Thread: My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

Originally Posted by imported_Patrik
    I hope kingdom hearts 3 will be more like the first one, where you could swim,climb, glide and jump all arround, and that u have to search and think alittle to find your way through the game, and try really hard to find the tresure chests. kingdom hearts 2 was too easy

one world that would be very fun and fit very well is from the movie "the black couldron" me and many other people would like to see this world in KH3!
    yeah i would love to see it be like the original

Originally Posted by imported_Patrik
    I hope kingdom hearts 3 will be more like the first one, where you could swim,climb, glide and jump all arround, and that u have to search and think alittle to find your way through the game, and try really hard to find the tresure chests. kingdom hearts 2 was too easy

one world that would be very fun and fit very well is from the movie "the black couldron" me and many other people would like to see this world in KH3!
    Yeah, that sound good, but I hope they include some things from KH2 like the (Triangle) inputs, special boss elements and the pace. I think KH lacked speed and enemy specific moves for KH3 to be based completely off of.

Didnt look that diffrent to me...

i kinda like kh2 but somewhere inbetween kh1 and kh2 i wudnt mind

Originally Posted by imported_Guillermo
    I demand Kingdom Hearts III for PS4/PC AND WiiU!!!!!

I agree with this guy!

Originally Posted by imported_Manuel
    Originally Posted by imported_Guillermo

I demand Kingdom Hearts III for PS4/PC AND WiiU!!!!!

I agree with this guy!

Me too

The Announcement - Video www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEj_KB_73yM

SOOO Excited! Kingdom Hearts is in my top 3 favourite franchises along with Final Fantasy! And I can't wait for Kingdom HEarts III!! I love the idea of the shader they implemented to take advantage of the differents world's art styles! So awesome!

yeah!

I like KH1 more for its puzzles.

Originally Posted by Zhannon
    I like KH1 more for its puzzles.
    Out of all the things this game is great for, you like it for it's puzzles...

I think I hate puzzles. They are the only part of FFX I didn't like, and the only part of KH1 I didn't like. Just give me a great story, rewarding battles, an open world, and an intelligent combat/play system, and I'm happy.

I like puzzles when they're done well, like in the legend of zelda games, and I didn't have any problem with the puzzles in KH1, but I totally get what you're saying about the puzzles in FFX, those were a pain in the ***.

I guess the puzzles in KH1 weren't really so bad. I think KH1 was ahead of its time, in many ways. I really hope that KH3 lives up to that standard, but I think there is every reason to believe that it will. Square has had a lot of time to think about what a full sequel should look and play like, and they have created a wealth of content material from which to draw. My expectations for KH3 are decidedly high.

As long as there is no more damn singing. I know its disney and all but COME ON.......SINGING???????? I think the combination of both with upgraded tweaks would be great. Both games had strong points. I liked the fighting system of KH2. I loved the form factor and the maturity of the enemies.

Oh, if only I could +1 karma you for that.... singing... lol...

I'm right with you there, I don't mind rhythem games, but come on, this is Kingdom Hearts, I want to be killing heartless, not singing songs.

@Ryutim. I feel you on that. I wouldnt even want to kill them with the singing. I rather fight as fix it Felix or the little dog from Frankinweenie or one of the santa buddies than to do singing stages again.

Wow, I'm not sure I had THAT big a problem with it, but I get where you're coming from.

I wouldn't have minded the singing if it had GOOD REAL Disney songs. I enjoyed the Part of Your World song, but the ones that Square just made up and made Sora *TRY* to sing were pure torture. But if it gave me the option to sing Hakuna Matata, I'd be all over that .

Originally Posted by Roxas the Masculine

I wouldn't have minded the singing if it had GOOD REAL Disney songs. I enjoyed the Part of Your World song, but the ones that Square just made up and made Sora *TRY* to sing were pure torture. But if it gave me the option to sing Hakuna Matata, I'd be all over that .

Maybe, but not as main stages with major roles. As a side at most for me.

yeah i like the combat style in KH2, but i did miss Ragnarok and strike etc

Personally I would like to see more hidden bosses like Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts I & II. Perhaps have a team up battle with Titus against Jecht and/or Sin. Aside from the team up battle I already listed (which would be a long shot considering the differences between the Kingdom Hearts version of Titus and the FFX version) I also think a battle with Garland or Gilgamesh would be really cool. I liked having hidden bosses in the other games because I felt they added a certain level of replayability.

Also, if there is a Star Wars world I think it would be cool to see a series of bounty hunting side missions were the player could hunt down some of the lesser-known baddies of the Final Fantasy/Disney/Star Wars universes. While on the subject of Star Wars I think it would also be cool to have a battle with a Rancor and have Yoda as a summon.

Lastly, if there isn’t going to be a Marvel world I think that at least having Spider-Man or Ironman as summons would be more than enough to keep me happy as a Marvel fan. I really love the Kingdom Hearts games, but I have to admit that the themes of Friendship can sometimes be a little much and almost cringe worthy. That really is the only complaint that comes to mind about the series. Don’t get me wrong I love the games, but I would like to see perhaps other lesser and older themes added to the game. After all, the audience has aged considerably since the first game was released and it would be nice to see Square acknowledge this in the telling of the story.

Originally Posted by Ariies

Originally Posted by Roxas the Masculine

Maybe, but not as main stages with major roles. As a side at most for me.

Yeah, I don't think I would have minded it so much if it were just an optional minigame or something, but with the songs being a necesarry part of completing the story, that was what really made it annoying (like how Ven had to do the ice cream minigame in BBS, the KH2 songs were annoying, the ice cream beat was a pain in the ***).

Well, Sephiroth wasn't a hidden boss in KH2, but apart from that, I totally agree with you, Corbin.

Page 11 of 19 First First ... 789101112131415 ... Last