Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Alpha/Beta keys

Alpha/Beta keys

when the hell they will gonna send that extra keys to spare for TOP 50 closed alpha players in blog is clearly written that they will send it in next few days and it almost past 2 weeks since blog feed ?!

I applied for alpha/beta since october 2013 still didnt get key and my PC is powerful enough to run games like BF4 or something else that is pretty HW load
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 16th Mar 2014 at 23:52. Reason: Double posting

Originally Posted by AkihikoKirit0
    i applied for a beta key about a month ago now i told my friend IRChet about it last week and he got his key yesterday and we have ben testing together for months in the same games and i still have not revieved a key and my comp specs are better WTF man i want a key lmao
    Like I said in the last thread you made...There's no guarantee of any key, to anyone. It's basically a lottery, not a waiting list. Be patient, and if the ballot gods smile upon you, you'll get a spot as time goes on. Otherwise, you'll always have Open Beta.
    Black Cardinal Peaches, at your service. I stream things sometimes. Wanna see?

Originally Posted by Tureil
    Like I said in the last thread you made...There's no guarantee of any key, to anyone. It's basically a lottery, not a waiting list. Be patient, and if the ballot gods smile upon you, you'll get a spot as time goes on. Otherwise, you'll always have Open Beta.
    Same thing with me, just have to be lucky and/or wait it out

I am pretty sure I will get key maybe 1 week before it goes open as usually

at least you think youll get one, im a glass is totally empty kinda person

its not a big win :/

Thumbs Up Aww not cool.

So the closed beta literally started on my b-day. Feb-27th ( not joking )
    I was too busy drooling over EQNL ( which was scheduled for alpha release on the 28th o.O, but played it some, its a cool concept, pretty good game I guess but boring as imo)
    I am a huge Legacy of Kain fan.
    Wish I was following this instead.
    May I have a key for a b-day present?
    I'll fight really hard I promise and I will do my best to be a higher tier'd player.
    Gimme 2 and I have a friend that codes for a living join in, we might be able to help find some bugs!
    Gimme 3 and I might have this girl that'll joint too >.>
    >.>

I just want to join the fun and say I haven't gotten a key yet lol. cant wait to serve roflcakes game looks awesome

Your best bet is get a Founders package when they're released some time this month.

I don't think they will give out beta keys on request even though it's such a special occasion for you. They are sending beta keys out every so often, so if you are all registered you may get one in the days/weeks to come.
    I currently need a signature but this small sentence will do for now haha.

i need i key ((((

waiting since october 2013 (or something like that)

ну нажуюсь не обидете)

plum1488: Can you please post in English? Thanks for understanding! (you can use Google Translator if necessary).

I already got my closed Beta access key and have been playing the game but today when I tried to play, I couldn't; it seems like the servers are down but the status message on the servers were not clear. Do you know what's going on or when the servers come back up?

when you give me the damn key I've been waiting six months

one friend recently sent key ! I've been waiting a very long time and still have not received as it is already possible to wait

pls send me key i must play this game it's best game ever I'm from SLOVAKIA

i signed for alpha like months ago right away afther trailer comes out...still no key for me. i did buy new pc for nosgoth, and i wanted to play it like esport...now i am way behind from other players still waiting for my key...devs do a good thing and send it to meeee already...thank u VakPeEe aka NoX

hey mate i am from slovakia too...contact me later in game
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 27th Mar 2014 at 23:21. Reason: Double posting

Page 3 of 3 First First 123