Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Navy Field

Navy Field

Big Grin Navy Field

this is an awsome game (referring to game title) you rank up from a FF to a BB and theres even a BC (battle carrier) the website is http://www.navyfield.com/ there you can download the client witch is FREE forever its a pretty fun game

Cool thx.

np good friend lol jk but np

link ples

its in the post

I'm currently downloading it now... only problem is that it's taking FOREVER. Nearly one hour for 50 MB of the 395 MB file, and I'm on a cable/DSL connection that usually downloads 500 MB files in around 30 minutes.

The game looks awesome, though. I'm not really amused with the terrible grammar and bad spelling, however.

it is fun and also when you get to level 12 refer to the totorial because i got to excited and now i'm screwed up make sure you have a radio man to make friends and clans i think you have to be level 35 to setup clans/fleets 'fleets' is also clans thats just what the game calls it

Originally Posted by Colosseum
    The game looks awesome, though. I'm not really amused with the terrible grammar and bad spelling, however.
    It's a Korean game, that's why.

I've played Navyfield on and off for a couple of years now.

It's a nice little game, but becomes a grind at higher levels.

Still worth a try though.

Originally Posted by ravem
    but becomes a grind at higher levels.
    How so?

takes alot of time to level up once you reach around level 60 if you don't have a premium account due to the large amount of experience needed per level

I've played it for nearly a year now and I'm currently in a Nagato,and about 4 days or so away from the yamato

i still whant to know if its free or i haft to pay befor i down lode

It's free, with the option to buy things like better XP subscriptions and premium ships and items.

that sucks

Thumbs Up

that rockes on my buget exept for the premium ships

how do i change my navy?

once you reach level 12 you will get a tutorial on that

don't worry it will be explained to you in game

how do i get my home port ships.

Once you get high enogh level to make a salior a captin, then you pick the nation, then you buy the first ship

NavyFields a great game. I play it as well as BS:M. Currently I am level 91, and I have an Iowa. If anyone needs help, let me know. I also can spare some points and possibly some credits if I have enough.

I once started playing this game, but if you dont pay, it takes way too long to recieve any new things.
    The basic idea is great, but I think the graphics are simply outdated, the field of view is too small and the controls could be better. I hope they'll release a sequel.

I was reading GFW mag. today and came across this...

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/channel/GFW_Line_Rider

pretty cool huh. I can't figure out how they do this stuff for the life of you. lol

Thumbs Down

i dont like navy field srry it took 4.5 hours to download. I just cant wait that long.

Originally Posted by AceMan1Duck
    i dont like navy field srry it took 4.5 hours to download. I just cant wait that long.
    you shood get comcast they have a power bost for downlodes

Smile Help

once logged in i have about 2mins of playing before i have 'connection lost' and this is not my firewall as i have already tried with it turned off

Page 1 of 2 12 Last