Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Glitches in just cause

Glitches in just cause

Originally Posted by Frag Maniac
    Just so you know, Eidos has a habit of not paying for the devs for post release patch support for their games. Apparently they think they're perfect,...or maybe they don't give a rats ass about the bugs, or their customers for that matter.
    Hmmm, Thats mean, if I were a developer, I'd go to some other company.

Originally Posted by Blakreloaded
    Hmmm, Thats mean, if I were a developer, I'd go to some other company.
    They do care for the customers , but one/or more mods are assigned to the JC catagory and they the most about it , the mod for JC pincushion hasn't been online for ages and he is the one who should deal with the problems.

Getting back to the subject, I like the glitch where you can pilot the Excelsior, El Grandé! I have done it, but you can't exactly control it, only the camera.

Getting back to the subject, I like the glitch where you can pilot the Excelsior, El Grandé! I have done it, but you can't exactly control it, only the camera.
    Its one hell of a big plane!
    I landed on it with a comet and dropped off and enjoyed the view.

There is a glitch where you appear from underground , if you die underwater when you respawn you will rise from the underworld.

Originally Posted by cazzer
    I noticed that but i didn't find it too obvious and i came about it when i was mucking around.
    Another is you can skim underwater with any plane.
    Not any plane, the big cargo plane (the one that spawns at the international airport and spawns as a glitch at the runway with the f-10 wraith), that one floats.

Originally Posted by UndeadMuffin
    Not any plane, the big cargo plane (the one that spawns at the international airport and spawns as a glitch at the runway with the f-10 wraith), that one floats.
    Then goes drak and explodes.

Jump Glitch

Originally Posted by cazzer
    Then goes drak and explodes.
    Actually in the 360 version it just sits there and floats.... lol

Oh and BTW, another glitch is that if you jump and then switch weapons (you have to time it right, it's a pain sometimes) you just keep jumping. Helps for base jumping lol but I got the acheivement by playing fair

Originally Posted by UndeadMuffin
    Actually in the 360 version it just sits there and floats.... lol

Oh and BTW, another glitch is that if you jump and then switch weapons (you have to time it right, it's a pain sometimes) you just keep jumping. Helps for base jumping lol but I got the acheivement by playing fair
    I tried doing that but i cant do it yet , i'll keep trying...
    I have done it once at the front of the airport and got soo high that planes weren't too far near me!

the more I play the game the more I like the game the more I get pissed off cause of the stuttering, after less than a hour of gameplay each time. This'd be my favorite game (mainly because of the way you can steal helicopters) if they actualy put out a patch that fixed that mother F***ing stuttering, plus the constant "stop policia" gets on my nerves and makes me wanna kill a midget. On the plus side its awesome to watch him jump through helicopter blades to steal a helicopter lol

Although it would be funny if he got sawn up if you jumped into them, of course having an option not to jump into them aswell.
    signature image

the first thing that bugged me when i first started to play Just Cause was that the Rico's face, who I could control, was completely different from Rico in the cut-scenes

Now, when I looked very closely at them i can say that they bear a small resemblence, but still, many facial expressions are missing from the Rico we play with

or is it just me?

No, there is a difference between the two.
    Like on the ps2 version his face graphics were so bad they looked nothing like the cutscene rico.
    signature image

http://forums.eidosgames.com/announcement.php?f=72&a=16

Read the rules sorry Eidos.

Avalanche good

Tech support (Just Cause) :
    As much as we would like to help out customers who bought Just Cause and experience problems, this is something that we refer to Eidos and their distributor

They live in Sweden.

Originally Posted by dr_mcclown
    On the plus side its awesome to watch him jump through helicopter blades to steal a helicopter lol
    That's so stupid, on aircraft, Edios was too cheap to make a better animation, so what they did was make him fly through the closed canopy of a plane, and through the blades of a helicopter spinning at the speed of sound!
    So weird!!

Originally Posted by primer
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/announcement.php?f=72&a=16

Read the rules sorry Eidos.

Avalanche good

Tech support (Just Cause) :
    As much as we would like to help out customers who bought Just Cause and experience problems, this is something that we refer to Eidos and their distributor

They live in Sweden.

Exclamation glitches..

im gonna put a youtube video on all the glitches i have found on JC,
    just type in "just cause glitches", or "bubthedamned" and you will find it.
    i wont put it on for a while though! ill try now actually!

what is the Excelsior??

Originally Posted by bubthemighty
    what is the Excelsior??
    Its on the last missions, you have to board it, its a massive, passenger/cargo plane that is white and is only in the last mission.

Originally Posted by dr_mcclown
    ...fix that mother F***ing stuttering...
    The reason there is that stuttering is a result of the WORST GLITCH EVER. This glitch carries on through all versions of the game. What happens is that the game decompresses the files for the land that you fly/drive over then, it loads it into memory then when you keep driving/flying over land it only deletes the memory when it needs more, this causes serious lag when you crash or some one talks, etc. and just the usual 15FPS type lag as well. BUT the most annoying thing is that you can only stop this lag by restarting your system, hich is bad for PC users. BTW even if you quit game and come back later the lag will still be there. So every hour or so you have to restart to avoid this lag.

PS: This lag can be of use when trying to glitch the game to get into the Excelsior!

The reason there is that stuttering is a result of the WORST GLITCH EVER. This glitch carries on through all versions of the game. What happens is that the game decompresses the files for the land that you fly/drive over then, it loads it into memory then when you keep driving/flying over land it only deletes the memory when it needs more, this causes serious lag when you crash or some one talks, etc. and just the usual 15FPS type lag as well. BUT the most annoying thing is that you can only stop this lag by restarting your system, hich is bad for PC users. BTW even if you quit game and come back later the lag will still be there. So every hour or so you have to restart to avoid this lag.

PS: This lag can be of use when trying to glitch the game to get into the Excelsior!
    i get that quite a lot some times, wonder what jc2 will be like.
    signature image

Big Grin i like this glitch

i was flying around san esperito in a f-16 comet(great plane) and i wanted to keep it for next time so i found my closest safehouse and landed my jet outside it and started to drive into my garage as i went in my planes wings went through the side of the garage and the front came out of the other side
    i got out and headed out of the garage and then looked back the door closed and my comet was undamaged . now everytime i come onto the game my comet is still there and unharmed

because of this i have now set on a mission to get loads of planes and helicopters into my garages and am now only needing 12 more garages to fill in with airbourne things out of all of them in the game i have got 2 stirling jets 5 huerta spa ocelots 9 f-16 comets 1 and a half alexander and a little version of the excelsior plane this is also a glitch

this is in my xbox 360 version believe it or not

still it is a great game

PS can anyone give me a tip on how to liberate los islos defence HQ the biggest base in the game it is difficult as planes keep coming and crashing into me on the ground

cheers

bye

planes in garages? , do you have a screenshot of you looking at the plane in the garage?
    signature image

Page 2 of 2 First First 12