Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last

Thread: FFXIV: Launcher Issues

FFXIV: Launcher Issues

FFXIV: Launcher Issues

There is this persistent bug(From what I'm experiencing) in the pre-stages of the client that I can not for the love of Etro get past. I would be most grateful for help with this issue.The "Next" button has been greyed out even after reading Square's ToS.If it is common and not visible as a forum topic,then I believe this'd help.Thank you and have a nice day.

Update:Figured out that it was a script error that could be fixed by searching for FFXIV_BOOT.cfg,using a notepad and change the EULA from "0" to "1".

Exclamation FF14 Launcher Problem... Please Help

hello

i just downloaded launcher for FF14,

when i launch it i got a poblem like this:

when i click yes or no (no metter witch one) i cant click later NEXT button to accept an move on...

any1 know maybe what i missing to dont get that script error ?

please help i didint play this game never before and i wanna test it tommorow

Thanks !

Having the same problem.
    Normal when you have that error it's in your web Browser and a simple reset if the setting normal fixes it

For then people who are getting 'ID or password invalid' on the ARR Launcher:

For then people who are getting 'ID or password invalid' on the Launcher even after several password resets, you may in fact be using the wrong ID like I was.
    To make sure you have the right ID, use your email adress and latest password to log into this page:

https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account

There you will see the actual ID which is died to ARR. In my case, I seem to have different ID's for different things...

It still tells me the same thing. Even on the PS3 Beta.

thank you so much!! I was having difficulty accessing it because of this (error on my part, and I did not know how to access these account settings)... I am now logged in and finally downloading my updates. I look forward to creating a character for this final test run!!

Error with the user agreement....

Ok so when i open up the game I can't make it pass the User agreement an error appears as followed:

An error has occurred in the script on this page.
    Line: 0
    Char: 0
    Error: HTML Parsing Error: Unable to modify the parent container element
    before the child element is closed (KB927917)
    Code: 0
    URL: http://frontier.ffxiv.com/arr_win/b4...ng=en&region=2

and no matter what I click, yes or no it will not let me continue (btw just in case your wondering that link is just to the User agreement)
    is there anything I can do.

I did just build this computer so if I'm missing some file please tell me.

Exclamation Game crash at launcher

Any idea why game crach when I run launcher ??

The servers are severely congested at the moment it could simply be that. Are you running on the PC or PS3? Do you have a beta Key? Did you play in previous Beta phases? are you a legacy player? If the answer to all of those bar the first two is no. Then the launcher is crashing because you cannot install the game till tomorrow.

more info please

could you answer those questions please I cannot help you further if you do not.

If you are referring to my final statement however then the reason is because the game does not go into true open beta until tomorrow. Today is reserved for legacy players and previous beta testers only.

This is PC version, have beta key, I play previous beta... I even play this ... just game crash and I can't start it again.

ok thanks to some friendly people at Gamefaqs heres how you fix it "Its a bug on the launcher happens to certain people...

Go to My Documents, then My Games and find the FFXIV folder, in there open FFXIV_BOOT with notepad and where it says "EulaAgreement 0" change the value to 1. It will skip the EULA agreement and straight to login."

thank for the help "Shibuto" of gamefaqs, I hope to travel with you someday

Try deleting your files, including previous beta versions and re-launching (if the issue persists) If it's a sporadic problem then it must be the server congestion.

That's all I can offer I'm afraid due to the acute nature of the issue.

Thanks for fast reply, i know this time is hard ... beta and launching game... there is always some problems at start

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn freezes in loading screen

Hi

I just installed the game and logued to try it , when i hit the START button a loading icon appears in the lower-right corner and nothing happens, any suggestion?

Thx

Need help : Final Fantasy XIV has stopped working (launcher)

Fixed.
    Last edited by teams_; 17th Aug 2013 at 22:11.

I should specify, I am using the PC launcher.

Sadly i spend all day trying to find this out and nothing, i have the same thing and idk what to do, i tried to get help but no reply

Im going to Reinstall the whole game , and try again, if i get any solution ill keep u informed

Nothing new, still the same problem,

Anyone could help?

Unable to complete version check

i keep having the error appear when trying to install the game when running the launcher i have deleted all old final fantasy files and tried reinstalling several times ive also tried running as admin and done all windows updates if anyone could help id greatly appreciate it im running windows 7 and was playing beta phase 3 ok for awhile i have tried looking for a solution online and most say its caused from trying to use an old beta launcher but they have all been removed so i dont know whats going on

Question [Erstmaliger Start]Launcher/Client Boot Problem - Weiter Button ausgegraut?

Hi Community,

mein Problem sieht wie folgt aus : ich starte Final Fantasy und muss die Geschäftsbedingungen aktzeptieren..
    kommen jedoch nicht weiter, weil der Weiter-Button ausgegraut ist?! woran kann das liegen? hat das mit der Serverwartung zu tun?

Grüße

Cannot click "Next" when trying to accept the terms of license agreement.

Hey, so I installed the game download and when I launch it, the game takes me to a launch screen with all of the ToS and License Agreement terms but right as it opens up, I get a Script Error. Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried reinstalling and I have still gotten the same issue.

bump?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last