Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tomb Raider Revisioned

They're probably waiting until the end of the month to post the last animation.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Pre Teen Raider was very funny, so did Revenge Of The Aztec Mummy... a DVD release sounds pretty cool!

Does anyone know the reason for the delay of the last episode -> "A complicated woman"? I'm sure someone in this forum has a bit of inside info.

i suppose no one knows

This is pure speculation from my side, but I'm hoping they've delayed it to publish along with an official announcement of a proper DVD release as the series deserve.

Treeble, in spite of everything i really love your idea

Tomorrow is a Thursday, maybe the one Thursday we'll finally get to see episode 10? And the DVD announcement??

http://tombraider.gametap.com/

It does not open to me

You're not the only one I'm guessing they're removing it and getting it ready for a DVD release hopefully..

That's odd indeed, but if you go to GameTap and search Tomb Raider Anniversary, there'll still be a link to the site. I think (or should that be "hope") they're just in the process of updating or reviewing the content?

it works for me now, but there is nothing new

I think I know why it's taking so long to come up. I believe this 10th episode won't be a short one, but rather a 20+ minutes lenght feature. Why? I got from eBay the poster and there are 10 different Lara Croft designes, four of them being from the unreleased episode (the other 6 belonging to the other 9 episodes, remember Lara sported the same look through episode 1-3 and 5-6).

I don't think they'd be able to showcase Lara Croft being "killed" while a loaded hunter, a scuba diver (?) and a fancy-party lady. The writer of this episode writes TV show episodes after all, doesn't he?

Why the delay, though, is beyond me.

I was like watching one clip from ANIMATRIX yesterday and gawww it only reminded me of RE/visioned.

I hope they have this out soon! And it be better be on TV ads if they wanna sell it well...well TV ads sometimes are not required as much but they're gonna have to ad-this. The "ACTION ADVENTURE" DVD game didn't sell, too well I heard... 40,000 sold only?

This DVD really needs attention for the splendid display of art put out in these segments

Indeed. I'd love to see some faux covers for it, just to stir up more speculation, but unfortunately I haven't got the talent to make one.

Who is holding episode 10 away from us?

Better yet..when will this be released on DVD ?

I liked "Aztec Mummy" and "PreTeen Lara", mainly because they had some humor in them

Quote Originally Posted by Natla View Post
    I liked "Aztec Mummy" and "PreTeen Lara", mainly because they had some humor in them
    Likewise. A couple of the other episodes were cloyingly preachy. I'm not particularly fond of seeing someone use Lara to advance thier own political ideologies, whether they happen to be ones I agree with or not. Sucks all the fun out of it. The two you mention were funny and free of that sort of thing.

If truth be told I lost interest in the others almost instantly and didn't watch them. I'm a "old fashioned cartoon" sort of gal ... for me, the best cartoons were the 1950s Looney Tunes, especially Chuck Jones' Road Runner. Anime like Aeon Flux is too pretentious for my simple tastes ...

Thumbs Up

"A Complicated Woman" has finally been made available and it's potentially the best of them all, well worth the wait IMO. The only thing I dislike is that they made Lara's eyes blue. But otherwise, it's perfect.

Now for a DVD release, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    "A Complicated Woman" has finally been made available and it's potentially the best of them all, well worth the wait IMO. The only thing I dislike is that they made Lara's eyes blue. But otherwise, it's perfect.

Now for a DVD release, please?
    No news eh?

This would be a great addition to my list for this Holiday Season..

Well it's about freakin' time they posted this. I had forgotten all about it. Yeesh.

Anyway, I liked the comic book feel to it. The Kraken was a little unnecessary, but I liked it overall.

8 out of 10.

I liked it. Far as an action bit went, the best of the bunch. Tied with "Aztec Mummy" for my favorite.

So tempting to watch..but I want to save it for a DVD release - maybe the last segment is what was delaying the DVD release but I could be wrong.

I don't know if this is true or not, but my ex was at a party last night and called and woke me up to tell me that a few Tomb Raider: ReVisioned episodes were playing last night on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.

Can anyone confirm this? I had to get up early this morning so I didn't venture out into the living room to check it out...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123