Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix Wishlist

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix Wishlist

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix Wishlist

This is just a short wish list for the upcoming game,

-Dream Drop Distance-

As far as I am aware Dream Drop Distance won't be included. It's ashame because their will be no other way to play it, I hope they deciced to Include this to it.

-Birth By Sleep Multiplayer-

I hope they include a multiplayer mode and also expand on and kind of rebuild the Multiplayer for the consoles. Expand it in size, players in a match and places to fight.

Feel free to post you're own wish list

-

I doubt they'll include Dream Drop Distance, since it came out so recently, but they might end up coming out with another remix later that includes 358/2 days, re:coded, and 3D all playable, I think it's unlikely, but it's certainly possible. As for the BBS multiplayer, I mostly agree, I don't want them to rebuild it for the ps3, I liked what they did with it in the first place, but if they could just expand on what was there, and give it both local and online multiplayer (like being able to choose a couple files on my own console and play with a friend when he comes over, or if he's not here, then go online and meet up with him and/or some other players to have a match, and preferably both, being able to play with more than one player on my own ps3, and also meet someone else online to have a bigger match), then I'll be happy.

I think its pretty practical to ask for them to include Dream Drop Distance instead of the Re:coded HD cinematic or even additional. Or maybe the limited edition should include Dream Drop Distance even if it needs to be a 2 disk (not as practical w/ 2 disks IMO) and BBS multiplayer. I personally just want to play Dream Drop Distance even if its not in HD and has the same graphics as the original. I dont see them expanding on the multiplayer but I always thought it was included w/ 2.5 BBS, maybe I missed something. From what I see on the offical website for KH and this one it seems like they will have BBS and its entirety, at least thats what they imply.

I hope 2.5 limited edition is not an art book that holds the CD, meaning the art book is separate from the CD case.

When is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix coming out?

Exclamation An amazing idea about the cover art of kingdom hearts ii.5 hd remix

Hello , today i had an idea of the cover art front of the ii.5 hd remix so i will tell.I don't care from which side ,will be the one or the other characters somehow, similar to the kh ii fm + wallpaper somehow .My idea is this : from the left characters from kh ii FM in the center half left sora with the black clothes(khii FM) then the right half of sora with kh i clothes and like digitalized (kh re :coded) and on the right side terra ven aqua of course maybe somehow in front of kh ii and recoded goofy and donald and from re coded sora 's half with kh bbs characters mickey ...That idea just popped from my mind today as an opinion of the cover art, hope the general as idea it was good

Originally Posted by James2010
    When is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix coming out?
    hope sooner than the kh I. 5 hd remix btw sorry for my clumsiness but I'm newbie here and now learning.... .... wish for even greater limited edition maybe can't wait
    Last edited by NIGHT-TERROR; 30th Dec 2013 at 14:48.
    Square Enix you are my beloved company just keep going and impress us

Lightbulb An amazing idea about the cover art ofkingdom hearts ii.5 hd remix

Hello , today i had an idea of the cover art
    front of the ii.5 hd remix so i will tell.I don't
    care from which side ,will be the one or the
    other characters somehow, similar to the kh ii
    fm + wallpaper somehow .My idea is this :
    from the left characters from kh ii FM in the
    center half left sora with the black clothes(khii
    FM) then the right half of sora with kh i
    clothes and like digitalized (kh re :coded) and
    on the right side terra ven aqua of course
    maybe somehow in front of kh ii and recoded
    goofy and donald and from re coded sora 's
    half with kh bbs characters mickey ...That idea
    just popped from my mind today as an opinion
    of the cover art, hope the general as idea it
    was good...also this time will we have limited edition???
    Square Enix you are my beloved company just keep going and impress us