Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Alpha/Beta keys

Alpha/Beta keys

Originally Posted by ChuckNoriis
    Patience is the only key
    Unless you have the Reaver. That's the key too

Lol - for a moment there I thought you meant the character class and envisioned someone trying to stuff him into a lock...and not the actual sword

loool Lucy xD It´s pretty funny when you imagine it like that xD

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    loool Lucy xD It´s pretty funny when you imagine it like that xD
    I think my lack of LOK knowledge is lacking alot. Explain guys explain for the guy that does not know that much about the LOK games.

Originally Posted by hirukaru
    I think my lack of LOK knowledge is lacking alot. Explain guys explain for the guy that does not know that much about the LOK games.
    In Soul Reaver 2, all the characters were going around saying the Pillars are the lock and the Reaver is the key.

Nosgoth Client

hey tell me where i get nosgoth client to download, i want to play.....

Beta Key help.

Hello!
    I was just wondering if anyone out there has a spare key beta key lying around
    that maybe they could pm me if they are feeling generous?
    i loved the Legacy of kain games and i can barley wait to play this game :3

-Sorry if i'm braking any rules with this post :[

its so long what i done registration and i still dont get key.its not normal.minimal is it 6 mounts ago.damn

Bamp =[

Any Beta giveaway keys??

pls help need kliet game helppp

Nosgoth Client need help me
    Last edited by RainaAudron; 2nd Mar 2014 at 10:40. Reason: Double posting

You need to apply to Beta first.

Ok gota ask since i was searching for nosgoth related stuff on steam i stumbled on a thread that was crying when beta started that they couldnt play and i saw a nosgoth official say this (Invites are issued randomly, with the limiting factor is if you're too far away from our servers.)I dont really understand what he meant by limiting factor since im in Central Europe (Macedonia) and i asked some people what it means they said that they wouldnt want lag in the game so does that mean that no one here is going to get keys since were too far from the server location or am i mistaken ? (again i dont know what it means so if you can explain i would love it)

Beta Key???

Dear developers i have singed up to get my key and it says that if you add your comp specs there is a better chance of getting into beta i have a new alien ware comp with my specs entered in. How have i not seen a key i have friends streaming this on twitch everyday and want to join in on the game. ive been waiting weeks to see a key i get it that it is in beta and you all are figuring things out but a lil notice or something would be nice and i stream also. i would just like to play this game and assist in anyway to make it one of the best please send me a beta key i beg of you email(akihikokirito@yahoo.com) ive been waiting for so long.

Sadly, just getting your stuff signed up and specs registered doesn't guarantee you getting in. I have no source for this, but I believe I've read somewhere on the forums here that as the beta goes on, more keys will be sent out. So just keep an eye on your email and it may come.

Please put some extra attention on "may." You may be waiting til the Open Beta no matter what but I wouldn't be too worried as of yet. Plenty of time, friend.
    Black Cardinal Peaches, at your service. I stream things sometimes. Wanna see?

Originally Posted by AkihikoKirit0
    .. ive been waiting weeks to see a key ..
    Looks not cool, but typical.

We need keys for play this awesome game

arg!!!! i want a key so bad, i check every couple hours

Hi guys, im register six months ago and the key never recived and if i recived i not play this gl
    PD:good way to throw away a saga, it's just me or has increasingly looks worse?

I just saw a video review by MMOHut that keys are just been activated, hopefully they will send us a few

Let's hope for keys
    signature image

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    You need to apply to Beta first.
    To fill in on Raina.

You can apply here: http://beta.nosgoth.com/register/new

STILL NO BETA KEY

i applied for a beta key about a month ago now i told my friend IRChet about it last week and he got his key yesterday and we have ben testing together for months in the same games and i still have not revieved a key and my comp specs are better WTF man i want a key lmao

why i never recive beta key for game i am realy like to play i am big fun for this epic series i love sad face

i want one key yeeee one key yeeeeeeeeeee key i am relly big fun for the series lok why i am not in the beta cry!

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last