15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 26.67%
  • no

11 73.33%
Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: jap jet planes

jap jet planes

There weren't enough to change the tide that late in the war.

they had mor then the 262 they had a smaller faster and more agiel plane the ME 163 but the plane cood be fatel if something gose ronge the plane will blow up.

Originally Posted by VTROOPER
    they had mor then the 262 they had a smaller faster and more agiel plane the ME 163 but the plane cood be fatel if something gose ronge the plane will blow up.
    The 163 had major flaws
    First it had limited range with the rocket power, and second many of the pilots complained about the speed difference between them and the bomber, by the time they spotted the bomber and lined up for the shot they had to pull away as they were too close.
    It made everybody nervous and thats about it.

Originally Posted by andy3536
    The 163 had major flaws
    First it had limited range with the rocket power, and second many of the pilots complained about the speed difference between them and the bomber, by the time they spotted the bomber and lined up for the shot they had to pull away as they were too close.
    It made everybody nervous and thats about it.
    soneds like it was perfect for the japs. and the 262 enterd serves for the luftwaffa in was 1944 but the first flite of this plane was 1941 with piston engens in 1942 she got jet engens and 1430 were made but she was used by czechoslovakia antill 1957. for the komet (me 163[thats what its name is spelled like]) enterd serves in 1944 and its first flite 1941 but was a glider in 1943 had a engen called the me 163 B but it dasent say how meny were made.

but it dasent say
    What? Wiki?

Originally Posted by xgamerms999
    What? Wiki?
    yes it dosent wiy i dont know.

me neither...

i just read the japs had some inported me 163 thats not right.

on wiki they have a list of WWII jet planes if you look at it the japs have some but dont look at the experimental or eny thing else becows they werent used. ill have picters when i fined out how to.

yeah probably to experient with their guns or engines on those ME's

the ME cood shoot down the bombers in a short time becows the guners coodent see them they were so fast.

Smile

yea but they were to little to late to save germany

Originally Posted by crazyhorse128
    yea but they were to little to late to save germany
    once agen GERMANY HAD A SECRET WEPONS DROGRAM.

offcourse the germans had that,almost all nations had em

The germans had their rather ingenious aircraft designs,including Jet engined planes
    aswell as a Hydrogen bomb design,but that was so late in the war that they would've never been able to have been built or used(maybe if the war had lasted a few more years)
    also the so called Z plan wich asked for several Huge battleships(3 of wich would make Yamato look like a dwarf) several battlecruisers,heavy cruisers,destroyers and Aircraft carriers)

the US had their atomic bombs and several special plane designs

UK was thinking of an immense Iceberg carrier called habbakuk,would've been able to launch fully loaded Lancaster bombers

Japs had their suicide machines lol

now as for Jap jets,the japs had several evaluation planes that they received from germany including

Bf-109,Bf-110,FW-190,Me-163,Me262

the japanese had created planes with influences of these themselves

the Kikka beeing the 262 derivative was flown as a prototype and there where plans to make her into a mainland defense,Navy interceptor and Kamikaze plane

the Me 163 was named Mitsubishi Ki-202,offcourse due to the end of the war none where built,she was to be bigger than the German Komet to increase her endurance

the KI-61 "tony" was based of the Bf-109E and unlike the kikka was to the 262(inferior) the tony proved to be a superior fighter plane

and then there was the Ki-102 that was based on the Bf-110 to have an anti bomber/ground attack fighter/night fighter

the FW-190 seems to have some resemblence to the Ki-84 and the planned A7M however I can't confirm this one,the engine of the FW was built under license same as the Bf-109 engine

Smile

once agen GERMANY HAD A SECRET WEPONS DROGRAM.
    germay came up with lots of crazy ideas, some may see it as their downfall, they spent so much effort thinking up these secret weapons that they forgot about the war they had started and were about to lose

the effort was their but not large enough to foreshadow their defeat

the beginning of the end for them was one thing and one thing only

the invasion of russia

at the start of the war Germany was allied with the Russians(a deal made each gets a half of poland and they don't threaten eachother)

offcourse hitler beeing a total tactical and strategic idiot decided:"I want russia aswell"

because of this he had to split his army into 3 parts
    one on the european front,one on the russian front and then one more to secure resources in afrika

the only reason the germans lost was their leader Adolf hitler,a man with ideals but he had no clue about how to wage a war
    his biggest mistakes where that he constantly ignored the ideas of his generals

Originally Posted by Herr-Wulf
    the effort was their but not large enough to foreshadow their defeat

the beginning of the end for them was one thing and one thing only

the invasion of russia

at the start of the war Germany was allied with the Russians(a deal made each gets a half of poland and they don't threaten eachother)

offcourse hitler beeing a total tactical and strategic idiot decided:"I want russia aswell"

because of this he had to split his army into 3 parts
    one on the european front,one on the russian front and then one more to secure resources in afrika

the only reason the germans lost was their leader Adolf hitler,a man with ideals but he had no clue about how to wage a war
    his biggest mistakes where that he constantly ignored the ideas of his generals
    and thats how we won the war

this is moving on to secret wepons thread that will be more beter.

and how about german and british jet planes?

M0n3y make that one.

Smile

for the Royal airforce the gloster meitior, USAF the shooting start, the japenese one of vtroopers crazyplanes and the germans the ME262

Page 3 of 3 First First 123