Thread: Screenshot Competition Round VI

Screenshot Competition Round VI

Time for Round Six of the Screenshot competition!

This round will run from today the 8th of July until next Sunday the 15th of July.

Rules:
    • Only one entry per person per round.
    • Screenshots should be original and not copied, edited or Photoshop enhanced. Screenshots depicting in-game bugs will only count if the current round has allowed bug pictures as an individual 'theme'. All other rounds should contain pictures of Lara Croft in ordinary gameplay. Shots taken from cut-scenes are disallowed.
    • Each round will span 7 days, after which time the voting shall commence in a separate thread.
    • Voting will also last for 7 days.
    • Entrants may not vote for their own entries. Non-participants are welcome to cast a vote and points shall be awarded on a scale of 1-3 (Three points for your favourite descending to one point for your third favourite).
    • The entrant with the most points upon closure of the voting will get to choose the two themes for the next round.
    • Two themes must be offered - one must be a level from a particular game (All entries can include screenshots from Angel of Darkness, Legend and Anniversary), and one must be a random theme. The dual theme ensures that those who do not have all of the games can still participate in the competition.

Round VI:

Post a screenshot using one of these two themes:

• The Coastal Ruins level from Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
    • Lara and fire

Please give your picture a title to make it easier when we're doing the voting and making the scoreboard

Good luck everybody!

Thanks Shrensh

IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please remember to use the Screenshot competition comments thread and reserve this thread for screenshots only. Thanks and good luck to all!

Smile

Oh, this is easy one..

Presenting The Terminator LARA-T100

Kodak Moment
    Because life's better with Kodak

FIRE GOD ALTAR

signature image
    I am Set, god of chaos and the desert. I add to the balance of the world. Without chaos and destruction, there is no peace and harmony.

Door-sur-Prize

Big Grin

Title: 'Midas' Fire Pit'

Ta-daaa!

Dancing on fire.

(sorry, the screen is a little bit dark)

I'm getting my entry in fairly early this round...

Lara Fireball

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Please bear in mind that I had to take a picture off the TV screen so the quality won't be the best in the world, but that really doesn't matter because I know you'll take this into account.

Title: Egyptian fire ball

Red Face (Embarrassed) Lo's entry

This was taken from the end of the level 'Shakespeare's Cliff' in TR's 'The Lost Artefact'. Took a few goes hehehe but I was actually trying to get the Pterodactyl to swoop down and follow me into the lava pit beneath but Lara just dies and the flying reptile is nowhere to be seen

Anyway, to explain the shot, I began to realise that it was more likely to get a 'movement' shot atop that ledge. After 45mins I finally got this! (Oh and I did stop to put the kettle on inbetween )

The overgrown turkey prepares for Thanksgiving by rolling and stuffing the Human

Red Face (Embarrassed)

EDIT NOTE:

The above edit was made by way of a series of inadvertant and incoherent typing errors. Please, do not comment on this particular edit on this board (use the comments board ). If anyone wishes to make corrections at any time to their TEXT and not pictures, please PM me and in good time - before voting starts.

Thanks!

Lo

Big Grin Finally Got a Decent Screenie!!

I've finally got my entry It's not very good, but oh well

I present to you: 'Stop at Nothing'

Round VI is now closed for new entries. Go to the voting thread and let us know what your favourites are.