Thread: anybody else hoping this comes to consoles?

anybody else hoping this comes to consoles?

anybody else hoping this comes to consoles?

i'm personally hoping this is coming to consoles(preferably 360 or xbox one) since i dont have a good enough computer to run games. i know they said they may expand the platforms and if we can show them the demand is big enough maybe that could make the possibility even more likely.

Actually they've already said they'll be coming to console eventually, though I don't remember the specifics.

that's great last i heard they were only considering it, when did they announce it?

Don't think they announced it would be at the moment, just they have said they are/have looked at other platforms and hope it'll go to them in the future fingers crossed!

Would love to be able to boot this up on my ps3/ps4. Seeing as my computer would probably struggle, running on a console would be a huge improvement for me.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    Don't think they announced it would be at the moment, just they have said they are/have looked at other platforms and hope it'll go to them in the future fingers crossed!
    ya thats what i read in FAQ but thanks for reaffirming i had a feeling that it wasn't confirmed yet since i've been keeping up on the forums and news updates. also i feel ya brother if it doesnt come to consoles i dont know if i'll be able to play it and i'm super excited to play a new LOK game, from everything i've seen it looks like its going to be alot of fun.

Originally Posted by IKathaarI
    Would love to be able to boot this up on my ps3/ps4. Seeing as my computer would probably struggle, running on a console would be a huge improvement for me.
    I think it would feel strange to play it on a console =P
    signature image

Depends on the controls. Some games were simply not meant to be on console and work better on PC. The opposite is also true for other games.

Originally Posted by Khalith
    Depends on the controls. Some games were simply not meant to be on console and work better on PC. The opposite is also true for other games.
    When I played it at the community event I really felt like it would be better with a control pad. I'm not used to using the keyboard+mouse for games and there were easilly few enough actions to fit on the pad. I think it would work well on consoles.

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    When I played it at the community event I really felt like it would be better with a control pad. I'm not used to using the keyboard+mouse for games and there were easilly few enough actions to fit on the pad. I think it would work well on consoles.
    Good to know then if that is the case. I prefer my mouse and keyboard with various macros and programmable buttons but I know a few others that prefer gamepad to keyboard. Although I don't know how the shooting controls work for the human faction (haven't played the game so by all means correct me if I'm wrong here), but in general when it comes to aiming and shooting, mouse based aiming is infinitely better than analog stick based aiming. Especially in my case, I have a very responsive gaming mouse that can put a targeting reticle exactly where I need it to be in an instant, I can't say the same when it comes to analog sticks.

It'll come to console, i can tell with the crap feel of vampires combat. Crosshair would of been better.

Originally Posted by kodokai
    It'll come to console, i can tell with the crap feel of vampires combat. Crosshair would of been better.
    Wonder how you can tell. Post count:1
    If you are a tester you are leaking negative information, that probably is not true

Originally Posted by kodokai
    Crosshair would of been better.
    Crosshairs in Nosgoth are dynamic, depending on ability or weapon used.
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch