Thread: Project:Snowblind - wa happened?

Project:Snowblind - wa happened?

Unhappy Project:Snowblind - wa happened?

To all of you P:S afficionados, watz up? Is there anybody else out there who is into this singleplayer/multiplayer first-person RPG!!!!!???

Such a shame.

I've just started playing the SP game and am enjoying it hugely.

Shame that the game has been abandoned.

Cool Oliver Reed....

Yeah, it's a shame. If anyone wants to go online, and play multi-player, just let me know. I'll log in!
    P.S.
    Played that game about three times!!! From beginning to end...cool!
    By the way, those crates are invaluable to the player. If you pick them up and break them open, you'll find several items you'll need for completing a cycle. Close the last part, I barely manage to escape. You're given a few minutes to get the hell out of there! Did it, barely!

Had a hard time finishing off that dude with the wierd outfit - General something!

Originally Posted by poompoom500
    Yeah, it's a shame. If anyone wants to go online, and play multi-player, just let me know. I'll log in!
    P.S.
    Played that game about three times!!! From beginning to end...cool!
    By the way, those crates are invaluable to the player. If you pick them up and break them open, you'll find several items you'll need for completing a cycle. Close the last part, I barely manage to escape. You're given a few minutes to get the hell out of there! Did it, barely!

Had a hard time finishing off that dude with the wierd outfit - General something!
    i ll go on the multi-player mode after i finish the game
    i only restarted playing again cuz last time i lost my saves and then didnt bother

playing online

hey i'll play online, i just bought the game, but have been hoping to play some online, anyone want to set up a date and time?

Cool To Rstar10 & newbie7...

Nice to hear from other peeps playing Snowblind... Rstar10 replied to my post. Maybe you can write him a post and set up a date and time to go online...

I am without an online connection at the moment...sorry!

But I will try and check the forum regularly!

I've nearly finished it, and it is an awesome game! Except for the memory errors and the game crashes, the game is awesome!!!

I love the augmentations.

Yeah...:P

Just got the game

Playing online at night, between 9 and 10:30 EST Just bought the game for $4 this game rocks so far.