Thread: My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

so I'm all ears maybe i wouldn't afford ps4 and khiii but i like opinions and take a smaller part to something bigger
    Square Enix you are my beloved company just keep going and impress us

Originally Posted by Ryutim
    Just because it would be dangerous to put Ven's heart back into his body doesn't mean that the only solution is for him to merge with Sora, I mean, it's dangerous to battle Heartless and Nobodies, but they do that all the time. What makes separating Ven's heart from Sora so much more dangerous than, say, how he released Kairi's heart? I know that they don't have the keyblade of heart anymore, but Xehanort was able to release his heart at the end of BBS during Terra's story, so that clearly isn't a necessary part of the equation (I know that Xehanort is a keyblade master, and Sora isn't but Riku and Mickey are, so they should be able to figure something out, especially with Kairi there to put Sora back together in case he turns into a heartless again, and that would recreate Roxas as well, although what would happen to Xion in that case, I have no idea. Perhaps she'd be recreated the same way that Namine was created when Sora released Kairi's heart in the first place. In fact, this is a perfect way to bring all of those characters back simultaneously.).
    Then tell me, what should be the Fate of The Unknown Key, "Lea"?

Since Lythos (The Rock Titan), and Hydros (The Ice Titan) are already in The Kingdom Hearts (Series), should we add Pyros (The Lava Titan), Stratos (The Wind Titan), and Bright Eye (Cyclops) into Kingdom Hearts III?

Originally Posted by NIGHT-TERROR
    imagine, the multi organization monsters , nobodies heartless and unversed(vanitas), maybe dream eaters too?....also how about seymour shuyin and lenne entering khiii somehow? hope you know somehow a bit of their back stories ...imagine a sora to confuse tidus with his evil alter ego full of revenge???....or tidus to meet shuyin now that it's also the ffx /x-2 remaster, can u imagine a furious shuyin full of darkness in control or death obsessed Seymour ?....by an eternal hate the 1st and death obsession the other and lenne to come to shuyin aid for relief after centuries of suffering and Seymour somehow plot related btw here i open a parenthesis and say that i hope that terra also to get rid of his soul fiend (xehanort ), i don't think that braig will return from xigbar because his both personalities are mean and sneaky....hope dilan and even to become stable again at least dilan even is evil in both somebody and nobody ???
    I agree with your First Sentence, but Braig has to come back otherwise how will Terra not only regain his Human Form, but repossess his own Body, again?

I don't understand your questions. First, what do you mean by, "the fate of the unknown key, 'Lea'"? Are you talking about the seven keyblade wielders of light, and the thirteen of darkness? If so, then I really don't understand the problem, no one ever said that there was a limit on the number of keyblade wielders, just a minimum requirement (if there was a limit, then the sheer number of keyblades in the keyblade graveyard wouldn't make any sense whatsoever). As for Braig coming back, I don't understand the context. Why would Braig becoming himself again have anything to do with Terra regaining his human form? Moreover, why would he need to get his original body back? Sora lost his body when he released Kairi's heart, and he was able to regain his human form thanks to Kairi (although I'm still not entirely sure how she did it), so why wouldn't Terra be able to regain his human form with master Eraqus' help once he kicks Xehanort out of his heart? The only complication I can see, would be the problem Sora had when his memories started slipping into Roxas, but without Namine's interference, I don't think that Terra should have as much of a problem with that (and even if he did, they'd just have to kick Terranort's butt and the memories would snap back into him, the same way that Sora's memories went back to Roxas when Xion died [okay, so it might not be that easy thanks to the differing circumstances, but still, they'd be able to figure it out.].). Anyway, I like the idea of the other titans coming to KH3, although I'm not sure how you'd fight something made of lava or wind, the former would be too hot to touch, and the latter wouldn't be tangible, then again, I don't really know what they look like, so it might work out better than I'm imagining.

Should the Movie "Operation Dumbo Drop (1995)" be featured in "Kingdom Hearts III"?

I've never seen it, but I don't think so.

Since this Film belongs to Universal Studios Inc., should this Movie be featured in "Kingdom Hearts III," instead?

Please Note: You have to click on the links to see the films/movies.

We know this from Kingdom Hearts II: "Some time after Xemnas's defeat, Rafiki shows the newborn cub (Kiara) of Simba and Nala to the animal kingdom atop Pride Rock. As he does so, the Pride Lands return to the lush savanna paradise they once were." Which means that this Movie, "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" [will/has to] be featured in "Kingdom Hearts III!"

Kingdom Hearts will have a new storyline, but same gameplay mechanics, as most games do.

I think that the land before time could definitely be in KH3. I'd love to have more worlds with transformations like the lion king one (Sora as a t-rex, Goofy as a triceratops, and Donald as a pterodactyl, or something like that).

Originally Posted by Ryutim
    I think that the land before time could definitely be in KH3. I'd love to have more worlds with transformations like the lion king one (Sora as a t-rex, Goofy as a triceratops, and Donald as a pterodactyl, or something like that).
    Unfortunately, The Land Before Time belongs to Universal Studios Inc.

Darn, it would have totally worked as a KH world.

Bubba1029's right, if square and Disney were to put new worlds in the game, they would all have to be officially based off Disney or any of Square-Enix's games that have been released as of recently. Anything that isn't based from those two wouldn't be a wise decision. Wreck-it-Ralph can be an in-between choice, while a majority of the characters are from gaming companies other than Disney Interactive or Square-Enix: SEGA, NAMCO, NINTENDO, ETC., but it's also a good choice because it' also a Disney movie.
    Last edited by Gemmie12_Blansive; 23rd Jan 2014 at 14:42.

Lightbulb

hey long time no news from me eh?...xaxaxa i got another inclusion for kingdom hearts, how about kingdom hearts with fft(final fantasy tactics with the protagonists of choice or lucavi or more of ivalice alliance games) maybe we can include square enix summons this time and/or ffxii espers or kingdom hearts mostly with vagrant story which is ivalice alliance somehow , i think if we change slightly that lea monde part, it can go well or even that imagine sora allies and enemies each one cooperate with the crew of vagrant story and found themselves in lea monde. I haven't any name idea though for both of these inclusions but for lea monde we can try something like ghost, deserted or abandoned. Imagine ashley riot ally of sora while a sydney embrace the darkness or the other risk breaker with the difficult name ...
    PS another alternative idea but i don't think it's good also in a justice way or for more transformation reasons, the school uniforms of japan become the tools of judgement in sailor moon and finally, i was thinking also saban series like power rangers, vr troopers, big bad beetleborgs or the animorphs(not saban but with justice part inside )
    Last edited by NIGHT-TERROR; 28th Jan 2014 at 18:58.

Cool

Originally Posted by Bubba1029
    Unfortunately, The Land Before Time belongs to Universal Studios Inc.
    if u want to include the land before time, then why not think dinosaur since it's disney pixar right?....or any other prehistoric, if there is something else? ...which is the rite of time maybe?...somehow that is called a part of the oldest fantasia not the newest one, it shows the dinosaur period until their extinction .The newest i had it in video tape while the oldest i watched it almost recently in a disney cartoon movie site

Here's What The Game Devs Should Allow KH3: BUNDLE

You guys know how Time Warner Cable and other companies always try to make you buy crap in bundles, like Tv, Internet access and Home Phone service? Well if Square Enix was smart then they'd allow the purchase of both Kh2 and the original Kh, as well as any other KH game that was released on the PS consoles; 2 and 3, like Chain of memories and such in one big bundle and charge us like i dunno maybe 200 for it? I'd buy it.
    Actually maybe 150 USD....
    Either way. Most people don't have their PS2s anymore because they traded it in or something so their unable to play the older generation games on the newer generation consoles like ps3 and ps4. Seriously, I'd pay good money for it and I'm willing to bet others would too since it comes as one large story that newer players would be lost to if they didn't buy and play the sequels.
    Anyone else agree with me???

A Dinosora would be most charming. >_>

I don't think I've seen dinosaur, so I don't know whether it would work well or not.

Originally Posted by NIGHT-TERROR
    imagine, the multi organization monsters , nobodies heartless and unversed(vanitas), maybe dream eaters too?....also how about seymour shuyin and lenne entering khiii somehow? hope you know somehow a bit of their back stories ...imagine a sora to confuse tidus with his evil alter ego full of revenge???....or tidus to meet shuyin now that it's also the ffx /x-2 remaster, can u imagine a furious shuyin full of darkness in control or death obsessed Seymour ?....by an eternal hate the 1st and death obsession the other and lenne to come to shuyin aid for relief after centuries of suffering and Seymour somehow plot related btw here i open a parenthesis and say that i hope that terra also to get rid of his soul fiend (xehanort ), i don't think that braig will return from xigbar because his both personalities are mean and sneaky....hope dilan and even to become stable again at least dilan even is evil in both somebody and nobody ???
    I agree with NIGHT-TERROR, Kingdom Hearts III should feature Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Dream Eaters, and most importantly, Somebodies (Example: Undead Pirates from Port Royal in Kingdom Hearts II).
    Last edited by Bubba1029; 28th Jan 2014 at 06:04.

Should their be a Home World for Bambi, Dumbo, Chicken Little, and maybe Stitch featured in Kingdom Hearts III?

Should there be a World (Similar to The Mirage Arena in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep) that helps you level up?

Thumbs Up

one like from me

Lightbulb

THE LAST REMNANT FOR KINGDOM HEARTS III SORA AND RUSH AND THE CONQUEROR AND THE OTHER CHAIRMAN WILFRED HERMEIEN OR WAGRAM FOR THE FOES THEY MAKE GOOD PLOT RELATED AND IF WE HAVE SPACE THE SEVEN TOO, MAYBE WITH THESE THE LAST REMNANT ALSO WILL GO UP IN SALES AND IN FOR PREQUEL OR SEQUEL TOO ...HOPE ITS A GOOD IDEA , THAT TITLE MAYBE WAS MISUNDERSTOOD BUT IT WAS GOOD IN ITS SUMMARY ....GIVE IT A CHANCE TO KNOW IT BETTER ALSO MAYBE MENTION IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE SALES AND SEQUEL / PREQUEL MATTER
    Last edited by NIGHT-TERROR; 31st Jan 2014 at 22:33.

I just realized something, a Lightsaber blade is a mass-less form that neither radiated heat nor expended energy until it came into contact with something solid. The power of the energy blade was so great that it could cut through almost anything, although the speed through which it cut depended on the density of the subject. In other words, if a KeyBlade went up against a Lightsaber, not only will the Lightsaber beat the Keyblade, but the Lightsaber will Destroy the Keyblade! So, I hope Nomura is working on a solution to this problem, if Star Wars does get included into Kingdom Hearts III.
    Last edited by Bubba1029; 17th Aug 2014 at 03:03.

Page 16 of 19 First First ... 61213141516171819 Last