Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Dissidia - News and Updates

Dissidia - News and Updates

Dissidia - News and Updates

Future Games
    I want to make a new Dissidia, and we intend to do so (Siliconera)
    - The people who've worked on the previous titles have also stated their desire to make a new one, too,” says Hazama.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 18th Feb 2015 at 09:23.

Development
    Dissidia and Theatrhythm were made to introduce Final Fantasy to a new generation of fans(Siliconera)
    – “When you ask kids in their teens about their favorite Final Fantasy titles, Final Fantasy Type-0 and Dissidia are more popular than the main-numbered series,” says producer Ichiro Hazama.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 18th Feb 2015 at 09:23.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new Dissidia, but what would they make it for? Will it be a PS Vita exclusive? I don't mind but i'm sure many other fans do.

Perhaps a Dissidia for the PS4? I would personally be all for it.

As long as it has the main heroes (exclude Shantotto, I did not like her. I go with Prishe) and main villains, then I all for it. Also, add new characters from main series and spin off, as well as everybody from the previous Dissidia games (exclude Shantotto).

Why do I hate Shantotto? It's her attitude that I don't like. I never play Final Fantasy 11, but judging by the play-through she is an arrogant person who think she the best and looks down on others. I hate that!

I can't believe she has a extension pack named after her. If I going to get Final Fantasy 11 (which I not since I don't play online) I will avoid it at all cost. Sorry to the Shantotto fans about this but I just don't like her.

Back on topic, they might put Genesis (FF7:Crisis Core) in it. I heard rumor that they wanted to put Genesis in the previous game.

They should put it on both PSP and PS4. Either way I'll buy it on any of those two.

I'd be all for a PS4 version with Ramza, Ashley Riot (because vagrant story takes place in Ivalce), and Genesis.

Question

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    I want to make a new Dissidia, and we intend to do so. The people who've worked on the previous titles have also stated their desire to make a new one, too,” says Hazama.
    but the creators after the duodecim, were saying that this title was an experiment and has been closed...will there be any continue after duodecim 012????
    Square Enix you are my beloved company just keep going and impress us

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by Valice
    I'd be all for a PS4 version with Ramza, Ashley Riot (because vagrant story takes place in Ivalce), and Genesis.
    why not also rush or torgal or david inside or emma vs the conqueror or emma?....i'm talking about the last remnant otherwise why ashley riot?...because i think that's too far fetched

Hey there whoever interested in a continuation of the last remnant sign here http://www.thepetitionsite.com/186/7...aderClick#sign

Music
    Final Fantasy Villains/Heroes
    - Experience the most epic/evil compilations with FINAL FANTASY HEROES & VILLAINS, available now!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 18th Feb 2015 at 09:24.

Arcade Version
    Square Enix Teases A New Arcade Game With Final Fantasy Characters (Siliconera)
    - While we’ve seen some Final Fantasy characters show up in arcades in Lord of Vermillion, Square Enix has yet to make a proper Final Fantasy arcade game. Perhaps, that’s what the publisher is teasing.

Square Enix Announced Dissidia Final Fantasy For Arcades (Siliconera)
    - Enhanced port of PSP games is 1st Final Fantasy arcade game to be released. (Anime News Network)

Teaser Site
    Official Website
    Warrior of Light Wallpaper
    Last edited by Grimoire; 14th Feb 2015 at 12:29.

The teaser trailer looks amazing! Please Squenix bring Dissidia to all consoles world wide<3!!!

Originally Posted by FoxyTorryn
    The teaser trailer looks amazing! Please Squenix bring Dissidia to all consoles world wide<3!!!
    And don't forget the Steam/PC version as well.

They're porting an arcade game to PC (Gunslinger Stratos). Maybe they'll do the same for this one day.

The new Dissidia looks so cool!! Please release it to consoles! I love to play this with all my favourite characters!
    Last edited by FantasyDreamKey; 17th Feb 2015 at 19:08.

Media Update
    Wallpapers and Screenshots
    - Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade Screenshots Show The Warrior Of Light Vs. Cloud. (Siliconera)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 18th Feb 2015 at 19:33.

Developers' Blog Entry
    Arcade Archon Action
    - The Japan Amusement Expo 2015 was held this past Friday and Saturday in Japan.

Conference
    Dissidia Closed Conference on April 10 (Final Fantasy Network)
    - Square Enix will be holding a special conference on April 10 to further detail Dissidia Final Fantasy, a game recently announced for arcades at the Japan Amusement Expo 2015 as the first arcade title in the Final Fantasy series. (Nova Crystallis)

Conference
    Dissidia Final Fantasy Closed Conference (Final Fantasy Network)
    - Dissidia Final Fantasy closed conference coverage (Tecmo Koei collaboration, new screenshots & more) (Nova Crystallis)
    - Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade Game Is Being Developed By Team Ninja (Siliconera)
    - Dissidia Final Fantasy Screenshots Show Cloud, Terra, And Others On Arcade Hardware (Siliconera)
    - Final Fantasy Tactics’ Ramza Playable In Dissidia Final Fantasy (Siliconera)
    - Dissidia Final Fantasy Details Its Arcade Gameplay (Siliconera)
    - Dissidia Final Fantasy Trailer Shows Ifrit And Midgar (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix confirms co-development and Tactics representation for Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade (Nova Crystallis)
    - Here’s a look at Y’shtola in the new Dissidia Final Fantasy (Nova Crystallis)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 11th Apr 2015 at 21:13.

Dissidia Final Fantasy Comparison Between Arcade And PlayStation 4
    http://www.siliconera.com/2015/04/13...eXvrjhZUhGq.99

You are welcome Grimoire!

Trailers, Videos and Information
    Dissidia Final Fantasy Special Trailer & Arcade/PS4 Comparison Video (Nova Crystallis)
    - Dissidia Final Fantasy will launch in arcades with 14 characters at first (Nova Crystallis)
    - Dissidia Final Fantasy Comparison Between Arcade And PlayStation 4 (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix Highlights What’s New In Dissidia Final Fantasy For Arcade (Siliconera)
    - Dissidia Final Fantasy May End Up Using Team Ninja’s “Soft Engine” Tech (Siliconera)
    - Dissidia Final Fantasy Shares A Tutorial On How You Play It (Siliconera)
    - Promo Art
    Last edited by Grimoire; 17th Apr 2015 at 09:34.

Noctis to be Playable
    Noctis Will Come To Dissidia Final Fantasy After Final Fantasy XV (Siliconera)
    - “We’re thinking about it, of course” says director Takeo Kujiraoka.

Art
    Dissidia Final Fantasy Ramza, promo art and WoL card

Scans
    Dissidia Final Fantasy Dengeki PlayStation scans (MakuXV)

Music
    Dissidia Final Fantasy Shows A Jam Session Of The Game’s Main Theme (Siliconera)
    - Here’s a look at a recording session for the track in the recent trailer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last