Thread: Just Cause Map Please!

Just Cause Map Please!

Just Cause Map Please!

Hi yall.

This is a question that's generally for PC owners. I would really like a large-sized map of San Esperito with only airfields, safehouses, camps/bases, settlements, and mansions on it. No "!" points, collect mission dots, or anything else.

I'd really prefer it to be a large and hi-res picture if any of you can deliver. Thanks a million!

-OdDsOcK

Big Grin

here you go , i'm afraid you can't get one with just airfields but well here you you go.

signature image

Originally Posted by oddsock10709@gmail.com
    Hi yall.

This is a question that's generally for PC owners. I would really like a large-sized map of San Esperito with only airfields, safehouses, camps/bases, settlements, and mansions on it. No "!" points, collect mission dots, or anything else.

I'd really prefer it to be a large and hi-res picture if any of you can deliver. Thanks a million!

-OdDsOcK
    You wouldnt by any chance be the same Oddsock on the Official Xbox Forums would you? And the map... for your fan-fiction story?
    If not, this is embarrasing and I apologise for the confusion.
    If so... then you know me.
    Good luck with the map, sorry I cant help with that.
    signature image

Big Grin

he is and he is also on the neoseeker forum.
    sorry if you are not but your text is exactly the same.
    signature image

Ah! You guys caught me!

Yes it is me. I've been looking for a map like this because I want to record the names of all the settlements, mansions, etc. like I asked for. I figured it would come in handy for both the community and my Just Cause story, as I could then name places.

Thanks for the map cazz but I'm going to hold out a bit longer to see if someone else has the true map I want; those big red dots can get in the way of things.

Originally Posted by cazzer
    here you go , i'm afraid you can't get one with just airfields but well here you you go.

can you show in a video how you get the spitfire please