Thread: 360 Users: Achievements

360 Users: Achievements

360 Users: Achievements

Unless they incorporate a Shadowrun style achievement system (so pc users can acquire them as well) this is mainly for 360 players (unless you're a medal addicted pc player)

Overall I thought the balance was ok, but many complaints have been registered regarding the difficulty level of the medal of honor - it is nearly impossible to get without getting together with a friend and either boosting or developing special rules (such as no attacking primary targets for a time)

the achievement wouldn't be so bad except for the time requirements, and the fact that in a game you want to win you simply can't spend that amount of time in a one unit (let alone 3) - the only way to really get it in a match is to be so much better than your opponent that you can control the match, outclass them, and keep them alive long enough to acquire the necessary requirements (and I nearly consider this boosting as well)

I don't want achievements I have to boost for - difficult, yes, but not all but impossible

and I would like to see achievements for the MP that are designed around teamwork, achievements for sharing units, perhaps? Or 100 team wins, something along those lines

achievements are a good idea and give any game a lot of replayability as we go out day after day to hunt them down - but lets keep them within reason - a lot of games are releasing these impossible achievements and they are frustrating for gamers who don't want to resort to boosting

i agree the medal of honor is rediculous and any one who has the MOH clearly hasnt played a fair game in an 8 man lobby.

The MOH should have been unlocked automaticaly once all other achievments were unlocked

I totally agree. The MOH was nearly impossible to get legitly.

Originally Posted by Wolfpack Apone
    i agree the medal of honor is rediculous and any one who has the MOH clearly hasnt played a fair game in an 8 man lobby.

The MOH should have been unlocked automaticaly once all other achievments were unlocked
    well I have it, but it was just because I wanted 100% completion - Sith and I went into Solomon and laid down the "no going after each others" primary objective for 2 hrs rule

Originally Posted by mortalstakes
    well I have it, but it was just because I wanted 100% completion - Sith and I went into Solomon and laid down the "no going after each others" primary objective for 2 hrs rule
    yup me n panzer tried a similar thing but i was like 20 seconds short of my plane usage i was so annoyed hehe