Thread: Does anyone 'talk' to the enemies whilst playing

Does anyone 'talk' to the enemies whilst playing

Does anyone shout or say anything to the enemies when they attack you?

If I am doing well against them and feeling brave I sometimes say 'Ha ha, you'll NEVER take me down!'

but if I'm losing or something jumps out at me unexpectedly I say 'Nooooo, go away!'

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

This topic is pretty much like "do you talk to lara".

No i dont talk to enemies or to lara.

I sometimes swear out loud and call them names when they get the better of me. But it makes me look delusional.

Yes

Sometimes when they get me mad, I call them names

I normally say stuff on the lines of:

Ay! Stop whooping the Croft!

*splat* Oh thank you VERY much!

Come on Lara, don't die, shoot the thingy...

But normally I'll just be talking to Lara herself... I tell you, sometimes, I almost end up having full-on conversations with her... It's quite worrying!

if they're winning then it will prob be the following - 'no! stupid! i hate you! go away! no! dont knock me down!' but if i was winning it will be like 'muhahahahahahaha! u'll never get me! u'll never get me!'

I do sometimes talk to the enemies,telling them to 'shove off' or 'don't come out of thin air like that!'

They never listen.

haha deffo

I scream, shout ive even cried ive got that stressed haha!!!

i usually swear ALOT at them...
    i shout things like:

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I WAS BEING SWEET AND INNOCENT AND DID NOTHING(!!!!!!!!!) TO HURT YOU!! ARGHHHHHH!!"

"I WAS JUST GOING TO IGNORE YOU BUT NOW YOU'VE DONE THAT...OH BOY YOUR IN TROUBLE MISTER!!!"

"OH YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT TO ME CAN YOU WELL YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING!"

"oh yeah thats it you just dont give me a chance to stand up ill be fine dont worry....(said calmy)....I WAS JOKINGGGGGGGGG LET ME STAND UPPPPPP I WANNA HAVE A GOOOOOOO!!! "

i could go on all day haha but ill stop now until i find something else i say when i start replaying TR:LR

or sometimes it will be 'i know your tryin to look tough infront of your friends but LEAVE ME ALONE!' (bite) 'right thats it you asked for it' (bangbangbangbangbang) 'that was your fault beastie thing'

Yeah, I've been guilty of that sometimes... I call them horrible names. Or laugh at them if they get stuck on walls. I have no sympathy for them.

i call them noobs