Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How far are you?

How far are you?

YES... finaly played out Tomb Raider Anniversary... full 100%...
    it took me about 1.5 weeks steady gaming...

How far are you???

Congrats and welcome to the forums. I'll be starting the Colisseum later today. Don't expect to be much better than 50% when I'm done

i will buy this game a few hours later.so if i can complete game 100% i will write here.
    "Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire!!!"

Im in the cistern,just completely drained the pools and chucked crates over edge,had a few frights along the way,certain animals appear round corners without warning....yikess

What do you get for the time trails? is it cheats? because there is not a chance in hell im going to be doing any of them, my PS3 will be in pieces, far too stressful...far too stressful.

How far am I? Well I got to the bit where you have to kill those 2 trojan horse thingy's. I got to this point yesterday morningish, and still there at the mo, will fiqure out how to kill the *beeping* things soon, I hope!!! lol

Finished it in 8 and a half days. I have to say the cheats are definately worth getting. Especially Egypt and Atlantis ones

I'm at 97% on 2 savings.
    signature image

tomb raider anniversary - End of Level 4 Tomb of Qualopec

Hi

I was thoroughly enjoying the game until I hit a problem on the last section of Tomb of Qualopec (Peru). My graphic card does not seem to support the game fully and I am stuck when trying to kill Larson as the indicator arrows do not appear and I end up being killed. It is almost the end of that Level and I am stuck!

Would be very grateful if you could help and send me a saved game for that point of the game.

I await your reply.

Thank you

Inka

My graphic card does not seem to support the game fully
    That's why PS2 is better than a PC
    signature image

I'm in the Temple of Khamoon in Egypt. Not long completed the chamber of ledges.

I just finished Peru yesterday and so far I have not missed any relics or artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Headshots4life View Post
    I just finished Peru yesterday and so far I have not missed any relics or artifacts.
    Good to hear that headshot.
    signature image

Thanks, part of it was because of your help

You're welcome, PM me if you need any more help.
    signature image

I just beat the game, but now I'm currently working on getting all the artifacts and secrets x.x

*Edit*

so far, got all artifacts and relics! I just need to do the time trials and whatnot.. And get the cheats.. :3
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

St Francis Folly in the Damocles room. I've already gotten two of the keys. Posieden and Hepaestes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-3CPAtQiJs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW97i5JmFcA

Exclamation

I'm currently in Coliseum right now and MY GOSH St.Francis took me soo long! They really did a great job re-imagining it though what happened to be THOR in the original (forgot which named replaced it...), I liked it how it was dark with the hammer being bigger...

Right now, I hear lots of creaking noises above me in the Coliseum level..I'm FREAKED OUT! (don't spoil me!)

Right now, I'm in Greece - St. Francis Folly. One step behind The Real Tommy V.

I have found one key and working on acquiring the second.
    signature image

Which key?
    signature image

I already did a dry run before turning off the game early this afternoon so I know how to get it. Need to get the Key of Posieden.

(Why turned off ?? Had to work. Booo ! LOL All I thought about was TRA. )
    signature image

Question

So i ask again, which key?
    signature image

I said it. The Key of Posieden.
    signature image

Sorry didn't see it and it's Poseidon
    signature image

I got it yesterday. Only spent about 1 and a half hours in Croft Manor. Finished it and got 6 artifacts. I've no idea where the others are. Hopefully its going to take me ages to find them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast