Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Win a copy of Zendoku!

Win a copy of Zendoku!

Win a copy of Zendoku!

Would you like to be in with a chance of winning a copy of Zendoku on the DS? I've got three copies to give away to three lucky forum members!

All you need to do to enter the competition is answer this simple question:

'I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because......'

The three best answers, as selected by the dev team, will bag the entrants a copy. The competition closes on the 1st of June 2007. Good luck!

Check out the official site for more details on the game.

1. Winners will be notified within 52 days of closing date by e-mail or Private Message on http://forum.eidosgames.com. 2. A list of winners, including names and country, will be available within 6 weeks of competition closing. These can be obtained by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to the Promoter (see 9 below). 3. Eidos Interactive accept no responsibility for entries/prizes lost or distorted in transmission. 4. There is no cash alternative to the prizes. 5. Eidos Interactive reserve the right to substitute prizes with others of at least equivalent value. 6. Competition not open to employees of Eidos plc, their agents and suppliers. 7. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. 8. No purchase necessary. 9. The competition promoter is Eidos Interactive Ltd, Wimbledon Bridge House, 1 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 3RU.

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because i will not sell it on Ebay!

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because today’s my lucky day.

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because I am only 8 years old, lost my family in a car accident, and dying because I can't afford medicine.

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because it'll give me a reason to buy the DS!

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because I won't sign up an alternate account to say I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku.

Cool Jedi Mind Trick

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because ...
    * uses the Force *
    this is one of The three best answers, as selected by the dev team!

I deserve it because Techno rules

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because I have no idea what it is.
    "I'm up for a little heresy"

I deserve it because I gave away a free copy of Thief Gold to the winner of Komag's 5th small FM contest.

Smile

'I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because I would give it to my mother-in-law who simply loves Sudoku'.

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because I'm tired to play soduko on news papers, And because I never won something on the Internet

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because whenever i play soduku, my head hurts, so if I win this, my head would surely explode, meaning one less stupid person in the world.

Everyone wins!

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because I'll neither be a ninja nor a samurai in reality and otherwise I'll give bad impressions on message boards, although I haven't played it.

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because......
    I would love the game, I would tell my friends to buy it, they would love it and finally they would tell their friends to buy it.

(Well, I'm not that good at these things :s)

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because the competition started on my birthday and for once in my life, I'd like to get my hands on something that Victoria Beckham (also born on April 17th), can't have

Oh and I would happily share it among my forum friends so that everyone could benefit.
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because when I was a kid I had to get up at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down at the mill and pay the mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our mother and father would kill us and dance on our graves singing Halleluja.

(I thought this up myself, maybe)

I desirve to win a copy of Zendoku as much as anyone else.

Exclamation

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because im getting payed for this from my client, so hand over the target or i will be needed to eliminate you and the others.

Cool

I don't deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because i don't use reversed psychology

Big Grin

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because I'm a sudoku fan & that I'm good at it.

'I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because......' well, its all down to mathematics really...

(Divine + Shadow) x Zendoku = (2D + 2i + v + n + 2e + S + h + a + o + w) x Zendoku =

(v + n + s + h + a + o + w) x Zedonku = -e

2(D + e + i) + (-e) x Zedonku = √Deserve

Therefore, if we differentiate the formula, and translate the algebraic functions into an eclectic waveform variant of base 16.... which, I'm sure you'll agree, makes Perfect Mathematical Sense..

(DIVINE - SHADOW) ÷ (DESERVES) = Zedonku

I think, ladies and gentlemen, the formula doth speak for itself. In mathematical terms, in the imputus of numbers that make up the very order of reality, it appears I deserve to win the game.

Small Print - Note - Mathematics is accurate but may not conform to the mathematical rules for your particular planet and/or mental faculty. It may look like a pieces of made up nonsensical giberish, with symbols copied and pasted from google to pad out its glorious drivel, but I assure you, on Planet Lickletlap 4, they'd make me a Professor for this. I'd even get my own desk and a secretary and everything. Just you think about that.

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because a band of rouge Gypsy's stole my Pixie dust and sold it on Ebay while I was sleeping, now I can't fly.

Big Grin

Keir, we may need more than 3 copies....

"Ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it's the sickening grammar they use. --Mark Twain"

I deserve to win a copy of Zendoku because ...
    I would allow the game to transform me into a hermit and destroy my social life as I would spend all my time in front of the T.V playing it until I completed it.
    I would also love eidos for it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last