Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Official Kane and Lynch Q&A thread v1

Official Kane and Lynch Q&A thread v1

1. can i use my ps3 Bluetooth Wireless Headset with the game?

2. what sort of online servers will there be for each format? any cross format between pc & ps3 as we dont pay for subs? will there be a ps3 dedicated server?

3. was Kane and Lynch: Dead Men ported to the ps3 or built up?

4. can 2x ps3 lan link up ? just curious

thanks for any replys

Kost - Uk

Will there be dinosaurs?

Originally Posted by Templar895
    Will there be dinosaurs?
    ROFL, you really got me laughin' out loud on that one
    Will you be able to unlock Chuck Norris as a playable character???

How Long Till we get some downloadble content IE New Maps and Guns. Even some character customization wouldent be bad Id Feel kinda bad if they take longer then 2 weeks or a month to come out with this. I mean they scraped the netcoding on Coop Online and theres only 4 maps. Im a loyal guy and been with eidos since hitman 47 just my feelings are kinda hurt instead of making a release date time they should of added more to the game to keep the replayablity of the online running. Thanks and im not bashing eidos here im just a sad panda

help

I Just Bought This Game Yesterday And Haven't Played It Very Long At All And I Am Stuck I Have Tried A Thousand Times And Still Can't Figure It Out. Well Here Is The Spot It's Called "looking For My Car" I Meet The Vaultbreaker Then I Climb On The Dumpster And Jump Over The Wall Then I Can't Figure Out What To Do Next The Cop Keeps Spotting Me And Failing My Mission. Please Help

When will there be a patch the game for online or at least LAN multiplayer so you can play a PC game using PC controls (read: mouse and keyboard) and not on the world's most expensive Xbox?

I have a question

Was it the developers or publishers idea to screw us with this 360 controller non-sense/game for windows/windows live bs and how do they feel about forcing consumers to run out and buy useless peripherals to gain full functionality which wasn't stated in the system requirements on the back of the box?

Thank You.

can i just ask what hallucinagenic substances you were taking when you decided it would be a good idea to :

a) decide pc player could ony have SPLIT SCREEN COOP!

b) tell players that the pc DID HAVE lan coop.

c) make it so pc players required XBOX CONTROLLERS ... what the heck...

d) decide pc players didnt want dedicated servers to play on

e) decide that we needed xbox live accounts to play the game.. WHY?? i DONT WANT LIVE, i want to enjoy multiplayer with my friend SITTING IN THE SAME ROOM NEXT TO ME BUT I HAVE TO NOW GO ONLINE AND PAY FOR A LIVE SUB!

f) decide that your pc fans were worthless, and really really destroy all the faith of those (including me) that pre-ordered this game

g) decide that it was best NOT TO MENTION ANY OF THE COOP - SPLIT SCREEN - CONTROLLER ISSUES ON THE BOX SO ID BUY IT NOT KNOWING. that is what i FEEL is very deceptive.

Originally Posted by NovaBlack
    can i just ask what hallucinagenic substances you were taking when you decided it would be a good idea to :

e) decide that we needed xbox live accounts to play the game.. WHY?? i DONT WANT LIVE, i want to enjoy multiplayer with my friend SITTING IN THE SAME ROOM NEXT TO ME BUT I HAVE TO NOW GO ONLINE AND PAY FOR A LIVE SUB!

f) decide that your pc fans were worthless, and really really destroy all the faith of those (including me) that pre-ordered this game

g) decide that it was best NOT TO MENTION ANY OF THE COOP - SPLIT SCREEN - CONTROLLER ISSUES ON THE BOX SO ID BUY IT NOT KNOWING. that is what i FEEL is very deceptive.
    ---

Would like to say that you don't need a paid sub to play with Windows Live a silver account will do.

1. Now that Kane and Lynch is out, are there any plans to revive Freedom Fighters 2?

2. Do you intend to support the modding community

3. Are there any plans to add an online feature to Coop

4. Are there any plans to add dedicated servers to non-gold Live servers?

Thumbs Down XBOX 360 Kane & Lynch Co-Op

Hi. After reading many, many forums on this game for the XBOX 360, I came to the understanding that Co-Op LIVE doesn't really exist nor does it work as stated on the game and several websites. I want to know if there will be an update for this in the upcoming future.

ALSO, I can't get Co-Op to work OFFLINE either. Is that another problem this game is having?

I purchased this game so that I can play Co-Op and neither the ONLINE or OFFLINE work. It's very disappointing but I'm not alone in feeling that way after reading the many other disappointed buyers & users out there.

Please advise as to how to get this to work or perhaps my game copy is one of the copies that was published incompletely.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Keir
    Hi all,

Got any questions about Kane and Lynch: Dead Men?

Please post them here, and I'll answer them as soon as I can.

1. When is it out?
    The game will be out before Christmas, this year.

2. Which platforms will the game be on?
    PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

3. Who is developing the game?
    IO Interactive, the esteemed developers of the acclaimed Hitman series.

4. What's the game about?
    Videos on GameSpot (the interview is particularly good)
    First impressions on GameSpot
    Screens on GameSpot
    More screens over at IGN

5. What's the official site?
    www.kaneandlynch.com. Watch this space, as the site is being updated and it promises to be amazing.

Originally Posted by NovaBlack

Yeah. That about sums it up.

Originally Posted by fury_161
    Yeah. That about sums it up.
    i got a question how do i get my money back for this POS?

yea i got the question how do i get my money back for the dam game

Lightbulb Ill Help Ya

Originally Posted by karvin
    I Just Bought This Game Yesterday And Haven't Played It Very Long At All And I Am Stuck I Have Tried A Thousand Times And Still Can't Figure It Out. Well Here Is The Spot It's Called "looking For My Car" I Meet The Vaultbreaker Then I Climb On The Dumpster And Jump Over The Wall Then I Can't Figure Out What To Do Next The Cop Keeps Spotting Me And Failing My Mission. Please Help

OK WAT YA GOTTA DO IS RUN UP TO THE COP AND PRESS A THEN GO INTO BUILDING AND SHOOT THE OTHER COP AND MAKE YA WAY UPTO ROOF AFTER THE FLOOR 3 PART ON THE STAIRS U WILL FIND 1 MORE GUY BEFORE THE ROOF EITHER SHOOT HIM OR PRESS A FOR STEALTH ATTACK AS I CALL IT HOPE THIS HELPS YA

Page 2 of 2 First First 12