Thread: My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

You can watch Wreck-It Ralph (2012), Here.

Would it be Cool if Sonic the Hedgehog was in Kingdom Hearts III?

Originally Posted by Bubba1029
    Would it be Cool if Sonic the Hedgehog was in Kingdom Hearts III?
    Yes, it would be, but highly doubtful that he will ever be part of the Kingdom Hearts series, considering he's neither a Disney nor a Square Enix character. Sonic is a Sega character.

Originally Posted by Roxas1985
    Yes, it would be, but highly doubtful that he will ever be part of the Kingdom Hearts series, considering he's neither a Disney nor a Square Enix character. Sonic is a Sega character.
    I agree with you Roxas1985, I don't think that sonic is cut out for Kingdom Hearts. Might as well remain in Mario vs. Sonic, but Sonic in kingdom hearts is outrageously unreal

Originally Posted by Roxas1985
    Originally Posted by Gemmie12_Blansive
    I agree with you Roxas1985, I don't think that sonic is cut out for Kingdom Hearts. Might as well remain in Mario vs. Sonic, but Sonic in kingdom hearts is outrageously unreal
    Have you forgoten that Sonic the Hedgehog was in Walt Disney's Wreck-It Ralph (2012)?

Disney could have rented the character, that doesn't mean the own it. I'm not against having Sonic in Kingdom Heart, I'm just being realistic here. Disney might not own the character and even if they did, how would Sonic fit in with the Kingdom Hearts story? Not very well. He would have so little purpose in the game aside from being faster than the speed of sound.

I disagree, I think it'd be pretty cool to have a sonic world in kh, and dr. eggman using heartless to create super robots powered by darkness. Just imagine the possibilities.

Originally Posted by Ryutim
    I disagree, I think it'd be pretty cool to have a sonic world in kh, and dr. eggman using heartless to create super robots powered by darkness. Just imagine the possibilities.
    Actually, they would be in Wreck-It Ralph's World and they would only serve as Other characters.
    Last edited by Bubba1029; 3rd Dec 2013 at 01:02.

Since Lucasfilm was sold to Disney, should The Star Wars Series be in Kindom Hearts to?

Nomura is already all for it.

Note#1: We know this from Kingdom Hearts II: "Some time after Xemnas's defeat, Rafiki shows the newborn cub (Kiara) of Simba and Nala to the animal kingdom atop Pride Rock. As he does so, the Pride Lands return to the lush savanna paradise they once were." Which means that this Movie, "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" [will/has to] be featured in "Kingdom Hearts III!"
    Note#2: Ventus' heart has gone to sleep within Sora so that it can recover until it is fully healed and ready to rejoin his body, which lies comatose but safe within the Chamber of Waking. Unfortunately his Heart has been separated from his body for to long, the process will put Sora, Ventus, or both of their lives in danger. The only Solution is for Ventus to merge with Sora.
    Note#3: Braig's Keyblade will be Based off his Arrowguns(, with this specific model called Sharpshooter), He will be Master of the Synch Blade technique, and long rong attacks (aka Shooting), as paired Keyblades, the two weapons could be joined together (at the hilt with fibercord) to function as a Double-bladed Keyblade. He can also operate the combined Keyblades as a sniper rifle.

Just because it would be dangerous to put Ven's heart back into his body doesn't mean that the only solution is for him to merge with Sora, I mean, it's dangerous to battle Heartless and Nobodies, but they do that all the time. What makes separating Ven's heart from Sora so much more dangerous than, say, how he released Kairi's heart? I know that they don't have the keyblade of heart anymore, but Xehanort was able to release his heart at the end of BBS during Terra's story, so that clearly isn't a necessary part of the equation (I know that Xehanort is a keyblade master, and Sora isn't but Riku and Mickey are, so they should be able to figure something out, especially with Kairi there to put Sora back together in case he turns into a heartless again, and that would recreate Roxas as well, although what would happen to Xion in that case, I have no idea. Perhaps she'd be recreated the same way that Namine was created when Sora released Kairi's heart in the first place. In fact, this is a perfect way to bring all of those characters back simultaneously.).

Sorry for the wierd username guys
    I ws rushing it
    so yeah you guys should try to contact the japanese branch
    about releasing it for psp and all other platforms on which you want it to be released
    as to not restricting the release to only the ps4 and xbox ones
    as you can see everyone is not rich like some lucky people
    so that many kingdom hearts fans may not just stand by the side and wait till one person finishes the game and releases the cut scenes
    relesing it to the psp and other platforms may otherwise fill in the holes of what other kh fans will miss if it is only released on the PS4 and xbox one
    i do hope they will release it for,the psp and other platforms for all the KH fans in the world

Rolleyes Kingdom hearts iii questionnaire

i want to ask some questions for khiii excuse me if it's a long questionnaire but i'm very excited for the last dark seeker saga so i begin...would it be great to include pocahontas as a world or maybe dinosaur or even search in the old disney movies for worlds like oliver and company or the great mouse detective or the rescuers???....also i want to ask is there possibility to learn about the other members of organisation xiii i mean human form and that???....also is there space for new disney square enix characters unseen??....will dilan ienzo aeleous and even be seen?....the worlds will have one visit like kh1 or multiple visits like khii???...is there any chance saix become isa again???....because xigbar is impossible maybe to become braig again ...can't wait for these questions to be answered in time ....also i want to ask will have possible flashbacks from kh3D??
    Last edited by NIGHT-TERROR; 30th Dec 2013 at 11:00.

Originally Posted by NIGHT-TERROR
    i want to ask some questions for khiii excuse me if it's a long questionnaire but i'm very excited for the last dark seeker saga so i begin...would it be great to include pocahontas as a world or maybe dinosaur or even search in the old disney movies for worlds like oliver and company or the great mouse detective or the rescuers???....also i want to ask is there possibility to learn about the other members of organisation xiii i mean human form and that???....also is there space for new disney square enix characters unseen??....will dilan ienzo aeleous and even be seen?....the worlds will have one visit like kh1 or multiple visits like khii???...is there any chance saix become isa again???....because xigbar is impossible maybe to become braig again ...can't wait for these questions to be answered in time ....also i want to ask will have possible flashbacks from kh3D??
    excuse my clumsiness newbie here
    Square Enix you are my beloved company just keep going and impress us

Good questions, especially that bit about learning more of the backstory of the former/current Organization XIII members. I always felt like there was some interesting story points behind their transformations into nobodies, even if it could probably all be put into a couple cutscenes (we know what happens, but knowing that they were transformed into nobodies, and seeing exactly how it happened, are two entirely different things). Also, that's an interesting idea, it hadn't occurred to me that Isa and Braig might be able to become themselves again after being taken over by Xehanort, but it would certainly be an interesting twist if they did, especially if one or both of them turning against Xehanort was an important factor in Xehanort's ultimate defeat.

So does anybody think we will see Vanitas back in KHIII? :3

Almost definitely. Vanitas was shown in dream drop distance along with young Xehanort, so it's a good bet that he's one of the true Organization XIII members (if you don't believe me, just look at his eyes. I know that's not a guarantee, unless the true Ansem is also one of them, which isn't impossible, even if he's not totally under Xehanort's control, but either way, the yellow eyes do seem to be a running theme with Xehanort's vessels, well, that and the big X on Vanitas' outfit, which indicates those Xehanort has chosen to take over, whether or not he actually succeeds.).

imagine, the multi organization monsters , nobodies heartless and unversed(vanitas), maybe dream eaters too?....also how about seymour shuyin and lenne entering khiii somehow? hope you know somehow a bit of their back stories ...imagine a sora to confuse tidus with his evil alter ego full of revenge???....or tidus to meet shuyin now that it's also the ffx /x-2 remaster, can u imagine a furious shuyin full of darkness in control or death obsessed Seymour ?....by an eternal hate the 1st and death obsession the other and lenne to come to shuyin aid for relief after centuries of suffering and Seymour somehow plot related btw here i open a parenthesis and say that i hope that terra also to get rid of his soul fiend (xehanort ), i don't think that braig will return from xigbar because his both personalities are mean and sneaky....hope dilan and even to become stable again at least dilan even is evil in both somebody and nobody ???
    Last edited by NIGHT-TERROR; 3rd Jan 2014 at 21:28.

Hmm, that brings up a good question. They already have Tidus in KH, but we haven't seen him since KH1, so they could bring him, and possibly Wakka, into the action, but how would they do that? The most that we know about them at the time of KH2 is that Selphie said they're always caught up in their ball game (I don't remember her exact wording, but that's the gist of it), so there's plenty of room to mess around with the story where they're concerned.

Hmm, that brings up a good question. They already have Tidus in KH, but we haven't seen him since KH1, so they could bring him, and possibly Wakka, into the action, but how would they do that? The most that we know about them at the time of KH2 is that Selphie said they're always caught up in their ball game (I don't remember her exact wording, but that's the gist of it), so there's plenty of room to mess around with the story where they're concerned.
    so i guess u liked the idea , we had also the gullwing fairies khii i want to see shuyin lenne and seymour guado also other ff vilains beside sephiroth and seifer ...have u read my post well cause maybe u miss something i had some questions too
    Last edited by NIGHT-TERROR; 5th Jan 2014 at 21:43.

I read your post, I just don't have enough information to respond to the rest of it with any confidence, the most I could give you is some very vague speculation, sorry. They could bring in some other characters from FFX, and I'm all for it, but I have no idea how they'd go about doing so. Anyway, I hate how they made the Yuna, Rikku, and Paine fairies, it just seems wrong to me.

Almost definitely. Vanitas was shown in dream drop distance along with young Xehanort, so it's a good bet that he's one of the true Organization XIII members (if you don't believe me, just look at his eyes. I know that's not a guarantee, unless the true Ansem is also one of them, which isn't impossible, even if he's not totally under Xehanort's control, but either way, the yellow eyes do seem to be a running theme with Xehanort's vessels, well, that and the big X on Vanitas' outfit, which indicates those Xehanort has chosen to take over, whether or not he actually succeeds.).
    Yay! I just liked Vanitas' character. It's probably because he's the closest thing you will get to a dark Sora besides the fact of Anti Sora. XD

I read your post, I just don't have enough information to respond to the rest of it with any confidence, the most I could give you is some very vague speculation, sorry. They could bring in some other characters from FFX, and I'm all for it, but I have no idea how they'd go about doing so. Anyway, I hate how they made the Yuna, Rikku, and Paine fairies, it just seems wrong to me.
    we just give the idea, if they want they will find a way you know what we say, where there is a will there is a way

Good point, and the fact that I love talking about KH stuff doesn't hurt either.

Page 15 of 19 First First ... 5111213141516171819 Last