Thread: Slow motion,help me please.....

Exclamation Slow motion,help me please.....

I don't know what to do with my pc, when i play TRA, Lara moves in an slow motion that's why its hard to control all the movement. I have a Radeon 512mb video card and also a memory of 512mb. I already finished playing TRA but it moves fast not like slow motion. when my pc got a problem, and reformated it then installed again the TRA, it begins the slow motion movement when i play it again. I don't remember if i install a patch/es so it will move fast. anyone can help please on what shall i do to make the movement fast?

Quote Originally Posted by avidTRplayer View Post
    I don't know what to do with my pc, when i play TRA, Lara moves in an slow motion that's why its hard to control all the movement. I have a Radeon 512mb video card and also a memory of 512mb. I already finished playing TRA but it moves fast not like slow motion. when my pc got a problem, and reformated it then installed again the TRA, it begins the slow motion movement when i play it again. I don't remember if i install a patch/es so it will move fast. anyone can help please on what shall i do to make the movement fast?
    Did you ever get help with this? I see it is from back in June. Try turning off all the extra graphics. I play on a mac and that is what I had to do. I still got slow-mo and weird camera wonkiness in places...mostly only when Lara was at very high elevations after having climbed up high in a level. Otherwise everything ran a lot better with all that stuff turned off. Do it by going into OPTIONS, then DISPLAY. In DISPLAY turn EVERYTHING off. Hope that helps.