Thread: Sentinel Q Ability

Sentinel Q Ability

Sentinel Q Ability

It would be interesting if it could counter the Alchemist's fire ability by blowing it out, or maybe if it was used on an ally to extinguish fire on them, as a sort of pseudo-purge.

I agree, but it might give a bit too much edge to vampires, who have the smoke and poison abilities and no logical way to counter.

This has come up from the internal team as well.

I've been hesitant as I feel it would be a bit too powerful of a counter, but it would be neat if we could support it some reduced capacity (e.g. the Fire Wall dies down briefly, giving you enough time to run through it).

Originally Posted by Psyonix_Corey
    This has come up from the internal team as well.

I've been hesitant as I feel it would be a bit too powerful of a counter, but it would be neat if we could support it some reduced capacity (e.g. the Fire Wall dies down briefly, giving you enough time to run through it).
    Good midway option.
    But what happens with fire and wind? Fire will grow larger most of the time.

I wonder if any sentinel would waste its attack on fire but it is a nice add

I'd totally use wing flap to run through a fire, there's a good chance of hitting the alch who used it as well.