Page 2 of 19 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

Thanks for the clarification, Thomas, it really helped. Though, the only thing I have to do is to watch the walkthroughs so I can gain better understanding of the story.

One of my favorite characters has always been Sora because he has the ability to never give up. That's why I was kinda shocked when I heard that he needed more training to be a Keyblade Master. As to why Riku becomes an eligible Keyblade Master, I knew that he was succumbed into darkness and that's why Sora inherited the Keyblade in the first game.

And... Axel gets a Keyblade? What happened to Roxas?

roxas is a part of sora. he cant actually come out and help him fight. sora only sees him in this game because he's dreaming the entire time. since terra was corrupted by xehanort, the good guys are down one member so they had to find someone to fill the gap. axel became that guy.

Thanks that really helps.

I saw the first part o Dream Drop Distance and I saw Roxas in the intro, that's why I was asking. That would be cool to see Axel with the Keyblade, but I still like his dual weapon.

Also, I noticed something. Is it a coincidence that Sora wasn't eligible for the Mark of Mastery like Ventus? Those two seem to have some very similar events happening to them. Like how Sora is dreaming, and Ventus is sleeping... Kinda wierd.

that could possibly be a parallel, but ventus wasn't even elligible to take the test because he was too young.

True, I know that. It just seemed like a coincidence that the two weren't eligible for the exam.

and so what then do you believe the fate of sora would be?

Well, I think he'll just go to his normal business of jumping from world to world and try to stop the Heartless and whatnot there. He wouldn't be completely useless in the game, like Ventus, Sora just has to find a way to get stronger in order to help defeat Xehanort. Maybe Sora would be able to connect his heart to Roxas, who's inside of him, and tap into his energy.

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by imported_James

Well, I think he'll just go to his normal business of jumping from world to world and try to stop the Heartless and whatnot there. He wouldn't be completely useless in the game, like Ventus, Sora just has to find a way to get stronger in order to help defeat Xehanort. Maybe Sora would be able to connect his heart to Roxas, who's inside of him, and tap into his energy.

What do you guys think?

that's a brilliant idea,except roxas is his nobody,and as i said before,ventus's heart is inside sora's

Isn't there some sort of connection between Sora and Roxas? Like in the second Kingdom Hearts, Sora had a feeling that he "met" with Hayner, Pence, and Olette before even though it was Roxas who did. So there may be some connection between the two. Also, does Sora ever get memories of Ventus? It would make sense since he has his heart.

Very Interesting perspectives, but I have a more interesting one that you might drool over as an addition to your idea. What if Kairi is not really the true princess of heart? What if she is an artificial human acting as the real seventh princess's alternative host to the seventh light in her heart? Have you ever wonder who or what Kairi really is?

Listen to this because this is my idea for the 3rd installation of Kingdom Hearts three. Although my idea's incomplete, I will give you a sample of what's going on.

While King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are looking for Sora and Riku after they both fell from a thin floor, Both of them stumble upon a secret laboratory now realizing that it was Xehanort's personal lab far hidden below radiant garden after they saw his name on a file document. Sora noticed a strange looking photo, Riku Grabbed it and pointed it into a light. Both Sora and Riku were utterly shocked that there are 13 children that all look just like Kairi. Much to Sora's Dismay, Both of them now realized a sinister secret that Xehanort stated it is all part of his plan. That Kairi is not born as a human, but was created artificially. Both of them wanted to tell Kairi and the others what they have seen -- However, if they do that-- they'll both feel like betraying Kairi's trust as in their promise to her of no more secrets. And yet, this is the biggest secret that Sora feel heavy in his heart -- that he would break her heart if he told her what they have seen in that laboratory.

Kingdom Hearts has been a classic, celebrating its tenth anniversarry!
    What do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be about?
    I think it's when Kairi will learn to use the keyblade! What do you think!? ^-^

[img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-money-mouth.gif[/img][img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif[/img][img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif[/img][img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif[/img][img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif[/img]

I agree KH3 is going to be awesome and hopefully we get to play as Kairi

That's a new idea. I never thought about playing as Kairi. That'd be really cool and interesting

Could it be true?! Please tell me it's multiplatformed.

Probably an end to Xehanort.

I want KH3 & It'll be the best game of all time.

I absolutely cannot wait to see what KH3 has in store for all of us! However, I also really hope that Square Enix won't make KH3 the final installment. Although many people seem to complain about the "in-between" titles, I personally love them (especially 358/2 Days and 3D!), and I hope that KH continues for a long time. Does anyone else feel the same way I do? Favorite video game series ever! <3

We'll see.

I just wanna see a restored Terra with long black hair *_*

(and then a tearful reunion with lots of hugs with Aqua and Ven ;A; )

Nice. same here. That will be worth something.

I have ideas for the next Kingdom Hearts Game, for example Maleficent, The Queen of Hearts, The Queen (Grimhilde), Pete, Hades, [Jafar, Mozenrath, or Sa'luk], Gaston, Lady Tremaine, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, and even Captain Hook joining Master Xehanort's 13 Hearts of Darkness, and also being able to use a Keyblade of Darkness.

I have mine too, but, better for me not to say...

very interesting, but I was wondering what are the worlds in kingdom hearts 3 would be like.

*Possible Spoilers*

I don't think that Maleficent would take orders from Xehanort, and the way that he's been doing things, she'd have to give into darkness completely and let him take control of her. I think that she'll still be evil, but like that scene in radient garden in KH2, where Maleficent saved Sora, I think that there'll be some parts where the phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now..." will come into play. And who knows, Maleficent might just end up helping to save The World (just so that she can take it over of course, but that's beside the point).

Originally Posted by Ryutim

*Possible Spoilers*

I don't think that Maleficent would take orders from Xehanort, and the way that he's been doing things, she'd have to give into darkness completely and let him take control of her. I think that she'll still be evil, but like that scene in radient garden in KH2, where Maleficent saved Sora, I think that there'll be some parts where the phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now..." will come into play. And who knows, Maleficent might just end up helping to save The World (just so that she can take it over of course, but that's beside the point).

Not unless Master Xehanort tell Maleficent about the <b style="color: #000000; text-transform: none; line-height: 19.03px; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: #ffffff; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">&chi;-blade[/b].

Page 2 of 19 First First 12345612 ... Last