Page 19 of 19 First First ... 91516171819

Thread: My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

Since Walt Disney Company acquired Marvel Entertainment, Inc. for $4.64 billion, in 2009, should Marvel be in Kingdom Hearts III too?

Originally Posted by waywardboy123456
    Hey what did happend to roxas?
    He merged back with his original self.

Enturax, you bring up a lot of things that need attention in the making of Kingdom Hearts 3, actually they all are important. From what it seems like there will be more interaction with the environment but I just hope controls and the quality of the interaction is great so it does not become Sora running around a large world like it's his playpen.

The experimenting thing I could see being an issue but KH3 I don't think they are going to experiment with anything too crazy when they want to make it look appealing and make everyone happy. I personally think dream eaters went a little too far but it was almost appropriate for its platform.

Also KH1 did however have engage you more with the Disney side of things as supposed to KH2 or BBS but I felt if you look at it as a movie or written plot it didn't seem stray course of story, especially being the first in the series when you are being told a story you know nothing about. It only made sense that KH2 and BBS had more of the main story and less of Disney. In KH3 they could do like 50-50 or 60% main story and 40% Disney so the game doesn't feel like it is rushing its story with little experiences in the worlds (sometimes it's the small things that make Kingdom Hearts special).

Picture this: (Grand Keyblade Master) Sora will need to be at LV. 100 and will have to be wielding the Ultima Weapon in order to beat Master Xehanort who is wielding the χ-blade.
    Last edited by Bubba1029; 4th Dec 2014 at 15:17.

Do you think Kingdom Hearts III should be in remembrance of Leonard Nimoy (1931–2015), after-all, he was the voice for the English Version Master Xehanort?

Originally Posted by Bubba1029
    Do you think Kingdom Hearts III should be in remembrance of Leonard Nimoy (1931–2015), after-all, he was the voice for the English Version Master Xehanort?
    In the English version maybe, they might honor Chikao Otsuka first in the Japanese release as he also voiced as Master Xehanort along with Captain Hook.
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

�� So out of all the �� Disney theatrical animated features that are listed here, �� which ones should be featured in the upcoming �� Video Game �� called, "Kingdom Hearts III?" ��

Originally Posted by Gemmie12_Blansive
    In the English version maybe, they might honor Chikao Otsuka first in the Japanese release as he also voiced as Master Xehanort along with Captain Hook.
    So far, Kingdom Hearts III has just suffered 3 ‪‎major setbacks!

Page 19 of 19 First First ... 91516171819