Thread: My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

Originally Posted by imported_micheal
    What would you like to see in kingdom hearts three?
    for example i would like to be able to change some characters costumes freely and maybe the costumes could upgrade stats or give you a move that only works with that costume also maybe there there could be some new keyblades also i would like to see some more worlds even a few possible from the final fantasy games
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE KINDA OF BIRTH BY SLEEP GAMEPLAY SIMLARITY AND JUS ADD ON FROM DREAM DROP OVER ALL... MORE REALIC KEYBLADE HANDLING...

Originally Posted by imported_micheal

What would you like to see in kingdom hearts three?
    for example i would like to be able to change some characters costumes freely and maybe the costumes could upgrade stats or give you a move that only works with that costume also maybe there there could be some new keyblades also i would like to see some more worlds even a few possible from the final fantasy games

True. Sometimes, Vilains dislike even more diabolical vilains. And when that vilain wants to destroy the other, he/she helps hero/es by to defeat the more evil vilain. Conclusion: Bad guys hate everyone, no matter if they're good or evil.

I don't think anyone can really! Ha ha!

That sounds awsome to me!

I'd like to see Utada come back for another theme. Read somewhere before that she wasn't planning on coming back because they weren't offering her enough for translating her songs.

I am trying to pre-order KH remix and I was comparing prices and Walmart says that KH 3 will be released for ps4 and x-box one on 12/31/2013 Does anyone know the accuracy of this? You can pre-order KH3 for 59.99 and I'm just unsure if it should be trusted since everything I have seen for KH3 says 2014 or 2015

Several games that came out this year were posted with the release date of 12/31/2012 last year, but that was only so that they'd have something to put as a release date since they didn't actually know what it would be. I suggest you not trust any release dates that say they'll be the last day of the year unless it's been officially announced as such (but honestly, it'd be really stupid to release a game on the last day of the year, I mean, it's like the worst possible time, since the holiday rush would be over and the only people who'd have the spare money to buy the game would be those who were given gift cards for Christmas. Okay, that's an exaggeration, but still.).

I think it will be great if a lot of characther disney and square enix joining the last battle again organisation 13 like in the hollow bastion/radiant garden KH 2

Yeah, that'd be epic (epic in a good way I mean, not like epic mickey or Kirby epic yarn, which are both extreme examples of the term, epic fail.).

ok I have a suggestion how about finishing the rest of the series on the PS3 and PS4.
    I would love to see the KH2 and 3 being released on the PS3 like you are doing in KH1.5 with KH1 and KH RE: Chain of memories.
    i know that i would buy both for the PS3 in a heart beat just like i did for KH1.5. this is just a suggestion.

They're gonna release KH3 for the PS4, and if they make a KH2.5 remix, or something similar, it'll probably be for the PS4 as well, but I completely agree that they should make a KH2.5 remix, and it should include KH2FM, BBSFM, and a movie version, if not the actual game, of Re:Coded. They already hinted at this possibility in the end credits of KH1.5 remix, so I really hope that they follow through.

Kingdom Hearts III

What i wanna see in KH3 is rinoa heartilly from FF8 make an appearance and finally have a voice.Also i wanna see the gargoyles from the old disney animated tv series.They should already have been in KH2 a long time ago if they had just got that idea.And maybe even Sofia the first in her world or maybe just a summon for HP and MP like how bambi and stich were.

My thoughts/suggestions on KH3

While it is early in the development process I thought i'd share a few of my thoughts and suggestions on KH3. Please respect the fact that I have only played KH1, 1.5, and 2 because I do not have hand held consoles. Also this is my first time posting in Square forums and I am a bit wordy but I'll dive right into it.

Let me start off by saying that in Birth by Sleep seeker mines made boss fights really passive and lowered player skill and interaction with the boss, as we all know that bosses usually show us warnings or have attacks that are dodgable/counterable and you pick the right time to go in or reflect an enemies attack.
    I personally am a fan of KH2 boss fights, sometimes there were attacks u just couldn't avoid so it was natural to have to heal every so often. Bosses were long and tough and when I would beat a boss I would feel joy, relief and well accomplished (however this is usually the recipe for bosses of all games but KH2 did an outstanding job at making it epic). Personally I don't like magic to dmg bosses but I know this may or may not be realistic for KH3 and the developers trying to keep it fresh or evolving from BBS.

**6 worlds I want to see (old and new):
    In no particular order
    ~ Castle Oblivion, this place was epic a ton of boss battles and a lot to do, as I progressed I felt a climatic build up of events.
    ~Disney Castle/Timeless River, I chose both of these together as one because they equally have such a classic feel and I really enjoyed playing in a black and white world with a change of animation in the art, Timeless River was supposed to look old fashion and have a very classic Disney feel to it and it was excellent back in the day. Disney Castle was a great setting and but the world was not very big nor did it have a lot of depth but it is certainly mentionable.
    ~Olympus Coliseum, I am not sure if I need to explain this, lots of challenging moments and its very unique as a world because your not roaming around doing things, you accepting challenges and fighting mobs of enemies and bosses. It wouldn't be too bad if the Hercules world expanded to more than a Coliseum in KH3 (Coliseum + world together).
    ~ Disney's Fantasia based of the movie and the live even they hold in their Hollywood Studios. This would be a spectacular addition to the game. If you have ever been to the live event you get some ideas of the type of enemies and landscaping to create such a world.
    ~Square-Enix based worlds, aside from me be being bias toward story capturing FFX I would like to see maybe a world where multiple Square Intellectual properties (IP) can be expressed or just have multiple worlds instead.
    ~Tailspin world, Please? haha but as a child of the early 90s I can't help but to mention this. It was one of my favorite shows as a youngster along with Jungle book. The possibilities they can do with planes, boats, and buildings in Tailspin would increase the diversity of the worlds to make each have not just a unique environment but unique interactions and to be able to set different tones for different worlds.

I feel like I didn't have to mention Traverse town, Halloween town and a few others because they probably would be in KH3 anyways (like Olympus Coliseum maybe).

I hope its at least 100+ hours of solid gameplay, Its been a while since the last numbered title in Dec 2005 and I feel like a short game would be heart sinking, well maybe not for you, but for me anyways.

Edit: I accidentally rated my post 3/5 lol unfortunately I cannot undo it.
    Last edited by Aaron_is_a_beast; 24th Oct 2013 at 06:45. Reason: adding content or correcting spelling&too wordy. more spelling corrections

Young Xehanort is The True Organization XIII Achilles' heel, you see if Young Xehanort dies, then Master Xehanort will cease to exist. Also, I hope they (Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts Team) drop (Terra-Xehanort aka Terranort,) Young Xehanort, Ansem(, Seeker of Darkness), and Xemnas from The True Organization XIII, and instead add The Queen of Hearts, Queen Grimhilde, Sa'luk, Gaston, Lady Tremaine, Maleficent, Hades, Captain (James) Hook, and (Ursula or) Morgana to The True Organization XIII as members of The Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. Here's a Link to My Ideas, Here: Kingdom Hearts III
    Last edited by Bubba1029; 8th Nov 2013 at 16:53.

Umm, Bubba1029, you do know that the True Organization XIII, by definition, is made up of people who's hearts have been possessed by Xehanort, don't you? Therefore, the people you've mentioned, literally can not be a part of the True Organization XIII (well, they could, but they'd have to be possessed by Xehanort first, which isn't impossible, but still seems highly unlikely, with the possible exception of Maleficent, who would be an interesting last minute addition, since Ansem [SoD] filled her heart with darkness by using the keyblade of heart during KH1, and she's so obviously against him now that he betrayed her.). It is possible, however, that those people you mentioned could join together to oppose the True Organization XIII, and achieve their own evil goals.

Yes I know that and I got that covered, with The Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony of Darkness, it will give that person a Strong Heart, while giving that person a piece of Master Xehanort's Heart in the Proccess.
    Last edited by Bubba1029; 9th Nov 2013 at 01:55.

If it were that easy, Ansem (SoD) and Xemnas wouldn't have bothered to gather together all those hearts to create a fake kingdom hearts, they would have just found some idiots who wanted power and taken over their bodies/hearts with your method.

Originally Posted by Ryutim
    If it were that easy, Ansem (SoD) and Xemnas wouldn't have bothered to gather together all those hearts to create a fake kingdom hearts, they would have just found some idiots who wanted power and taken over their bodies/hearts with your method.
    But what about Young Xehanort being The True Organization XIII Achilles' heel, you see if Young Xehanort dies, then Master Xehanort will cease to exist.
    Originally Posted by ultranineteen
    Should the Movie "Wreck-It Ralph (2012)" be featured in "Kingdom Hearts III"?
    Last edited by Bubba1029; 9th Nov 2013 at 01:49.

While it's possible that young Xehanort dying could mean the end of the rest of the Xehanorts, I doubt that it'll go that way, I mean, if the temporal theory that they worked on allowed that, then killing young Xehanort would also undo everything that happened in the entire series, including young Xehanort's death, thereby causing a paradox (a true paradox, not the garbage that was in FFXIII-2). I think it's more likely that they'll leave young Xehanort for last, and ignore the issue altogether. Anyway, I really hope that they have Wreck-It Ralph in KH3.

Originally Posted by Ryutim
    While it's possible that young Xehanort dying could mean the end of the rest of the Xehanorts, I doubt that it'll go that way, I mean, if the temporal theory that they worked on allowed that, then killing young Xehanort would also undo everything that happened in the entire series, including young Xehanort's death, thereby causing a paradox (a true paradox, not the garbage that was in FFXIII-2). I think it's more likely that they'll leave young Xehanort for last, and ignore the issue altogether. Anyway, I really hope that they have Wreck-It Ralph in KH3.
    I thought Master Xehanort with the χ-blade will be the Final Boss in Kingdom Hearts III?
    Last edited by Bubba1029; 22nd Nov 2013 at 16:37.

Originally Posted by ultranineteen
    I also think that's a great idea as well, though I still have yet to finish the movie. But this would be epic if this idea came true, right?

What do you think of the five basic levels of rank for a Keyblade Wielder:

∙ Keyblade Initiate (or Youngling or "Keyblade Hopeful")
    ∙ Keyblade Padawan
    ∙ Keyblade Knight
    ∙ Keybalde Master
    ∙ Grand Keybalde Master
    Last edited by Bubba1029; 17th Aug 2014 at 04:47.

Page 14 of 19 First First ... 4101112131415161718 ... Last