Thread: Question about the Interactive Cutscenes

Question about the Interactive Cutscenes

Well, I just got my copy of TRA and now I'm at the T-Rex (the cutscene before the batte).

I remember in a video, we had to push specifics buttons in these scene (Like TRL). But, well, in the first interactive cutscene of the T-REX, no buttons are shown, nothing appear, so I don't know what button to push. I tried some arrow but a "wrong symbol" appeared at the top right corner of the screen, nothing more.

Is it normal? Do I have to guess what button I have to do?

Edit : I am such a noob -_-, there's the same question right under my topic...

Edit2: I used a walkthrough to know which button I have to push (Down-Up-Up). Even knowing the button, when I press them, the "red circle" appear and I die...

I'm truly disapointed that this game has so much bug and this is one of the worst...If it does that with all interactive cutscenes, then I'll get suck forever.

Youre not the one with that problem,and the only solution is to download the savegame from stellas site

If I need to download savegames of other people everytime there's an interactive cutscene, I prefer to stop playing and wait for a patch to come out.

If there isn't any patch coming out for this bug, then I'll just stop playing the game. It's sad, because I'm a big fan of Lara Croft and if there's one thing I hate, it's to need to use someone else's savegame.

Anyway, thanks for the reply ^^.

I think that this is the only problematic interactive scene in the game, the other interactive scenes arent bugy,so I really think you should download a savegame.(My brother had the same problem)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    Well, I just got my copy of TRA and now I'm at the T-Rex (the cutscene before the batte).

I remember in a video, we had to push specifics buttons in these scene (Like TRL). But, well, in the first interactive cutscene of the T-REX, no buttons are shown, nothing appear, so I don't know what button to push. I tried some arrow but a "wrong symbol" appeared at the top right corner of the screen, nothing more.

Is it normal? Do I have to guess what button I have to do?

Edit : I am such a noob -_-, there's the same question right under my topic...

Edit2: I used a walkthrough to know which button I have to push (Down-Up-Up). Even knowing the button, when I press them, the "red circle" appear and I die...

I'm truly disapointed that this game has so much bug and this is one of the worst...If it does that with all interactive cutscenes, then I'll get suck forever.
    I have exactly the same problem with the PS2 version of Anniversary
    First of all the only button prompt I see is red circle. When I hold this down and the view shifts to the raptor racing towards a crouching Lara, I have to press START in order to make the R1 (FIRE) button prompt appear which enables this button so press R1. The real problem is I can't make the 'X' button prompt appear, so Lara is pinned under a dead raptor, only to be decapitated by rexy.

I told you the only soulution is to download a savegame!

I think that this is the only problematic interactive scene in the game, the other interactive scenes arent bugy,so I really think you should download a savegame.(My brother had the same problem)
    1. Okay but... Any URL?

2. If it's the only one that bug, why is it bugged? It's a graphical problem? Control problem? What is it.

I told you the only soulution is to download a savegame!
    And I told you that I would have prefered to wait until the patch and that I don't like to download someone else's savegame but I'll do it anyway because it seems that it's the only one interactive cutscene with that problem. ^^

OK so Here's the URL:http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...gamesaves.html
    you will have to install the Multi savegame installer and then tick on the savegames you want to install

Quote Originally Posted by QWERTY View Post
    OK so Here's the URL:http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...gamesaves.html
    you will have to install the Multi savegame installer and then tick on the savegames you want to install
    I'll be honest, very honest : The savegame is disgusting.

No shotgun, only two small medpack and we don't know the difficulty level.

I had the shotgun full loaded, 5 big med and 5 small med and I was at 13%. The savegame is at 11%. Now, I'll have to go all the way again to see what she or he collected and not. Yes, it's better than nothing you say, but If I have to choose, I'll choose my savegame.

I will wait until someone or somebody give a patch.

ok,its your choice but the patch maybeaint coming out!

I remember with TRL, they made a patch including a walk button and we didn't really needed it.

So I doubt that they won't make a patch for this cutscene. Or, at least, they might give the solution.

The Savegame is from a fansite, if you want I will make my own savegame and post it tomorrow....(IF youre not satisfied with the one I posted)

You don't need...Thanks anyway, but well... I used a savegame at the end of Lost Valley and I did all the way back to find relics, artifacts and shotgun.