Thread: FFXIV: ARR Beta

FFXIV: ARR Beta

a long ing time. about 2-4 hours depending on ur internet speed. maybe even more. most people have on average around 2 hours

Originally Posted by You
    OK this is what you have to do. when you on the page where it ask you if you have existing or no account just create a new one. then it will work for me it did. it will send emails to confirm. dont worry about that dumb one time password
    i didnt create a new one, i used my existing account and got in, i just think the servers was cluttered so some would get trouble at least u got in now, see u in game

I just got home from work and I am so excited to be in the beta. I will be up all day and night maybe even doing some drinking if anyone wants to game or chat.

psn:jeepguy934

youtube.com/jeepguy934

We had several issues with the client setup. We only managed to get the game client downloading before we had to head to work, so I couldn't even tell you if I am able to actually log in to the game yet. I think I may check the Beta Forums for any info on this.

Ok so all registered on the PC....Have the file set...Checking the ps3 one more time with the code i was given....If whats his name is right this will suddenly MAGICALLY work......

code for ps3 keeps saying invalid is my only option to wait for support to send me my na code through an email?

Originally Posted by Yuwain
    Originally Posted by Sith47

I JUST GOT INTO BETA TOO!

can you confirm if you were a v1.0 player?

I was not a 1.0 player, this is my first time playing it.

Sorry about my post never mind, I had a slight problem with the beta for a minute there XD

Does anyone have a problem logging in to the beta tester's forums? It keeps telling me that my password is incorrect.

Originally Posted by Milander

Ok so all registered on the PC....Have the file set...Checking the ps3 one more time with the code i was given....If whats his name is right this will suddenly MAGICALLY work......

and ps3 code is still invalid

Their is no worse feeling in the world then seeing all your friends online, playing the beta happily so i thought, having one of them say their is no punch button and gets on to call of duty.... #ITBURNS

Bah, I still can't get in. It won't accept my ID or password. I'd hate to create a new one since I've already registered a couple games here.

Originally Posted by imported_Marc
    Originally Posted by imported_Artur
    Got ffxiv Beta invite, but can't login to secure se site to redeem my code.

I can login into the site bellow without any issues.
    na.square-enix.com/

But can't login into
    secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/f...

If i click Forgot Password and try to recover my pass, it sais my email doesn't exist.
    Are those 2 different sites? or am i missing something?
    Any help is highly appreciated

I'm having the same issues. i can login to na.square-enix.com but i cant login to register my beta

Ok..I can log in and now have my account set for the beta...How the heck do I download it?

Ok..So that was fixed...PC download...but the ps3 still comes up as invalid

I'm a little confused. If you got the UK PS3 beta codes, whats stopping you from just making a EU SquareEnix account and just logging on with that? I don't think it's difficult to make an EU PSN account to download the client either. Whatever progress in the beta you make won't carry over to the retail version, right?

Originally Posted by Demyx.

Anyone tell me how long it takes to download PS3 FF14?

I'm not home atm and good friends gave me a code so I will be joining you all soon!

it fluctuates between .15mb to 5.4mb for me its been downloading for almost two hrs now so itd be awhile

Originally Posted by mako_hanzo

Originally Posted by mako_hanzo

if you are from canada, download the file from a USA account then install from your canadian account, I had an issue and this worked, im currently installing the beta at the moment

Doesnt help with the ps3 version though...

i am talking about the ps3 version, its what i did, however did u go through all the steps in registering? register the beta code follow all the steps on the website, and verified your account etc?

Well I would assume that everything has been done, as the game is currently downloading....The PC version wasnt the one I really wanted though, the ps3 was That code keeps saying invalid

are you from canada and when i say a usa account, i mean on psn. if u r from america then idk since im from canada and this is what a few canadians have done to get the ps3 client.

you can still keep it. you just have 2 acconts. thats one time pass ignore it

Originally Posted by imported_Joshua
    I can confirm they have sent out codes, but there is a problem with the regions and sending out UK codes to US citizens
    This happened to me and I opened a EU (UK) account enter the Registration Code and it said everything was okay... When I went to my PS3 and entered the Promotional Code it said "Its invalid or expired" :S A lot of people has been experiencing the same problem as me. :/ Don't know what's wrong. I just hope I don't lose my PC to this.

make sure you register it on comp not ps3

It is strange i cannot log ingo the beta forum tester site it says my service account is been cancelled i currently have my ffxi account innactive but that should not affect ffxiv beta @_@;; and it keeps telling my my code is wrong on my ps3

Originally Posted by imported_Joshua

I can confirm they have sent out codes, but there is a problem with the regions and sending out UK codes to US citizens

Originally Posted by You
    OK this is what you have to do. when you on the page where it ask you if you have existing or no account just create a new one. then it will work for me it did. it will send emails to confirm. dont worry about that dumb one time password
    I did that and it still doesnt work. Losing my fraking mind right now.

my acCount exist but it also doesn't?

ok so i got the beta key today and when i enter the game i tried to login but it keeps saying it's invaild username anyone knows how to fix it can you help me out

Originally Posted by imported_Scott
    Has anyone gotten an invite for the PS3 beta yet? So far I haven't seen anyone who said they had, so I'm not sure if they sent out the invites already or if they are currently sending them out
    cant get my beta to work do you need to buy the one time password i cant figure it out HELP!!!!!

Also if anybody wants to know im downloading the client right now

Page 57 of 156 First First ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... Last