Thread: Werners challenge

Werners challenge

I want to set the advanced players of Tomb Raider anniverasary a challenge (If you haven't done already so here goes the rules:

1 You must try and beat game in either medium/hard mode
    2 You must use advanced toggle for AIM and have manual grab switched off
    3 You must only use your pistols and no other weapons
    4 You must collect every artifact and relic

I am allowing the medipac glitch not that much of an ogre lol

Does that sound like a challenge?

The prize well lets see a Mars bar?
    "A kind of evolution on steroids then?"

I almost did that on my first play through.

Medium difficulty
    Advanced toggle
    Manual grab off
    Every artifact and relic

I used the Shotgun on a single mummy, the Calibers in the final room of Sanctuary of Scion and the Natla fight, and the mini SMGs against the Abomination thingy and Natla.

Ha,ha,ha

My friend I have finished the game on hard as soon as I bought it.With manual aim and grab off and with dual pistols(MY FAVORITE WEAPON).

An Answer PLEASE!!!

iF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THE RELIC FROM SANCTUARY OF SION PLEASE WRITE AN MAIL ON THIS ADRES(tdragan(AT)nadlanu.com)(THE ONLY RELIC I DIDNT TAKE)

Quote Originally Posted by Raider o4 View Post
    iF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THE RELIC FROM SANCTUARY OF SION PLEASE WRITE AN MAIL ON THIS ADRES(tdragan@nadlanu.com)(THE ONLY RELIC I DIDNT TAKE)
    It's been posted before and that's not what this topic is about. Also, if you expect others to take the time to write it out, YOU can take the time to check it out. Posting your email will just make it so internet bots can grab it and spam you.

@WVC: Advanced Toggle and Manual Grab off make the game easier. I've tried playing with Manual Combat Mode and Manual Grab on. It's the same game, but you have to hold more buttons to do the same stuff.

Though I have played through using only pistols when I was making my saves.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

Quote Originally Posted by Raider o4 View Post
    iF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THE RELIC FROM SANCTUARY OF SION PLEASE WRITE AN MAIL ON THIS ADRES(tdragan(AT)nadlanu.com)(THE ONLY RELIC I DIDNT TAKE)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demarest View Post
    It's been posted before and that's not what this topic is about. Also, if you expect others to take the time to write it out, YOU can take the time to check it out. Posting your email will just make it so internet bots can grab it and spam you.
    Demarest is correct Raider o4. Use the search engine please, and don't post your email straight up in here, for your own security.

Quote Originally Posted by Werner Von Croy View Post
    I want to set the advanced players of Tomb Raider anniversary a challenge (If you haven't done already so here goes the rules:

1 You must try and beat game in either medium/hard mode
    2 You must use advanced toggle for AIM and have manual grab switched off
    3 You must only use your pistols and no other weapons
    4 You must collect every artifact and relic

I am allowing the medipac glitch not that much of an ogre lol

Does that sound like a challenge?

The prize well lets see a Mars bar?
    I think I actually played through the first time like that: on hard, with manual grab, (don't know what aim, whatever doesn't show all the time) and only pistols, collecting it all......but I was swearing with the grapple, and the bosses.

PS: Love your monkey sig, hehehe

That'll be an easy goal.. Though, how about adding the "Finish early" almost liek a speedrun, but with more spice.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Goar View Post
    That'll be an easy goal.. Though, how about adding the "Finish early" almost liek a speedrun, but with more spice.
    Has anyone tired doing a speedrun (I think the actual TT's themselves would be nearly if not completely impossible) while trying to get every artifact/relic? That I'd like to see. Especially since most of them require you to do a room at least twice.

I thought about trying it but I decided that I would probably break my controller, and then I wouldn't be able to play anymore.

Werner, interesting challenge! I might try it eventually, but I haven't practiced with manual grab yet so I don't think it would be a good idea just yet.