Thread: FFXIV: How to re-download?

FFXIV: How to re-download?

Computer Crash

Is there a way to back up FF XIV so I don't have to buy a new game for the registration code if my computer crashed to where it cant be fixed or if I switch computers?

FFXIV: How to re-download?

I have to wipe my computer and I need to redownload the game client but I am unable to find it anywhere. I purchased the digital download. any ideas where I can find the link to redownload and install the game?

Check the sticky post http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=6955 which contains the download link.

Or, you could simply put "ffxiv download" into Google and click the first link it gives you.

Originally Posted by TheRealKraggy
    Or, you could simply put "ffxiv download" into Google and click the first link it gives you.
    This forum needs a like button

New computer

I have ff14. i had a cd of it when i installed it, I got me an awesome new computer! sadly i moved and have since lost the cd. i have a valid account and such but i cant find any working links to redownload the game

Final Fantasy a Realm Reborn

Bought game is store and took out monthly subscription. Then my PS4 broke and store gave me a new one. QUSESTION - How do I reinstall the game from DVD without having to pay again?

Originally Posted by cbf1920
    Bought game is store and took out monthly subscription. Then my PS4 broke and store gave me a new one. QUSESTION - How do I reinstall the game from DVD without having to pay again?
    As long as you log in to your existing PSN ID on the new PS4 then it shouldn't ask you for a reg code as your account already has it linked.

worked....tyvm

FFXIV PS3 Disc lost.

Hi.

I have FFXIV for both PC and PS3, I took a break from the game several months ago and have just come back. However in the meantime I uninstalled it from my PS3 to free up space for other games. Now I want to reinstall it, however I cannot find my disc anywhere. I've read posts on other sites that I should be able to download it again from PSN, however for every version of the game that I can see on PSN, it's showing that I haven't bought it, even though my transaction history shows that I have registered the code to my PSN.

Is it possible for me to download it from PSN if I didn't buy it digitally?

Thanks.

Did you check your download history instead of going through the PSN store page that sells digital copies?

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen..._play_ps3_ps4/

According to reddit that should work. Oddly that isn't true for PS4 though... *shrugs* Hope you can find it.

Yeah, I checked. It's not listed. I installed the game initially from the disc, but now I can't find it. That is one of the posts that I read, and as far as I remember you're meant to get a digital copy of the game as well as basically all it is is the client, what you pay for is the license. In my account management on my PS3 it shows in my Transaction History/Services and says that I have entitlement to FFXIV, but nowhere on PSN can I download it.

I guess I'll need to contact Sony to get this sorted.