Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eidos 'Missing Members' Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ditom View Post
    I'll be ,,missing" for three weeks because I'm going on holidays to Greece.
    I'm afraid of flying.I hate airplanes!
    I love a holiday in Greece , a brilliant place to relax in , i am going to cyprus next year.

Quote Originally Posted by star girl View Post
    Aww Hi Mum! *hugs*

GREAT to see you again (I'm sure you would've laughed when I nearly mistook John Carter to be... you know the rest... X_X) ...

I hope evreything goes OK and fine with you I really miss you, but it's great to see you're happy where you are

Give my love to your children

- star.

Star - You're really sweet, I've missed you too. How's work going? Have you had any exhibitions lately? I did have a bit of a giggle when I read that you mistook John

Quote Originally Posted by LARAMANIAC
    I lurk from time to time, Sophia - good to see you darlin' and excellent to hear about your new job and kids!! I have been sucked into the MMORPG world that is Guild Wars - gaaaaaawd I love it!!
    LM - I thought you might be guilding , how are your kids and are you still enjoying your job?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Leigh View Post
    Star - You're really sweet, I've missed you too. How's work going? Have you had any exhibitions lately? I did have a bit of a giggle when I read that you mistook John
    Hehe.. Work's goin awesome, I've had around 5 since I last mentioned them, and they went successful as always How's your new work? And hows the rest of you?

Hi LaraManiac!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Leigh View Post
    LM - I thought you might be guilding , how are your kids and are you still enjoying your job?
    The job is going great, thanx!! Although it does infringe on my Guilding time! The kids are great, my eldest daughter will be 16 in a couple of weeks - boy does that scare the hell outta me!! I haven't even decided what I want to be when I grow up yet never mind advise someone else along which path they should venture, lol - really great to hear from you.

New expansion pack for GW released in two days - tummy flips, boy I can't wait!!

*waves @ star girl!!

I'm going back to Wales again tomorrow!

Llangollen has a hot air ballon festival, so it's up at 6am to watch them take off and float around!

I don't think I've been so excited with getting up at 6am...

I'll be back Sunday

Oh that's a wonderful site when that happens! Have fun Lee

Hey all I've noticed that Spong hasn't posted for a couple of days, anyone know why?
    http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6...newfavehf7.png
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken- Tyler Durden

Quote Originally Posted by humbug
    Hey all I've noticed that Spong hasn't posted for a couple of days, anyone know why?
    Nawww....

*blushes*

Ladies & gentlemen, it looks like we have a late entrant in the most sweetest thing I've ever seen competition. And that box of fluffy baby seals was doing so well...

@ humbug
    Bless you my friend. Your sentiment is acknowledged and appreciated as much as it was unexpected .

Well folks, the time has come for me to depart for pastures greener.

That is to say, I'm going back to Uni!

Since our house isn't ready until next week, and I have to physically enroll at University this week, I'm staying with a friend for the week. Because of this, I don't know when I'll next have an Internet connection to post on one of my three favourite forums!

I'll PM my mobile/cell number to Lo and Dukem (those two being the ones I speak to on MSN most often), and I'm sure they'll find out that I've made the trip across the country if they check up on me!

So, this is me signing off for an uncertain amount of time!

Roger that Lee. Message recieved and replied to!

I'll miss you as everyone else will. I have also PM'd my number to Lee so that I can make contact if I suffer any more PC problems and hopefully he can convey a message at some point!

Stay safe buddy!

Have a safe journey, Omega.

Have fun Omega!

Thank you for your PM, as you know I replied to you via MSN and then even by text! hehe Consider this the start of your impending doom by the text happy Dukem!

My phone is switched on sometimes Blimey I hate text messaging but you young 'uns seem to thrive on it. Every time I get a text it means I have to reply and for me 10p I like to get full value and it takes me ages to compose a message because my LG buttons are so small and fiddly and the T9 facility won't spell out half of my super-intelligent words

Some friends get mad with me because I can't be contacted. It's not my fault they can't afford a computer and an Internet connection

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    That is to say, I'm going back to Uni!
    Cool!
    But its a shame that you'll be off for a long time, but have a good time enrolling in UNI, i wanna go there one day,

Stay focused, Lee, and best of luck!

Cool

Don't worry, we're back safe.........oh, wait ...no-one noticed we were gone...

Cool pavlov ...

@catsuit~ i only read the forums for the pictures ...

Quote Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail View Post

Oh we did notice Cat but we dare not enquire at this early stage lest you were going to transform us all once again into little green members at the envy of your attendance at another gaming or movie convention you little beasties

Welcome back both

Quote Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail View Post

Join the forgotten club

Wink

We Canadians. No, no, please don't bother. Just put us out on an iceflow and forget about us!

Rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Mazda View Post
    Join the forgotten club
    Lol Don't feel bad every1 No1 Noticed I Have been away.. the cause well i dont have one but if i did i would explain it.. My excuse bank has Been emptied. Not Really I just havent had time

Oh, Well I've been having a rough time lately which some personal issues, so ive been trying to fix them and forgot about all of this.

CatSuit&Ponytail said:
    No one noticed I was gone either.

I am heading back to Egypt on sunday, not for work this time but fior a holiday can't wait
    "A kind of evolution on steroids then?"

Quote Originally Posted by Werner Von Croy View Post
    I am heading back to Egypt on sunday, not for work this time but fior a holiday can't wait
    Lucky thing! Luxor perchance? Have a great time and take lots of piccies!! Have a look for Werner's notebook whilst there - I lost it somewhere whilst scarpering from some sort of mechanical bull

Quote Originally Posted by Lo View Post
    Lucky thing! Luxor perchance? Have a great time and take lots of piccies!! Have a look for Werner's notebook whilst there - I lost it somewhere whilst scarpering from some sort of mechanical bull
    Oh heck i hope i don't get chased my mechanical bulls i will remember not to remove any cursed amulates either otherwise i'll have to summon horus and have a pyramid collapsing on me, i don't think my insurance covers pyramids falling on you or getting curses from amulates
    "A kind of evolution on steroids then?"

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast