Thread: Uninstall

Uninstall

How can I deleate tombraider anniversary ??????

Go to Control Panel, Click on Add or Remove Programs, find Tomb Raider, click on it and click on remove, say yes to uninstall.

I take it you don't like it? Why exactly?

Lightbulb Welcome

Welcome to the Forums awsome50 as said Click Start Control Panel Add/remove progarms TR:A And done

re unistall

did all that, but now I can't even reinstall the game. When I put the disc in, and it starts up, it only has play, the install where you would click on it is shaded out.
    When I try to uninstall, tra is not even in the click on uninstall in controll panel, even tried system restore

I dont play it on Comp but obvisously i still feel your Pain have you read this
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=68402

Tra

Quote Originally Posted by Rai004 View Post
    Go to Control Panel, Click on Add or Remove Programs, find Tomb Raider, click on it and click on remove, say yes to uninstall.

I take it you don't like it? Why exactly?
    I love tomb raider games, main problem was game was not saving any more. Now this new problem

Quote Originally Posted by awsome50 View Post
    I love tomb raider games, main problem was game was not saving any more. Now this new problem
    Oh, okay! As you didn't explain why you wanted to uninstall, I just made a presumption. Sorry.

But I'm sorry you're now still having problems. If you uninstalled properly, you really shouldn't have a problem. Did you restart your computer after uninstalling?

I uninstalled the demo and didn't have a problem installing again. Your best bet is the technical forums.

Tra

Quote Originally Posted by Rai004 View Post
    Oh, okay! As you didn't explain why you wanted to uninstall, I just made a presumption. Sorry.

But I'm sorry you're now still having problems. If you uninstalled properly, you really shouldn't have a problem. Did you restart your computer after uninstalling?

I uninstalled the demo and didn't have a problem installing again. Your best bet is the technical forums.
    No problem, don't remember what I did, But got everything up and running again. Thanks for you intrest and help

Tra

Thank you to everyone for there help, don't remember how or what I did, took 3 hours, but the game is running again. Thank you to everyone again

Lol seems i was no help but o well as long as you got the game up and running good job.

Quote Originally Posted by awsome50 View Post
    How do you mean? When I was making my save collection, I found that there's a limit to 50 saves. Did you reach that limit? If so, it still lets you delete one and make a new one. Or you can go to the saves folder and copy/paste them elsewhere.

That happened to me too. It was due to the 95% hanging problem caused by the DirectX install in my case. When my PC hung I used task manager to quit the install and then uninstalled to try again. But the uninstall didn't work properly and when I tried to reinstall that option wasn't available and a message kindly informed me to first uninstall my existing installation before installing (which didn't exist). However, you can access the uninstall feature directly from the DVD and that did the trick for me. Took 3 installs before I finally got the game running properly

If you have trouble uninstalling TRA (or any other TR game) then run TRRC.EXE (Tomb Raider Registry Cleaner) from this page, which will remove all registry entries and the uninstaller. You can then re-install TRA fresh without it thinking it is already installed.