Thread: FFXIV: ARR Beta

FFXIV: ARR Beta

Nevermind. I got it to work. Sorry for wasting anyones time

Eh there people. A friend of mine mentioned that they were more or less redoing the whole of FF14 and I was curious about it. I look a look and saw that they are accepting testers and figured why not give it a shot at the alpha and give a hand. I seem to be unable to sign up for the Alpha of FF14 for some reason though, every time I try it tells me my name and password are incorrect. Anyone have any idea whats going on?

Thanks.

same problem. I can log into square enix site fine, but when i enter name/pass to do the test sign up it says i entered it in wrong T_T

Annoying, no? >_< A couple friends of mine got in just fine and are prasing it up a storm too.

same here someoen help us pls?

what u did? to make it work?

Originally Posted by iamtimelezz
    what u did? to make it work?

I went to lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/index.h... and clicked on log in. It took me to a page that said: Square enix ID, Square enix password, and One time password. Next to those is a button that read: Square Enix Account Register new account. Make an account. Then you should be fine.

Totally unrelated, but i have Final Fantasy 3 for ds and I am trying to get onion knight, so send me mail; my friend code is: 507225000172

I've been having the same problem, unfortunately. Even tried changing my pw a few times.

having same issue as well, changing password does nothing...

bump

One thing you will want to make sure is that you have a proper "Square Enix Account". If you signed up for this site (Square Enix North America) recently, you haven't had the need to use the SEA to login.

To make totally sure, head on over to account.square-enix.com and log in there. If you never registered on that site before, then you'll want to sign-up at secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/r....

I realize that this is pretty confusing, as the old MEMBERS site here required a Square Enix Account to login. The SE Account system is used for log in to Final Fantasy XI, XIV, and A Realm Reborn, as well as other services for Japan.

One other thing to note, the Alpha test is currently limited to those who had the original FFXIV on their account prior to September 29th. Beta will open up to more people, and that's expected to arrive in February.

Originally Posted by webzero

"Since the login to FINAL FANTASY XIV in the last 30 days could not be confirmed, you are not allowed to log in to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums."

I have 2 collector copies of XIV that i bought on day 1 and i can't log in >.< I am really hoping they fix the fail that i waisted $160 on and let me test this game once again. If anyone got a download link to the client i'd appreciate it, been looking around and haven't found it.

I'm in the exact same position as you friend, this sucks. I can't even download the client, let alone get chosen to test it!

I tried sending you mail but both people need to have the other person's friend code before you can. Mine is 245232453661. Please send me mail too, because I have been trying to get the onion knight since I got the game years ago.

Originally Posted by imported_Andrea
    I tried sending you mail but both people need to have the other person's friend code before you can. Mine is 245232453661. Please send me mail too, because I have been trying to get the onion knight since I got the game years ago.
    how can i play ff14 ? plz help im new here

Welcome. Though now you are doomed! It's too late to keep this site from slowly taking over your life.

Judging by what everyone has been saying, you can only play FF14 right now (Alpha testing) if you had signed up for it before September 29th. There is a Beta coming in February that will open to more people, though. I don't know if you need a subscription or not, but the info might have been released by now. Here are some links copied from one of Mythril user Earth posts, along with the corresponding text:

"You may also want to check out the offical FINAL FANTASY XIV Lodestone webpage because they often update with information regarding subscriptions and payment options -- so keep an eye on that over the next several months. Here's the link: lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/index.h...

If you also want to read up on the tons of changes FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN will bring, here are some helpful links:

Message from the team, and documents showing what will change for A REALM REBORN: lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/teaser/...

Information about how FINAL FANTASY XIV will transition into FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN, including character data and game content: lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/topics/...

The official FINAL FANTASY XIV and A REALM REBORN YouTube channel where you can see some of the changes that are coming in video form! www.youtube.com/user/FINALFANTASYXIV

Additionally, for quick updates on A REALM REBORN, you can follow @FF_XIV_EN and @SQEX_Members_NA on Twitter!"

I cannot post on the Lodestone so I figured I would come here.

I received my email for Alpha entry for FFXIV: ARR.

I have followed the steps to the letter, yet I cannot log in to the forums.

The Admins on Lodestone do not seem to know whats going on, and I have received zero feedback from my ticket I sent in.

I can log in to my account (Obviously, because I am posting) but cannot log into the support website. I get an error about a technical issue has occured.

Anyone have information about this issue?

Can anyone help me out and Get me Registred for Alpha I would love a crack at it .I have missed the registration date sadly =( if anyone has some pull around here, Can you plz hook up a fan!.

My issue has been fixed.

What would you all say will be the level of constructive feedback per beta phase. The beta test is set to last at the least 8 weeks to the most being 18 weeks unless something really goes wrong. What's your guess? April, May, June, or July?

Hello everyone,

I purchased FF14 a few days after release and played for a very long time, now i finally wanted to come back and you can imagine how suprised and excited i was to learn about ARR and XIV servers being shut down...

But also i have read that if you baught there original version of the game that you can join in on the beta test.

Questions!

Is this true?

If so, how do I get In and download the client?

Have they finally added 2 handed swords?

so only certain people are allowed to play this game?? or simply by buying FFXIV native of this place??

Dekkarra has the right idea.

Logging into this site, logs you into your Square Enix Members account and facilitates all your activity here. To participate in content specifically for our titles like FINAL FANTASY XI, and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn (Alpha test and going forward) you will need to sign up and use the Square Enix Account system which allows you to register payment options for our subscription titles.

Good to hear the news about ARR and its Beta Testing. Which Brings me to this question. For The PS3 users Beta coming to us in February I believe does anyone have any information on that? Will I be able to sign up for it using this sites Id and Password..and where do i go exactly to sign up for this. Any and all information anyone has to offer is greatly appreciated..I have been Looking forward to this for like what 5years now and any bonus news on 13 versus is welcome as well.

Originally Posted by CrimsonbloodK
    What would you all say will be the level of constructive feedback per beta phase. The beta test is set to last at the least 8 weeks to the most being 18 weeks unless something really goes wrong. What's your guess? April, May, June, or July?
    Well as an alpha tester feedback could be posted and submitted pretty much till the end of alpha phase. As for release I'm saying June/July will be the sheduled release as they plan to have closed beta and open beta, as well as beta for ps3. If delayed your looking into August or further.

As far as alpha testing went all I can say is, it's something to look out for and you're gonna enjoy it when it releases 8)

Does anyone know when the Beta Application site is going to open up and when it does how will I find it? I heard somewhere that its supposed to open tomorrow but that was on some random website.

Page 2 of 156 First First 1234561252102 ... Last