Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Demarest's master savegame files

Nope. You would have to mess with the profile and/or autosave. Of course, the first rule in modding is BACKUP. So even if you are worried, backing it all up before using something else protects you against everything.

Demarest, I just registered so that I could thank you for the save game files! These have helped me immensely

Is the link down?

My computer crashed the other day and I had to reformat. I don't want to start over

I was somewhere in the Egypt levels...

same problem with saves

Quote Originally Posted by Demarest View Post
    I don't think this is the case at all because others have used them without having my profile. Is your game downloaded (warez or legitimately)? I have the US store bought TRA. If we're using different versions of the game, that MIGHT explain this.
    hi demarest!
    i have the original tra and i have the same problem i was playing the game and my pc crashed, when i try to run the game it says the same problem, that its unable to load the profile and i have to creat a new profile! i try to copy the files to the new profile and then it says the same thing. can you help me? thanks and greatings

Anniversary availible on Xbox 360 cd?

I dont know if its true but i already knew that TRA was being released on xbox 360 but only on the xbox 360 marketplace. I was on game.co.uk and it says TRA availible for xbox 360 the thing is that it doesent say anything about having to download it.

Please Help!

I have no idea if these will ever come in handy, but should anyone need, I've put up some Anniversary saves for NTSC Wii Edition at TombRaiderBoard.com. If someone ever tries them, please let me know if they work! Thanks.

EDIT/(clicking the link, scroll down, it's just after the review. )

After a few months of TRA I decided to download the Savegames for my wife (She is the Tombraider) as progress was very slow!
    However the link gives me a 'page not available'.
    Help please

SaveGames for Intel Mac

I am stuck. Do you have the save games posted somewhere? Everytime I try to download, a message pops up and tells me "you can't get there from here"...paraphrased, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by EJB View Post
    After a few months of TRA I decided to download the Savegames for my wife (She is the Tombraider) as progress was very slow!
    However the link gives me a 'page not available'.
    Help please
    I have not seen Demarest in quite a while so I'll point you to Stella's where you can find savegames for the PC version.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimama View Post
    I am stuck. Do you have the save games posted somewhere? Everytime I try to download, a message pops up and tells me "you can't get there from here"...paraphrased, of course.
    Unfortunately I'm not aware of any Mac saves at this moment, but I'm fairly sure they'll pop up first at MacRaider. Keep an eye on the forums though, as someone else has also requested them.

save game file after centeur killing

Hi, I am so messed up with the centeurs i cant tell you

they seems to be immortal.
    Can i have the next level game file after the centeur killing

on normal mode

Smile Can you please help??!!!

I'm new to the Lara Croft world in the sense that I've only been playing for the last 2 years. I started with Legend and have fallen totally in love with all her games and look forward to getting more of them. At the moment though I'm playing the Anniversary game and I'm totally stuck! I'm only on Easy but when it comes to the Pyramid and going up with all the shooting of the bullseyes and the daemon bat things I just don't seem to get the timing. I'm disabled with arthritis in my hands along with being bedbound and find that I can do alot of the game but I just can't seem to do this. If you could get me a screenshot (Movie whatever it's called etc.) of The Lost City Task 2 : Scale the great shaft and claim the artifact or even a game file of that section finished I'd be in your debt as I'm dyyying to see the end!!!!!

@ To Demarest
    Do you have the save, after Qualopec and re-entering Lost Valley (just before the interactive cutscene with Larson)?
    Well... I managed to save my game there and it's possible to be in Lost Valley level, without triggering the cutscene!
    But I still can't save after fighting T-Rex and before the last interactive cutscene. Does anyone have this savegame?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12