Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... Last

Thread: My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

Who would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

Discuss your ideas and thoughts on Kingdom Hearts III here in this thread.
    ------------------------------------

Rinoa cuz I read some where that they had a fan drawing contest and who ever drew the best fan outfitt for a FF character and some girl drew Rinoa with a great outfitt and they were going to use it for KHII and put Rinoa in it but they probly didn't cuz of time retrictions,but maybe they already thought about it cuz I also read some where else that at the end of KHII Squall(Leon) gets a letter with a wing symbol on it (suposedly from Rinoa)

Can members of this site collaberate and brainstorm to convince Square-Enix to put the characters we love in KH plz.*
    Last edited by Grimoire; 1st Mar 2014 at 13:35.

Originally Posted by imported_Matt
    Rinoa cuz I read some where that they had a fan drawing contest and who ever drew the best fan outfitt for a FF character and some girl drew Rinoa with a great outfitt and they were going to use it for KHII and put Rinoa in it but they probly didn't cuz of time retrictions,but maybe they already thought about it cuz I also read some where else that at the end of KHII Squall(Leon) gets a letter with a wing symbol on it (suposedly from Rinoa)

Can members of this site collaberate and brainstorm to convince Square-Enix to put the characters we love in KH plz.
    "My dreams and hounor they're yours now."

This is the North American fan board. The NA branch really can't do much with actual game content. All that stuff is decided by the Japanese branch. North America just localizes the game for distribution.

I would put well... genisis

I'm hoping that Lightning from FFXIII makes it in a KH game, but Rinoa would be cool too.

**Please note that I've only played the first two Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 and Birth by Sleep on the PSP, but I've had a refresher on the history of the in between parts. Plus the fact that my ideas are based on the history thread on the top of this general forim and from the basic knowledge of playing the series.**

Now to begin.

On the new game, Dream Drop Distance for the 3Ds, which I believe is about Riku and Sora preparing for the resurrection of Xehanort. This premonition was given to them from an omen from Yen Sid. Since a character from the Kingdom Hearts prelude has a comeback, why not bring back the Keyblade Master, Aqua, but she remains unknown to the players as she wears the same black outfit the Organization 13 wears, or at least similar so that players won't be able to notice her immediately until some big plot twist. As for the other two aspiring Keyblade Wielders, Terra and Ventus, I still have no clear idea of a role they would play in this story. Though, my idea is that Aqua would be investigating how Xehanort would return or something to that extent. Since she's had an encounter with Ansem the Wise, Aqua may know some sort of information that would be crucial to aid Sora and his friends. On another note, King Mickey, as he explores through out the worlds, may encounter Aqua.

**Another note. I have not played Dream Drop Distance, nor do I plan to because I do not own a Nintendo 3Ds**

After the events of Dream Drop Distance, probably just a couple of months maybe, Sora and Riku would be in Destiny Islands in the island where they have spent their time in Kingdom Hearts 1, with Riku and Sora sitting on the long bent palm tree and Kairi standing by the base of the tree. At this point, the trio are just watching the sunset when Riku breaks the silence by recollecting the events that have occured and mentions that he misses the times when the three are just playing around on the island before making plans to set sail on a raft. Sora joins in, "It's ironic. The three of us just wanted to have a simple adventure to see the other worlds that are out there and end up on a long journey to save them," He looks towards Kairi's deep blue eyes and places his hand on hers, "As long as I'm with you two, I'll always feel at home." "Well it's not over yet, there's one more thing that we have to finish," Riku continues and Sora nods his head, "I know."

As for Sora's Disney buddies, Donald and Goofy, Goofy retires as Captain of the Royal Guard and moves with Leon and the others in Radiant Garden. Donald, too, retires but still resides in Disney Castle. King Mickey hires more guards for training against all creatures of the dark, and hires another Captain of the Royal Guard (more information later). A new recruit, named Aero (more information later), joins the Royal Guard. As part of every recruit training, all recruits will have to demonstrate their skills via trials: Mock Battle, Obstacle Course, and Basic Magic Demonstration. After observing Aero,the Captain places the recruit under his command. It seems that there is a rogue figure going around the worlds, according to Aero's briefing. The Captain convinces the recruit that the figure is a key suspect who'll aid xehanort's return. What Aero doesn't know is that the Captain is actually the one who was aiding the Heartless, and the Captain needed to stop Aqua from finding out, but obviously, Aero doesn't know until it is already too late. By following the command, Aero has bid his Captain enough time to ressurect Xehanort.

Now this may sound a bit crazy but please bear with me, when Sora released his heart in Hallow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts 1 to save Kairi, Ventus' heart, that was passed on to Sora after the events of Birth by Sleep, has returned Ventus, but he still hasn't fully recovered. One of my ideas for him is to help Sora and friends in the final battle of Xehanort and stops Xehanort from engulfing all the worlds into darkness.

Another idea for Ventus, instead of miraculously being revived, is to have him talk to Sora through his heart to give some advice and insight. This would be helpful to hone Sora's powers. Plus, Xehanort could still be in the Terra-Xehanort state, and Ventus would call out to Sora, "Save him. He's still inside." Or something to that matter. With this idea, the possibility of saving Terra is eminent.

Now for past villains, Pete is the only one in mind, but he stopped working for the Heartless. As for Maleficent, they can bring her back I guess for controlling the Heartless against Sora, but she would be just annoying to beat up again. Though, I won't hold my breath for her not to come back.

I know I've mentioned Leon and his friends, but I don't know any role they may take. Those guys could help hold off the Heartless as Sora, Donald, Goofy, maybe Aqua, and Aero, fights off Xehanort. I forgot to mention Goofy. Well, Sora will obviously visit Radiant Gardens, and he will meet Goofy and inform him of the trouble that is going on. In addition, the Royal Guards's main role is to protect the worlds from the Heartless so the others may encounter them on their journey.

After the end of the biggest battle yet, Aero, the new recruit in case you forgot, and Aqua hunt down the Captain and arrest him.

I know I didn't mention the worlds that the main characters would visit, except for Radiant Gardens, it's because the protagonists would probably visit the same worlds in the previous Kingdom Hearts games. The only new Disney world I can think off is probably Princess and the Frog for some reason. Though it wouldn't be bad to go canoeing down the river.

New Characters time!

I know I've laid out a couple of new characters, and it's because I want Square Enix to make full original Kingdom Hearts characters instead of borrowing from Final Fantasy or Disney, no offense.

The Captain of the Royal Guard, one of his ancestors took part of the Keyblade War who wanted to make the X(Ki)-blade. I have not given this man a name yet, because I can't think of anything fitting. Anyways, this man wants to create Kingdom Hearts (like any other villains Sora has encountered) and this is one of his motives for aiding Xehanort's ressurection in secret. I may have not mentioned this, but with Aero tracking down Aqua, the Captain was able to do his evil work in the dark. He is a tall man, probably in the 30s to 40s, with hair similar to Ansem the Wise but shorter and of darker color. He has a dark brown eyes, and he has a handle-bar mustache, not I'm just kidding. No handle-bar mustache. He wears a half mask that covers the bottom of his face, the one Kakashi from Naruto has. The Royal Guard uniform is very similar to that of the British Royal Guards, without the hat, and the buckle on the white belt that wraps around their waist has the Mickey Mouse symbol. He is a calm and serious person, so that it is hard to detect what he's feeling, which is perfect for hiding his true intentions of sending Aero out. He is a strong fighter with a simple double-edged sword. He takes a fighting stance as similar to a Kendo stance, but his style of fighting is similar to Master Eraqus, quick and precise. He does not use any magic of any sort, but engulfs himself in darkness to gain more speed and power.

Aero, for some reason see a little bit of Roxas-Ventus look, but I don't want another look-alike since he'll be an original look. He's going to have short brown hair, with the same color of hair as Sora but not the same style. Since he's just a recruit, he doesn't have the same uniform as the other Royal Guards. He is wearing a fitting red and orange sweater, the kind with a long zipper on the middle. The color red starts at top and moves down to the middle where the rose-red color fades into sunset-orange and that orange goes all the way down on the sweater. The sweater is open with the zipper on the top of the sweater so that the opening takes the shape of a triangle. The under shirt is a simple white shirt, and Aero is wearing baggy shorts that goes down to his knees. The color of his shorts is dark-red, but not as dark as maroon. He is a very obedient, which explains why he followed his order. Aero takes a personality of being fair and kind-hearted. He takes the same attitude as Ventus of wanting to jump ahead in battle. His style of fighting is quick-flowing attacks like Ventus, but is a quick and relentless when fighting in mid-air. He uses some magic in battle, but not long-range magic. He prefers to use close range magic like barrier for defense and thunder.

My idea for the gameplay is to have three characters to play as similar to the gameplay in Birth by Sleep where every character has a different story than the other, but ultimately, leading to the same end. Though, I did have an idea where at certain points of the game, the character switches. The only thing that gets carried on to another character is muney and the player's combat level. So if you're playing as Sora and reached level 8, when you swithch off to Aero, he'll be level 8 too. Now going on this, the three playable characters are: Sora, Aero, and Aqua.

Another thing, I was thinking of having multiple endings depending on the choices a player makes, instead of having a linear game, which isn't completely bad, but it allows some more freedom of choice.

So these are my ideas for Kingdom Hearts 3. Please comment and critcize respectfully as I've drained out my idea box doing this contentedly since Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite stories of all time. If anything sounds a bit too crazy and unlikely, please don't be disrespectful in pointing it out.

**EDIT as of Aug. 3, 2012**

I had a lightbulb one night.

I was thinking of having some sort of gun, or some sort of long-range weapon like Braig's crossbow. Another idea is having a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection for the main consoles, PS3 and Xbox 360. This would have the first and second Kingdom Hearts games on these consoles, maybe also having the games from the smaller consoles.

Back onto Kingdom Hearts 3. I was thinking somewhere on the lines of Silent Hill where each protagonists have to go through some sort of personal nightmare. It would be just one world, but every character experiences it differently. For example, Sora may have to go through a long hallway, but Riku would see that as a curving and winding maze of rooms.

Tell me your response

How about since Roxas is Sora's nobody that they Split due to some Un natrual thing and they have to fight together in order to survive.

Originally Posted by FinalFantasy107

How about since Roxas is Sora's nobody that they Split due to some Un natrual thing and they have to fight together in order to survive.

that's a very creative idea,as much as i'd love it,but maybe there can be more added to both of these posts to make it interesting,but honestly not a word of the mention riku has been in it,perhaps kairi? and why just three different characters to play? perhaps one would like to play as roxas as well, or maybe mickey, what of that? and the odds of Aqua returning from the realm of darkness? both ansem the wise,and riku have done it,so why wouldn't aqua? perhaps an expansion to the story, or maybe connection to the series and explains more detail to it? what about some other characters that have been seen before? i thought i wouldn't post but, the first post on this thread got me interested. and another thing what if keyblade armor and such return? perhaps there are many modes to this story as is the last parts, my head is spinning with many possible ideas,but the person who made the first seven has the final say,so if i were him? well i would certainly bring characters in,but i'd find a way to connect them all to eachother, and the story; also i'd bet there would be elaborate courses/ challenges to kh3

I thank both of your comments, as for Riku, well I was never really fond of him, but I respect him as a friend for Sora, no offense. Plus, this is just a base from my ideas just surging out of control. Honestly in my opinion, I don't find Roxas being somewhere in this series since I think he's finally somewhere happy with his friends: Axel and Namine and such. Not that they aren't important, but it just seems they have no role. Mickey would be a great playable character, since he's already traveling around the worlds. Kairi, well to me, she's just a love interest to Sora, but maybe Square Enix could make her a more, shall we say, "stronger" person. I don't know, but maybe she can help Mickey in organizing the Guards. Keyblade armor would be a nice addition, instead of just getting weapons to be stronger, the armor would help increase defense against the harder Heartless. I was thinking about the mini-ships that Terra, Ventus, and Aqua used to travel through each world could have some more use, as in actual battle use. I think this should also have some puzzles and riddles so that players would have to think more. Also, every character will find a way to connect to each other, like the ending part of Birth by Sleep.

Again, thanks for the comments and I appreciate the extra ideas coming in.

Originally Posted by imported_James

I thank both of your comments, as for Riku, well I was never really fond of him, but I respect him as a friend for Sora, no offense. Plus, this is just a base from my ideas just surging out of control. Honestly in my opinion, I don't find Roxas being somewhere in this series since I think he's finally somewhere happy with his friends: Axel and Namine and such. Not that they aren't important, but it just seems they have no role. Mickey would be a great playable character, since he's already traveling around the worlds. Kairi, well to me, she's just a love interest to Sora, but maybe Square Enix could make her a more, shall we say, "stronger" person. I don't know, but maybe she can help Mickey in organizing the Guards. Keyblade armor would be a nice addition, instead of just getting weapons to be stronger, the armor would help increase defense against the harder Heartless. I was thinking about the mini-ships that Terra, Ventus, and Aqua used to travel through each world could have some more use, as in actual battle use. I think this should also have some puzzles and riddles so that players would have to think more. Also, every character will find a way to connect to each other, like the ending part of Birth by Sleep.

Again, thanks for the comments and I appreciate the extra ideas coming in.

that's a good idea too,but what of xion? i've seen a cutscene where she and namine flashed between as though they were in a sense the same person. why not keep with the keyblade equipment,and keychains as well,but make new kinds of enemies,and make the story elaborate? i agree as with the puzzles,riddles and such.the mini ships do have their parts too, though i think the land of departure should return. but i feel like these are missing something but i can't point out what it is,and no worries,none offense taken.

I thought Xion was destroyed by Roxas in 358/2 Days...

As for new enemies, maybe the Captain of the Royal Guard convinces the other guards to go against King Mickey, and the King would have to flee to another world, possibly Radiant Gardens. It's a simple conspiracy thing right there, if that's what you mean by being more elaborate.

The Royal Guards would be a different enemy, though they won't spawn out of nowhere. Instead, the Guards would have set positions in an area, and defeating them, renders the Guards unconscious. And I don't want to see the posibility of killing them. That's just... too gruesome for Kingdom Hearts.

I also agree on the Land of Departure to return, but it should be a deserted, ruined place after being destroyed. Maybe the reason for going back there is too look up some information on Xehanort, his return, and the Heartless, or something to that matter. The problem, the Royal Guards have already searched there, and destroyed any useful books. Surprising twist, Master Eraqus' spirit still resides in the area, and he gives out a location where they might find the source to stop Xehanort.

Thanks again for the comment. It allows me to think more critically.

I would just like to state im currently playing dream drop distance, and most of the organization are now human, including axel, and most of them decide to side with sora and his friends. Riku becomes a keyblade master while sora does not and i believe ventus and aqua are both rescued in by the end of this game. I would like to say however that the captain of the guard character sounds incredibly interesting as a new protagonist, and i do like the physical attributes you gave him. Also, the number 7 comes up alot in the games, and there are already 7 keyblade wielders for the light: Sora, riku, kairi, mickey, ventus, aqua, terra. So a new protagnoist might just complicate things.

Like I said, I do not own a 3Ds so I won't be able to know exactly what's up in these new games. Though, I try to read the manga to catch up a little bit.

Anyhoo, I didn't know most of the Organization 13 have become human. Also, I'm a bit confused as to why Sora isn't a Keyblade Master, while Riku does. Is it because Riku was suppposed to be the original Keyblade Wielder in the first game, but the Keyblade chose Sora because Riku succumbed into darkness?

Thanks for the comment on the new characters, but the Captain of the Guard isn't a new protagonist. He's an antagonist like Braig in Birth by Sleep. He's just there to stop the plans of the Keyblade Wielders, and assist Xehanort. On the other character, Aero I believe you were mentioning, isn't a Keyblade Wielder. Would his position of not being a Keyblade Wielder complicate the story? It might, I guess, but probably not a whole lot. Sorry if I hadn't made those clear enough, I was surging a lot ideas when I was writing all of these down.

Thanks again for the comments, and I hope more people will get to see this and place more input to the story and to my ideas.

I think Kairi is going to be a keyblade wielder because I watched the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts 3d Drop Distance. I don't own a 3ds but I have been watching some walkthroughs. I have some ideas but not a lot. You have great ideas though because I could never think of that much even if I tried too. I sure hope Aqua,Ventus, and Terra come back into the story. I know about Aqua and Ven's whereabouts but i'm confused about terra. Once I thought Ansem was Terra but I learned that Xenmas and Ansem were Xeanort's two halves. I hope in the next Kingdom Hearts game that Ventus,Aqua, and Terra will return. When I watched the Kingdom Hearts 3d opening it seems like they might return. I was hoping that Aqua and Ventus would get resqued in the end but I was wrong but they showed Ventus still resting and Aqua still in the darkeness but I got to see the new keyblade wielder.

Well, I think Aqua would find a way out like Ansem the Wise and Riku have, but we don't know that until it actually comes out. It would be a good story if she finds a way out. In the secret end of Birth by Sleep, I saw Terra's body, but his hair is white which indicates that Xehanort is inside of him still. So, it would probably be Xehanort gaining full control of Terra's body and the others have to save him somehow. Ventus is the hard part. I don't know if he's ever going to wake up or not, but he may give some advice to Sora if Ventus' heart is still inside of him. Plus, it would be cool to see Kairi able to fight, but I'm not sure she'll be a Keyblade Wielder.

Thank you for the comment and the compliment, and I should watch the walkthroughs on YouTube.

Well, I think Aqua would find a way out like Ansem the Wise and Riku have, but we don't know that until it actually comes out. It would be a good story if she finds a way out. In the secret end of Birth by Sleep, I saw Terra's body, but his hair is white which indicates that Xehanort is inside of him still. So, it would probably be Xehanort gaining full control of Terra's body and the others have to save him somehow. Ventus is the hard part. I don't know if he's ever going to wake up or not, but he may give some advice to Sora if Ventus' heart is still inside of him. Plus, it would be cool to see Kairi able to fight, but I'm not sure she'll be a Keyblade Wielder.

Thank you for the comment and the compliment, and I should watch the walkthroughs on YouTube.

there's proof in kh2 that kairi can use a keyblade,and has destroyed numerous heartless by the end of the world that never was.

Oh that's right.... It's been a very long time since I've played Kingdom Hearts 2. I just checked that on YouTube, and I just feel a bit dumb about forgetting that one part.

I'm sorry i meant antagonist. All i know right now from dream drop distance is that xehnort has been planning this from the very beginning, and his plan was to use kingdom hearst to turn the organization into copies of himself. xigbar is fully on board with this plan and apparently lea (axel as a human) is training with merlin to use some new power to help sora and riku. the possessed terra is separate from xemnas and the fake ansem heartless. The lines are getting a little blurry, but kairi will definitely become a keyblade master, as yen sid sends riku to go bring her for her mark of mastery test. Sora goes off with donald and goofy to train further so he can pass his test the next time around. Still not sure about the whereabouts of aqua or the status of ventus's heart. Its all getting very confusing but hopefully it'll get resolved. Your ideas are definitely interesting. But i would like to see a return to one playable charater or a group of playable characters who travel together. The drop system is annoying, especially when you're in the middle of a boss battle.

Originally Posted by Cheepsy

I'm sorry i meant antagonist. All i know right now from dream drop distance is that xehnort has been planning this from the very beginning, and his plan was to use kingdom hearst to turn the organization into copies of himself. xigbar is fully on board with this plan and apparently lea (axel as a human) is training with merlin to use some new power to help sora and riku. the possessed terra is separate from xemnas and the fake ansem heartless. The lines are getting a little blurry, but kairi will definitely become a keyblade master, as yen sid sends riku to go bring her for her mark of mastery test. Sora goes off with donald and goofy to train further so he can pass his test the next time around. Still not sure about the whereabouts of aqua or the status of ventus's heart. Its all getting very confusing but hopefully it'll get resolved. Your ideas are definitely interesting. But i would like to see a return to one playable charater or a group of playable characters who travel together. The drop system is annoying, especially when you're in the middle of a boss battle.

i's ok, so what he's an antagontist,big deal,but you know what cheepsy? all that matters about the story is xehenort must be stopped, and yet, i must admitt i do not like vanitas who apparently has control over terra.

no, i accidentally called the captain of the guard a protagnoist in an earlier post. i was just clarifying. and i know about xehanort and all that. but its xehanort who has control of terra's body, not vanitas. vanitas was destroyed by ventus at the end of birth by sleep. thats why vanitas is alseep.

Originally Posted by Cheepsy

no, i accidentally called the captain of the guard a protagnoist in an earlier post. i was just clarifying. and i know about xehanort and all that. but its xehanort who has control of terra's body, not vanitas. vanitas was destroyed by ventus at the end of birth by sleep. thats why vanitas is alseep.

i know,but who cares what the captain of the guard is? also as for vanitas, i wish to show you...

na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts3d/...

All I was saying is that the captain sounds like a cool character. And vanitas isn't inside terra. I've beaten the game, and terra is another xehanort clone. That scene was just a challenge at sora.

Never mind the Captain of the Guard. As far as it'll go, I doubt any of my original characters would be used in the storyline. Also, can anyone clarify how Xehanort uses Kingdom Hearts to make the Organization into copies of himself?

I find it wierd that Sora isn't already legible enough to try the Mark of Mastery but Kairi can. To my knowledge, it seems that Sora would be more capable being a Keyblade Master than Riku or Kairi after all his fighting against the Heartless and the Organization in previous games.

Never mind the Captain of the Guard. As far as it'll go, I doubt any of my original characters would be used in the storyline. Also, can anyone clarify how Xehanort uses Kingdom Hearts to make the Organization into copies of himself?

I find it wierd that Sora isn't already legible enough to try the Mark of Mastery but Kairi can. To my knowledge, it seems that Sora would be more capable being a Keyblade Master than Riku or Kairi after all his fighting against the Heartless and the Organization in previous games.

it's simple, he can make incarnations of himself by a long story, of which i shall tell you a bit of, you see, when braig, ienzo,and the rest of the apprentices fell into darkness they regained pyhsical form as nobodies,and in so became connected to xehenort through the darkness somehow,further note how in the final battle of kingdom hearts 2, a battle in the ship there were several of the organizations weapons there all under his control; as for the mark of mastery? sora has a strong heart indeed,but he didn't officially have a keyblade in the first place, there is only two reasons he is capable of such, example one being that he opened his heart to ventus's heart,example 2, riku fell into darkness, and was tricked by both maleficent and xehenort,but chose to return to light through the way to dawn,and he has no plans for revenge,he plans to end xehenort and his plan to drown all the worlds in darkness,but as to why riku became keyblade master? well he acutually took the inheritance ceremony through terra;and a further look into dream drop distance, sora was tricked into falling alseep by xehenort and his cohorts,and that placed ventus in danger,and anyone else connected to him and sora, that is why he needs more traning

All i understand now is that the list of people who appear to be the seven lights to fight xehanort's evil thirteen includes mickey, sora, riku, aqua, ventus, kairi... and now axel, who somehow gained use of the keyblade during the events of dream drop distance. keyblade looks cool and he's a great character so im not in any way complaining.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... Last