Thread: FFXIV: ARR Beta

FFXIV: ARR Beta

Everyone calm down! If you truly got a beta code. On the link to register the code. Keep scrolling down past "click here to register" The link for the beta forums is right under it. After you go to the beta forums your user name is already typed out. Re-type your user name otherwise it will say "incorrect password". Simple and enjoy!

I can't find where you're talking about. I can't get into the beta forums, I get the incorrect password/username still. I try to go back to the page where I registered my key and it says that it's being used now. I assume with my email and account, but I still cant access the beta forums or beta client :/

Where are you getting incorrect password? Also don't type in the one time password box, you probably didn't set one up. Also when you registered your key I believe you had to reactivate your account? One more thing, did you re-type all the login information because like I said if you don't it's going to say its incorrect regardless if your user name is already typed out.

It's only when I click the link to log in to the beta forums, every other thing lets me log in just fine.

ok, I guess I cant figure out how to insert photos either lol

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/fgvjvj...

Originally Posted by imported_Brian
    Could I get a link to this forum you guys are talking about? When I click on the link supplied in my e-mail all it does it link me to my Square account. I've registed my code, and the FFXIV beta does appear in my activated games, but I don't know where to download the client. Halp.
    If you all clear your history cache you would be able to log in. it works everytime I try, without having to change my password. Oh, i didn't know there were other phases. I was wondering when the maintainance would be done. Friday, thx! I'm excited!

Originally Posted by ryanthebunny
    It's only when I click the link to log in to the beta forums, every other thing lets me log in just fine.

ok, I guess I cant figure out how to insert photos either lol

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/fgvjvj...
    Hmm, I'm not sure. If your login is working everywhere else except there. Maybe try what the above poster said, clear cache. I had trouble because my user name was already typed in box and I just re-typed everything and it worked. The only problem I'm suffering now is when I tried to log in the beta client my account got frozen. Not sure why but I'm not going to try and log back in until tomorrow lol

Bleh I really don't get it, I just cleared everything and logged back in here, went to my email to click the link to beta forums, clicked it and entered my info, bam incorrect. Even tried on my phone which has a seperate IP since it wasn't connected to my wifi. I've even tried the reset password ability from that page, and it doesn't work even after changing it. I guess I have to try and contact SE and figure out why I can't access anything even though I have the beta pass and everything :/

Hi so I recieved the beta code. And like all of you I was excited and also unaware of the fact that it was starting only on friday. Thus in my excitement I registered the code to this account from which I had never signed up for the beta testing. My other account ShiroyoOchigano is the account that I signed up for beta testing.

I have sent a mail to the support staff telling them of my stupidity. But is there anything I can do? I have not recieved a response yet from the support staff.

I was also invited to the beta, imput my key and then it wouldn't let me log in to my account.

It keeps telling me the ID or Password is incorrect when clearly the password IS correct because I've changed it about 20 times now and it keeps giving me the same problem.

The ID is fine because I'm getting e-mails to change the password...and obviously I'm here posting on this forum so the account and pass work... just not on the log in for the beta I guess.

If this persists I'm going to have to abandon my interest in this game...because honestly, how can I trust Square if I can't even log in to my own account?

At least I know other people are having the exact same problem as me I guess, wish they'd address it.

So I applied for the PS3 beta on the weekend, and I am wondering when exactly I should expect to hear back if I got selected? Would is be during phase 3 when the actual PS3 beta phase starts, or more at the end of phase 2, or should have heard back even sooner than that?

Please contact our Customer Service, they should be able to help you out:

support.na.square-enix.com/

Hi guys, i would like to ask the beta testing for FF XIV. I'm from Singapore and would like to ask is my country included in the beta testing. If yes how do i go about signing up for the beta testing??

anyone can help? or any admin can enlighten me on this??

Originally Posted by imported_RYan
    I just got invited to play Final Fantasy XIV Beta, So I used my beta key but thats as far as I got. Can anybody help me cause I didn't get any download nor I didn't get help in the forums.
    I also had the same problem and after pounding my head against a wall i found a link about logins being changed as of jan 1rst of this year. My id was not the ID on the side bar of these forums it was the old one the i had used........i hope this helps it opened up the beta forums for some more...and yeah the download link yeah!

[FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

["You can still register for the country closest to you but please keep in mind they may be limited in the support they can offer you, If you experience in issues they may only be able to provide general support"]

Hey there. I applied for the FFXIV ARR beta and sure enough finally recieved a confirmation email this week. As I went to register myself it said I needed a code that was given to me in a email... This email was never sent to me. Is this a error? SE told me I was in this beta this weekend and sure enough forgets to send me the email with the code to access EVERYTHING. I'm a legacy member and sure enough my money and dedication is going unnoticed. I'm very aggitated right now and if someone can shed some light on what is going on I'd be appreciative.

Originally Posted by Sessho
    Hey there. I applied for the FFXIV ARR beta and sure enough finally recieved a confirmation email this week. As I went to register myself it said I needed a code that was given to me in a email... This email was never sent to me. Is this a error? SE told me I was in this beta this weekend and sure enough forgets to send me the email with the code to access EVERYTHING. I'm a legacy member and sure enough my money and dedication is going unnoticed. I'm very aggitated right now and if someone can shed some light on what is going on I'd be appreciative.

Your code should have been in the confirmation email. If not, check your spam folder.

[FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Customer service is unresponsive been waiting for 6 hours and their phone service is down for the beta weekend (wtf?)

This is the only thing that was in the email:

This e-mail has been sent to the registered e-mail address of a Square Enix account holder who has applied to become a beta tester for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. Please disregard this e-mail if you do not recall submitting an application.
    ==========
    Thank you for your participation in the beta test for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
    The testing schedule is detailed below.

- Dates and Times:
    April 12, 2013 (Friday), 2:00 a.m. to April 14, 2013 (Sunday), 2:00 a.m. (PDT)

For further details, please refer to the following link:
    sqex.to/uqe

* If you have yet to complete registration for the beta test, please do so using the following link:
    sqex.to/otT

Your feedback is important to us, and we look forward to your active participation in the beta test for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

If you have any questions regarding this e-mail or any other aspect of the Beta test, please visit the Square Enix Support Center. sqex.to/WXr

--
    FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test Operations Department
    SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
    * This mail address is for sending purposes only. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

Dont worry about not getting in cuz open beta is coming shortly.. and about PC spec.. I really think SE is not trying to just have a current spec only beta/game.. they are testing all spec, low-high spec and all the between to make sure that if you dont have the money for high spec PC you can still play the game.

having the same issue whats goin on?

What a terrible thread.

Very terrible indeed

Page 11 of 156 First First ... 7891011121314152161111 ... Last