Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: so....... Legacy Of Kain HD Anthology? : /

so....... Legacy Of Kain HD Anthology? : /

Originally Posted by ZeroFernir
    To program and add the content. The arts, specially, will cost us a big amount. In Blood Omnicide site you can see a list of what we have got and what is still needed, and how much it costs. The work we are doing for free until now, and there wasn't a single commentary that I can remember about getting money for us. Plus, we put a lot of money from our own in the project.
    I dunno if you have, didn't see it anywhere but still, but why don't you try kickstarter? I mean, Kickstarter's one of those things TONS of people know about, I didn't know until today someone was even working a redone version. I know you've already been working on it a long time, but I'd be willing to bet my paycheck for the next year that you'd get a lot of help from the LoK community alone. Granted you couldn't make any promises for like "If you give 100 dollars, you'll get a free copy", since it's free anyhow, but just to play the game with updated EVERYTHING would be awesome. Even 5 bucks from 300 people would go a long way I'd think. I never got to play BO1, but I watched my uncle play the whole thing as a kid and I'd play it even as it stands now. To play an updated version would be AMAZING.

Originally Posted by Vallass
    I dunno if you have, didn't see it anywhere but still, but why don't you try kickstarter? I mean, Kickstarter's one of those things TONS of people know about, I didn't know until today someone was even working a redone version. I know you've already been working on it a long time, but I'd be willing to bet my paycheck for the next year that you'd get a lot of help from the LoK community alone. Granted you couldn't make any promises for like "If you give 100 dollars, you'll get a free copy", since it's free anyhow, but just to play the game with updated EVERYTHING would be awesome. Even 5 bucks from 300 people would go a long way I'd think. I never got to play BO1, but I watched my uncle play the whole thing as a kid and I'd play it even as it stands now. To play an updated version would be AMAZING.
    THEN Square Enix would have all the rights to shut us down probably. The donations we are getting right now are probably really borderline, a Kickstarter campaign without Square Enix's written permission would end up way sooner than you think.

To be honest, some form of crowfunding like launching a Kickstarter campaing or from trying to go through Steam Greenlight is still an option, but FIRST we need to make an agreement with Square Enix, and before that we want to release the 0.1 version at least. Then, the heads of the project will decide if it's something worth trying.

i would absolutely buy this

Originally Posted by LOFO1993
    THEN Square Enix would have all the rights to shut us down probably. The donations we are getting right now are probably really borderline, a Kickstarter campaign without Square Enix's written permission would end up way sooner than you think.

To be honest, some form of crowfunding like launching a Kickstarter campaing or from trying to go through Steam Greenlight is still an option, but FIRST we need to make an agreement with Square Enix, and before that we want to release the 0.1 version at least. Then, the heads of the project will decide if it's something worth trying.
    Ahh, I didn't know that. Well then, I'll just be making donations to your site itself.

does anybody have professional photoshoping skills to do a ps4 & xb one cover for the HD collection?

preferably with the american rated M esrb rating.

I also would like if you give it the European art of blood omen 2,

(click image to enlarge)

the american cover looks a little generic in my opinion

thanks in advance, I'm just curious how it would look like if it ever was a reality,

EDIT: better yet, instead of collection have it say HD Anthology :P
    Last edited by Chulo86; 18th Nov 2013 at 00:27.

As much as i'd like to see this, I don't reckon it's likely to happen

considering most of the games are intellectual property of Crystal Dynamics and Eidos and there unlikely to re-release them

Originally Posted by lordbane2110

considering most of the games are intellectual property of Crystal Dynamics and Eidos and there unlikely to re-release them
    May they give permission to SE, ow even to us in Project Blood Omnicide to sell it as a new HD game, instead of a mod (it would really speed up the process, and may we do the others in HD after, or show them it could be a good way to make money)... it would be great. BUT they won't. I doubt it a lot.
    signature image

sigh......

seriously though, somebody needs to make one.
    I would even pay extra if it was made exactly the way I asked for.

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

especially if there was a collectors version like how konami did with metal gear solid and zone of the enders.

EDIT:
    Originally Posted by lordbane2110

maybe Square Enix should put crystal dynamics into doing so?
    it'll be a great way for the new CD to familiarize themselves with L.O.K

(click image to enlarge)

that and give them a break from lara croft for once.
    Last edited by Chulo86; 16th Jan 2014 at 04:14.

Originally Posted by Carnage2K4
    It's missing the most important LoK game...
    Came here to say that

I'm eagerly awaiting Blood Omnicide by the way
    I just hope they didn't take out the "Vae Victus" battle cry completely though...

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    I just hope they didn't take out the "Vae Victus" battle cry completely though...
    Don't worry, it's still there. It will just appear a little less often.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12