Thread: FFXIV: ARR Beta

FFXIV: ARR Beta

Originally Posted by imported_Jon
    Does anyone know when the Beta Application site is going to open up and when it does how will I find it? I heard somewhere that its supposed to open tomorrow but that was on some random website.
    I Wish i knew it looks pretty sweet i can wait

I am also looking forward to this. It's been a while since I was on FFXI and I'm hoping that ARR doesn't suck.

It's open right now:

entry.ffxiv.com/beta/na

well i just opened the beta regesteration site for the Realm reborn and it asked me if i have the memebers code contained on the game's box well i tried to put the code but the code i have there contain more letters it look like this ( XXXXXX - 000 - XXXXXX - 000 )

if anyone can help , i'll much appreciate that

They are asking for the members code from a purchased copy of Final Fantasy 13 not 14, if you have one it makes you a priority for the beta test some how. At least that is what I saw on my register screen. The code should be on the inside cover of the game case where the booklet is, on a piece of paper.

i know i'm trying to FF13's code but it doesn't fit that registeration screen

my code have six letters on the first space , three numbers on the second , six letters on the third and three numbers on the fourth and on that site i can only type 4 letters per space

There's no way to get this number pulled up from your account, is there? I registered my copy of FFXIII when I first purchased it to get the Asuran Armguards but have since lost my copy of the code.

I don't think that you can, but i'm having this issue which is really pain idk how am i suppose to enter the code

wait are they asking for product regestration card code ? or its something else ?

hola soy un gran fan de la saga i e esperado con ancias el anuncio de la nueva edicion del game ... T_T porfa quiero ser uno de los afortunados en poder participar en el evento beta del game ... gracias por la atencion prestada =)

Originally Posted by imported_jesus alberto

hola soy un gran fan de la saga i e esperado con ancias el anuncio de la nueva edicion del game ... T_T porfa quiero ser uno de los afortunados en poder participar en el evento beta del game ... gracias por la atencion prestada =)

english please ...

i am a big fan of the series ie cravings awaited the announcement of the new edition of the game ... T_T porfa want to be one of the lucky ones to be able to participate in the beta event the game ... Thanks for your attention =) I hope I do not worry that I have tanbien 20 years in spite speak English, Spanish, Portuguese and some French

yeah everyone wants to , but idk whats the point of making it complicated

Thanks for the quick reply but apparently I did not understand much the last message I do this because I want to be one of the lucky winners of an id beta for Final Fantasy XIV. from grabbing a lot and been a lot porder segidor and desire to have that opportunity because if there is any way that I need to jump or something Asher to get the information I owe

Not sure about the extra numbers but i have seen a lot of other posts in regards to that. I would contact customer support. Is you copy of ff13 on ps3 or xbox? Mine was ps3 and the code fit in. I'm curios if people are having trouble on with ps3, xbox or both.

Edit: and yes it is the product registration code, found on the product registration card.

So my question to all the avid fans of FF... if I were to by the Greatest Hits of Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3, will I still be able to recieve the code for the beta test of Final Fantasy XIV? If not, what are my other options, if there's still one available?

Originally Posted by Oblivion K

Not sure about the extra numbers but i have seen a lot of other posts in regards to that. I would contact customer support. Is you copy of ff13 on ps3 or xbox? Mine was ps3 and the code fit in. I'm curios if people are having trouble on with ps3, xbox or both.

Edit: and yes it is the product registration code, found on the product registration card.

i hope that someone will answer this

If you already used ur code when applying for the first beta, no worries just indicated it on the application and they will confirm it. not all FFXIII had the special code. see below

FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Code Recipients

Players who wish to participate in the PlayStation 3 beta test and who have a SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS code that came bundled with the initial shipments of FINAL FANTASY XIII(PS3), please enter this code in the designated area. You will be given priority when the time comes to select PlayStation 3 beta testers.

If you entered this code when applying for the beta test for Version 1.0, please indicate this on your application. Following confirmation, we will attempt to prioritize your application during the

nevermind i made an account without the code the chances of getting the code are really oddy though ...

I applied for the beta today and entered the code bundled with XIII but i realized now it has a (ps3) next to it. I entered a code from the xbox 360 version. Does it still count?

How do we know if I signed up for FFXIV PS3 beta or not?

I was anticipating FFXIV for a looong time and eagerly bought FFXIII and put the code in (I'm pretty sure) for the FFXIV PS3 beta. Long since forgotten, I played the PC beta and bought the PC game before giving up on the game. Now I'm anticipating this re-release for the PS3 and want to beta test it. However, I don't have the code anymore and don't know if I'm already signed up or whatnot... it's just been so long. Is there any way to tell if you're signed up or accepted or whatever?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Vorlord
    So my question to all the avid fans of FF... if I were to by the Greatest Hits of Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3, will I still be able to recieve the code for the beta test of Final Fantasy XIV? If not, what are my other options, if there's still one available?
    The answer to your first question is, No. I just recently bought a new greatest hits version of final fantasy XIII for ps3 and all it came with was a square enix member points card.

I have no clue on your 2nd question.

I have the same problem! What would be nice is if SE could tell by when you registered FFXIII for the PS3 via SE Members serial code.
    I'd love to find out the same thing.

I know this is a weird question that popped up in my head right after applying, but i should ask anyway.

Is there any possibility Beta Testers will be paid or in someway compensated for their cooperation, or is this all just stricly volunteering?

It wont change my decision, just wanted to know is all

Its strictly vollunteer. The payoff is that you get to play the game early

Originally Posted by Albytaps
    I was anticipating FFXIV for a looong time and eagerly bought FFXIII and put the code in (I'm pretty sure) for the FFXIV PS3 beta. Long since forgotten, I played the PC beta and bought the PC game before giving up on the game. Now I'm anticipating this re-release for the PS3 and want to beta test it. However, I don't have the code anymore and don't know if I'm already signed up or whatnot... it's just been so long. Is there any way to tell if you're signed up or accepted or whatever?

Thanks!

if you already use that code, your automaticly in. so dont worry and it's a shame you stop, just because. could paid 3 month's worth and get legacy status,there's alot to gain with legacy but oh well.

Page 3 of 156 First First 12345671353103 ... Last