Thread: My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

I think that it's really Vanitas that they are fighting. Because if young Xehanort witnessed all of the events up until DDD, Vanitus would have latched onto Young Xehanort, being Ven's darkness he wouldn't ask permission, and Young Xehanort took Vanitas further into the past.

I don't really know what you mean (the second sentence was a bit vauge, or maybe out of context), but it's definately possible that we'll be fighting Vanitas in KH3.

Well Young Xehanort saw every moment. What if Vanitas did what Ventus did and found a heart to take refuge in, but, unlike Ventus, took over that heart? That would mean Xehanort is really Vanitas.

I doubt that. I think it's much more likely that Xehanort might have gone back in time and taken what was left of Vanitas (Vanitas' remnant, like the secret boss in BBS, who none of the characters were in any position to defeat at the end of the story, possibly meaning that his existence was a hint for those looking for clues as to what will come later in the story, sort of like how Xemnas was a secret boss in Hollow Bastion in KH1FM), and then Xehanort could have taken control of Vanitas and turned him into one of his 13 darknesses (he might not have even needed to go back in time to do it, I don't really know).

Going by the history and all unlocked secret endings except 3d, they have run the story in circle.. They are missing 4 chosen, unless they plan on making a keyblade army I think they should have re limited their options and intwine birth by sleep and the original story line ending kh2.. I dont see 3d a continuation only another side story.

I don't know what you're talking about. They've already got Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, and Lee, so they're only missing 2 chosen, if you're talking about the 7 lights, and if you're not counting the other people who could possibly count as some of the lights. Also, what do you mean another side story? There haven't been any side stories in KH, unless you count the pc version, and that's not even out yet. I think I'm missing a lot of the context that's required to understand your comment, Jeffrey.

Chain of memories, birth, coded are all dirivatives from the original story line. Ending of kh2 was a letter from the king. And if u clearly paid attention there was a number given on how many keyblade chosen there were ending with roxas number thirteen hence the creation of organization xiii.

Well, Nomura certainly doesn't think that KH3D is a spinoff. KH3D includes an awful lot of important plot points. There are several events that occur in it (not being specific to avoid spoilers) that will be very important when KH 3 comes. As I posted in the KH spinoffs discussion, most people confuse "handheld" with "spinoff" but the two aren't the same at all. Also, how in the world did the entire first half of KH 2 happen if KHCoM never occured and Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy never lost their memories or fell asleep, they never met Namine or Organization XIII, Riku never met Namine, Organization XIII, or Diz, and half of the members in Organization XIII didn't get destroyed? All of the other games you listed were important to the plot too, and you can read the huge list of reasons why in the KH spinoffs discussion on the bottom of the second page, if you wish to. It also includes the spoiler-filled reasons that KH3D is important.

I would love to see Lightning or Sazh, or even Cecil, Kain or Rydia.

No. Leave Final Fantasy XIII characters out of my Kingdom Hearts.

I wouldn't mind more classics but I feel the VII, VIII and X characters are enough.

If anything more original KH characters. Or keep TWEWY characters. Anything but XIII characters.

I personally feel like there's too many original characters, that the collaboration between Disney/Final Fantasy characters feel lost.

They are definitely going to have a mixture of both.

As much as I love the FFXIII cast, I don't think I could handle seeing any of them in the Kingdom Hearts game. These are characters from a highly graphic intense game designed with stunning amounts of details. The KH game designs have been full of vibrant colours, but over-all very simple and easy on the eyes. I don't think I wanna see the characters I know and love more or less "toonified".

Not to mention 50% of the FF characters in KH get aged down and what not, lol. If I see a teenage Lightning, I'm just gonna lose it xD

I would actually prefer some of the older FF characters to be considered for a new FF cameo. I would love to see a Nomura-style of Faris personally myself *_*

(though the whole woman pretending to be a man thing was already covered by Mulan, so I dunno. Hmmm...)

I think that it's a good idea to add some newer characters because it would be some what of a surprise and all though younger kids won't know who they are. It also adds more variety. and by the way if they add Sazh we might even get Chocobos!

@Zepher

Really? I feel it the entire time. Quite frankly I am glad the stories are focusing more on the KH lore then riding off of Disney and FF lore. At this point I think the cast they have now are just fine. No need to drag in more characters from other series.

@New

Agree with most of your points. Though, KH doesn't focus much on FF stories as it does with the Disney characters, their stories and worlds. Plus Nomura never adds characters to KH where he didn't have a heavy hand in development (FF IX, XI, XII, XIII). He almost exclusively brings in characters he designed and designed their stories (FF VII, VIII, X, TWEWY).

@Bien

It's Kingdom Hearts. It's not supposed to have a lot of tropes from Final Fantasy. It would defeat the premise of why the franchise was created in the first place.

If there is one thing the franchise already has in spades it's variety. Bringing in XIII characters wouldn't add anything useful to the franchise.

Plus, it seems to me Kingdom Hearts is trying to move away from Final Fantasy and trying to focus in on great characters created my Nomura (Sora, Riku, Kiari, Aqua, Ventus, Terra, Xehanort, Axel, Joshua, Neku, Beat, Rhyme, Shiki, Cloud, Sephiroth and Squall)

I think we got enough Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts .

Originally Posted by JBJB1029
    Originally Posted by Ryutim

*Possible Spoilers*

I don't think that Maleficent would take orders from Xehanort, and the way that he's been doing things, she'd have to give into darkness completely and let him take control of her. I think that she'll still be evil, but like that scene in radient garden in KH2, where Maleficent saved Sora, I think that there'll be some parts where the phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now..." will come into play. And who knows, Maleficent might just end up helping to save The World (just so that she can take it over of course, but that's beside the point).

Not unless Master Xehanort tell Maleficent about the <b style="color: #000000; text-transform: none; line-height: 19.03px; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: #ffffff; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">&chi;-blade[/b].

Dude... Maleficent won't care about the X-Blade... She has nothing left to lose since Sora busted her sorry @$$. Lol. But, like I was saying, she deosnt have much control over the heartless anymore so she can't do much. Besides, Master Xehanort wouldn't waste time talking to her. And like Ryutim wrote, Maleficent would maybe help Sora. Thats what I think, anyway.

I wouldn't mind seeing Zidane and Princess Garnet being chased though out the game by Steiner.

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja

@Zephyr

Really? I feel it the entire time. Quite frankly I am glad the stories are focusing more on the KH lore then riding off of Disney and FF lore. At this point I think the cast they have now are just fine. No need to drag in more characters from other series.
    I don't really mean, "follow the plots from their respective series". The Final Fantasy characters were executed much better in the first game than KH2 because they had their own unique individuality within the KH universe as well as the Princesses of Heart and the Disney Villians collaborating together. Having Ice Titan as a superboss was amazing. KH2 did it very poorly because they borrowed too much from their original scripts as well as their outfits.

Originally Posted by Bien
    I think that it's a good idea to add some newer characters because it would be some what of a surprise and all though younger kids won't know who they are. It also adds more variety. and by the way if they add Sazh we might even get Chocobos!
    That would be awesome XD

Lol, yeah, it's not easy to take over the universe when someone else is trying to do it at the same time. So why wouldn't Maleficent help Sora get rid of Xehanort? Then once he's out of the way, she can just stab Sora in the back and take over without any interference, mwahahahaha, or at least that'd be her plan. It wouldn't work, but it could lead to some interesting plot twists and fun boss battles. Anyway, Jeffrey, could you link me to a video that shows them specifically saying that there can't be more than a certain number of keyblade chosen, as you put it? I don't remember anyone saying that, and I'd rather not assume something about the story or nature of Kingdom Hearts, without having the proper information to back up my speculations.

I just wish that Yuna, Rikku, and Paine weren't turned into pixies, that was really annoying, but I'm not sure how I'd like it if they were turned into regular characters without any explination, hmm...

WARNING spoilers may be included

Think about it, if it started off from when DDD left off, then it would almost have to include members 9-12 in thier human form. And because we know nothing about their orgin, I see it almost impossable for Kingdom Hearts III to be the next KH game. I think instead there might be a sequel to Birth by Sleep telling about Demyx through Larxene's orgin, how how they became members.

23. Originally Posted by imported_Tyler
    WARNING spoilers may be included

Think about it, if it started off from when DDD left off, then it would almost have to include members 9-12 in thier human form. And because we know nothing about their orgin, I see it almost impossable for Kingdom Hearts III to be the next KH game. I think instead there might be a sequel to Birth by Sleep telling about Demyx through Larxene's orgin, how how they became members.
    I like that idea because we need to know were they came from to .

Or they could just include it as flashbacks in Kingdom Hearts III.

I think it really depends on how much backstory there is to go through. If their backstories can be told in flashbacks of a few minutes each, then there's no need for another game entirely, but personally, I'd really like to see an in depth background for the Organization XIII members, so if there is enough to fill up a game, I'd really enjoy playing it.

Page 5 of 19 First First 12345678915 ... Last