fun we could have travelling Europe together too!
    Yeah, but honestly though... Isn't travelling from venus to Europe a looong way?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Bones View Post
    And...I can't remember his name.... shoot... I don't think he even ever came to the new forum.
    Ah, that's right. CAPicard. Never saw him on this "new" forum.

Yeah, but honestly though... Isn't travelling from venus to Europe a looong way?
    Me and DEEKMAN have access to the Star Trek 'Beam' gadget. He can beam me down or up depending on his mood on any given day He once inadvertantly sent me to Mars but as soon as I pressed the panic button he soon realised his error and popped me back onto Venus before an evil Martian had his wicked way with me

Me and DEEKMAN have access to the Star Trek 'Beam' gadget. He can beam me down or up depending on his mood on any given day He once inadvertantly sent me to Mars but as soon as I pressed the panic button he soon realised his error and popped me back onto Venus before an evil Martian had his wicked way with me
    Hahaha - it's crazy what TV does to you these days, no?

Cool

cazzer said:
    ...i wondered where DaveJ has been...
    He's preoccupied with WOW and DI. *wink*

Lo and Werner talked about:
    Elderly folks...
    Ditto. I have a very good friend who chats regularly with an elderly tenant in his apartment complex. She's like a mother to him. His own mother lives on the east coast and he doesn't get to see her as often as he wants. This lady fills the void for him and I think it's sweet he takes an interest in her daily life.

Deek said:
    I disappeared for nearly a year except for the occaisional pop in and nobody sneezed! And here I am back after three days of inactivity, and still no sneezes!
    That cannot be true. I'm positive I wondered where you were. Besides...I was gone for a bit also before coming back into semi-full swing a couple months ago (or so) and I have no idea if anyone wondered about me either!

Eddy Bones said:
    CAPicard
    Actually, it was/is KHAPicard.

Some of these people I still see; others have dropped off the face of the Earth. Many of you won't know these people:

They Call Me Pip
    Mulder
    Queenlint
    TDC
    Fozzy
    Cap'n Black Mark
    Rod
    Hirondelle

Big Grin

Marijn

...He once inadvertantly sent me to Mars but as soon as I pressed the panic button he soon realised his error...
    Lies! All lies! I never amke errers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    That cannot be true. I'm positive I wondered where you were. Besides...I was gone for a bit also before coming back into semi-full swing a couple months ago (or so) and I have no idea if anyone wondered about me either!
    Plus I popped in and out enough to let people know I was around.

Haa! Awesome stuff Goran!

Actually, it was/is KHAPicard.
    Ah, right, right. I couldn't remember exactly so took a guess.

I would never think i have found it but i did.
    I found a lost Moderator!

He is by the name of Pincushion and he is a moderator on the technical forum of JC.
    He has only 29 posts and hasn't been active for ages , anyone seen him?

Cool

Goran said:
    Marijn
    Good gosh, YES! Boy, that boy could put away the BEER! And he was a sweety. Where has he been?

Racinlady
    AmO
    Rimfire
    Inch
    m
    Joy
    Janelle
    Shirley

Wow...names are popping right in now!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by LegendLost View Post
    Is Atheist back yet, does anyone know where she is? Was she even missing or am I crazy!?!?
    Umm iono I think somebody should check up on that last activity was 15 and she was a everyday poster. I hope she's Okay
    Last Activity: 07-15-2007 07:32 AM

Unhappy

I will Be Gone For a While, My Labtop needs Rebuilt, Because Somthing Is Happening (Virues) That Norton Is'nt Decting (im not On regular Comp So i wont be Posting Much Till it is Up and Running....!!! This Might Be My last Post for Who nows How Long Ill Be On my Crappy old Desktop where i can click a button watch a movie Click another Button watch the movie again (exc.) I Have No Idea How Long It took me To post This, Probably A While So I Guess I Will See You All When My Comp Is Up and Running

LegendLost If you Still have my Sig Link I Might Need you to Hold it Because, IDK if I can Pull back Up when its Back Online..

***Waves GoodBye***
    Ill miss this Being my Daily Routine..
    ***Waves Again***
    ***Waves AGAIN***

That's too bad, Towel. Glad you said something, this way we won't send out a search party. Good luck with your laptop.

I'm suprised nobody'd mentioned the classy classics: Red Legg & Grey Mouser.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DEEKMAN View Post
    I'm suprised nobody'd mentioned the classy classics: Red Legg & Grey Mouser.
    Ah, yes. Although Legg and Mouser aren't really missing. They left (Eidos).
    GM used to pop up in Thief forum once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by cazzer View Post
    I found a lost Moderator!
    There are plenty of those guys around, cazzer.

Shirley

Wow...names are popping right in now!
    Do you mean ShirleyC or perhaps someone else?

ShirleyC is still around. I think I've seen her in our Hitman forum not so long ago.

I'm just trying to get my post count reduced a bit Well, not reduced, just lessened!

Plus they have been running a lot of Columbos on Freeview I've been indulging - seen most of them before but they are still worth a repeat view. I love the bumbling detective and his daft Bassett Hound.

Arrow

Shirl123 seems to be missing aswell as doctor willard??

At this time of year many folk do of course go on their summer vacations.

Also it's the law of averages that given the vast number of members that at any given time some are going to suffer computer problems. Others may simply be unwell (summer colds and hayfever, the latter of which can cause irritation to the eyes of course and this is aggrivated by spending any length of time at the computer screen I find).

Plus with Anniversary having been played by most, there may be less desire to post - the Anniversary board was buzzing prior to and just after the release but has probably died down a little now.

I am hoping Atheist has gone on holiday. Plus even staunch posters like myself sometimes have off days where they feel a little antisocial and just want to have a little break from the Internet (Then there's all those Columbo re-runs....)

I am going to be away for a week as i am going to portugal in the algarve so i will be off in 3 weeks and wont be here for a week but after i shall return.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
    I've been wondering were Headache has been...

Before I registered here, (s)he did used to post. But when I joined, (s)he seemed to disappear...
    Whats that light doing on in your cellar,lmao?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast